"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #3

All (11) Like Like (7) Haha Haha (4)

    1. Haha

      2Rocky

      Master Don Juan 52
      • Messages
        2,444
      • Reaction score
        2,738
    2. Like

      jimwho

      Master Don Juan 67
      • Messages
        730
      • Reaction score
        737
    3. Like

      Mike32ct

      • Messages
        8,390
      • Reaction score
        5,132
    4. Haha

      Grounded eagle

      Master Don Juan 28
      • Messages
        533
      • Reaction score
        626
    5. Like

      Hal9000

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        876
      • Reaction score
        1,275
    6. Haha

      Zimbabwe

      Banned 30
      • Messages
        2,350
      • Reaction score
        3,079
    7. Like

      EyeBRollin

      Master Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        10,537
      • Reaction score
        8,538
    8. Haha

      Modern Man Advice

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        1,462
      • Reaction score
        2,576
    9. Like

      DonBud94

      Don Juan 32
      • Messages
        61
      • Reaction score
        39
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top