Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many women you guys slept with?

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe someone who is really confident it wouldn't be hard to fvck a new girl every week. I got a female friend in her 50s who was fvcking a new guy every week some time ago, I don't see why it would have to be different for a guy.

I have a friend who's a natural - I don't see or speak to him these last years, but my other friend spoke to him the other day. The guy raised four fingers in the air and said "this week, haha!" Someone else said "but how were they looking?" He said "aah, I don't wanna talk about that." He doesn't care about how they look, he just wants to fvck.

My score is, in my own eyes, very very very very very VERY meagre. About 6-7. Easy to count them all. None were real one night stands, they all promised to be something more or became something more (however shortly).

But then, vast insecurity, social anxiety, lack of confidence, add to that a fvcked up life for the past 8 years.

I would like to see it go up to a 100 at least before I die :p.

Kawai

Don Juan
Reaction score
saturnalia said:
you really believe the numbers people post here?

an average guy has 7-8 in his lifetime, well if you go out a lot and hit on every woman you can, maybe you`ll reach the double of it

this thread is full with virgins trolling each other
Living in cities like Phoenix, Vegas, LA, and so on it is not really that hard. Understand that guys who have this many also have issues (I'm in that lot). While I've had as many as 3 in a day, I've also had as little as ZERO in 6 mos so it's usually feast or famine. Also keep in mind that those numbers will normally include anything from a 4 through a 10. I have been with some I'll never admit too and I've had some that even to this day my friends can't top.

I would love to say I've only been with 20 or so...but that would be a huge lie.

Also keep in mind that whatever your reality is...isn't mine and vice versa. Everything is relative. Lastly, in my case, this is 20 years of working the system. Literally every aspect of who I was, was based on hooking up. This went on 24/7. I could be at work, the grocery store, on my way to get gas, a cup of coffee...I was either approaching or being approached.

Honestly, I suck at all of it, but the more successes I had the more arrogant I became...and the more confidence I exuded. When I first started I was very shy and this got me no where, so I became an a$$, shaved my head, gained 25 lbs in muscle and geeez, the chicas ate it up. Sadly this usually attracts the insecure women. The secure women will still look, but you really need to be genuine in order to hook those (far more complex mix of character and aesthetics).

Regardless, I was also taught by about 3 different guys who's numbers far exceed mine...they literally bedded any woman, even those who were married or considered impossible.

By the way, most of my numbers came from Tucson, Phoenix, England, Germany, Korea, and Iceland. If you happen to be in any one of those locations...it's easy.

Bushmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Excellent post, I can relate. Not counting two marriages I've been at it for twenty years (also minus 2, 2-year deployments). I'm not going to brag or even be proud of my #, there were periods of quantity over quantity for sure. Had a girl pull me in a maintenance closet at an amusement park when I was 14.

I'm not sure of my exact number, low triple-digits if oral counts but every few days I remember another one.

saturnalia said:
an average guy has 7-8 in his lifetime, well if you go out a lot and hit on every woman you can, maybe you`ll reach the double of it
Calling BS. Source?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Dryden said:
I believe someone who is really confident it wouldn't be hard to fvck a new girl every week. I got a female friend in her 50s who was fvcking a new guy every week some time ago, I don't see why it would have to be different for a guy.
I know what you are saying, but sadly it is different for a guy. Don't ever expect to compete with females for number of lays.

If I were a chick, I'd be walking funny every day LOL. I'm not a chick, so just getting to 8 was such a Herculean effort that I can't put it into words. I don't think I could ever fully explain it.

Bushmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
saturnalia said:
so everybody had sex with hundreds of women here?

yeah, right :moon:
Why don't you make yourself useful and go through the threads and find an average.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These threads are about as useful as a thread asking guys what their d*ck-size is. A few guys would be honest, most guys would exaggerate, some would blatantly lie, some would troll. In the end there would be no way to tell who was honest and who was exaggerating and by how much.

That's why I say: self-reported sexual statistics are utterly worthless to analyze or discuss.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saturnalia said:
you really believe the numbers people post here?

this thread is full with virgins trolling each other

Dude. Impregnate me !

Kawai

Don Juan
Reaction score
saturnalia said:
so everybody had sex with hundreds of women here?

yeah, right :moon:

If it makes you feel any better, I had 4 for all of 2012...including the girl I'm with right now in 2013. LOL...I was also deployed from Feb 2012 until Nov 2012 (Afghanistan), so I'm not sure if that makes anything easy to understand. Maybe this isn't helping my explanation.

Look at the flip side. For as many happy lays I or some other guys have had, I will at least admit that I've been miserable many many times. I laugh really hard when I see so many guys who are eager to just get it wet as many times as they can.

The lesson? You never develop anything meaningful, so when the holidays roll around guess who's chill'n by himself...me, because while a lot of chicas will want those secret meetings or even public relationships, at the end of the day there are certain things about your personality that warns women (and attracts) that you're not LTR material. This also serves to push away guy friends who feel threatened that you'll somehow trick their girl into sleeping with you.

In my twenties I was a dirt bag, in my 30's I've grown up. If I knew then what I know now I would have stopped when the number was way lower. Dude, I'm with a girl I'd rate as a 6. She's cute, she has a great heart and from my experience good hearts are hard to find. My ex-wife was an easy 8-8.5 and guess what...she thought she was a Princess, so she cheated like royalty would.

So please don't be offended by the number. I do not claim to have any skills, I'm naturally just a jerk who's had to learn to be palatable to the general public so that I actually seem pretty cool, just so I can settle down and have a real relationship.

The stuff on this site will work for ANYONE, but remember, it's sort of like making a deal with the Devil. It will change you forever, and you may not like who you end up becoming.

I can't verify anyone else's numbers on here, and I'd guess that 9k is pretty high, but I'll applaud if it's real. My number is retarded and quite honestly I was a retard for letting it get that high, and lucky I didn't end up with something far more consequential from a health standpoint.

Hopefully some of the younger guys read this stuff, because it will bite you in the rear if you're not careful.

Okay, I'm getting off my soap box.

Kawai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
These threads are about as useful as a thread asking guys what their d*ck-size is. A few guys would be honest, most guys would exaggerate, some would blatantly lie, some would troll. In the end there would be no way to tell who was honest and who was exaggerating and by how much.

That's why I say: self-reported sexual statistics are utterly worthless to analyze or discuss.
This is true.

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting rinside @ the AFC Lightweight Championship
Yea I was just kidding about the "700+" I'm far from it. I can see my number easily going up though since I'm going active duty as well. Overseas stations means I won't be forming any LTR's back home NOR will I be entertaining marriage.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kawai said:
I can't verify anyone else's numbers on here, and I'd guess that 9k is pretty high, but I'll applaud if it's real. My number is retarded and quite honestly I was a retard for letting it get that high, and lucky I didn't end up with something far more consequential from a health standpoint.
That one in particular was an internet meme joke.

Just sayin'.

However, I could easily see triple digits if someone sets their mind to it. Over my christmas break, I had chances at 9-10 total, but my inexperience typically blew it in some way, or alcohol, or I was beaten out by men that were 10-20 years older with plenty of money, that'd been frequenting the bars for years.

One every 1-2 months is an entirely reasonable number for someone who puts a bit of time into it, and that's without online dating. That's only considering night game, too.

Throw in daygame & online dating, have a steady job and good looks, solid experience with women, and triple digits is certainly a reasonable amount. Lower your standards to include 4's and 5's and you'll go very far indeed.

Kawai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plutoman said:
That one in particular was an internet meme joke.

Just sayin'.

However, I could easily see triple digits if someone sets their mind to it. Over my christmas break, I had chances at 9-10 total, but my inexperience typically blew it in some way, or alcohol, or I was beaten out by men that were 10-20 years older with plenty of money, that'd been frequenting the bars for years.

One every 1-2 months is an entirely reasonable number for someone who puts a bit of time into it, and that's without online dating. That's only considering night game, too.

Throw in daygame & online dating, have a steady job and good looks, solid experience with women, and triple digits is certainly a reasonable amount. Lower your standards to include 4's and 5's and you'll go very far indeed.
I think you summed it up nicely. You have to take the good with the bad going for high numbers. Not every one (in fact not many) will be quality in either looks or personality. Sometimes you'll get one or the other, sometimes none, and sometimes all. LTRs were always higher quality on looks but unfortunately not on personality.

Aspiring1

Don Juan
Reaction score

I was a HARDCORE afc until I was 24. Had a LTR for a year and a half, then completely regressed for a year. Zero attempts. Got shocked out of my slump when the ex started dating. A few weeks later dated a girl exclusively for a few months, then just quit contacting her due to bad behavior. Had another lay and then exclusively dated a different girl for 6 months. Broke up with her about 3 months back and have had 4 since, which i consider pretty good since I'm barely trying at all. The girls I have been with have mostly been pretty good looking, though. 7-8.5 except for one who carried around 20lbs of fat that didn't work on her. Very cute face, though, so i guess a 6.

The hilarious part is that a bunch of people think I'm a player. I hear it all the time. Really illustrates the trouble men are having with women these days.

Last edited:

Aspiring1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and 8-10 sounds about right for the average number of women a man sleeps with. I know a ton of guys who haven't ever bedded a girl who are around 30, or maybe got lucky once or twice. Many others marry quickly or compulsively jump into LTRs. Also, it is way more socially acceptable in the last 5 decades to sleep around and there are plenty of people in their 70's and 80's who married their high school sweet hearts.

I would guess that the median man sleeps with 5, while the average is skewed higher by the outliers (such as those in this thread).

It has also been demonstrated many times that men report a higher number of sexual partners than women. It is a boost to our ego, while they get seen as slutty if their numbers are high. I can pretty much guarantee that some people in the thread are exaggerating, though I'm more inclined to believe some of the higher numbers (compulsive behavior) than the fact that tons of reports are around 40-50.

snipanchor

Reaction score
Around 30 - 40 lost count when i was a young whipper snapper, But only 1 in the last 12 years..(Wifey)

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't kept track of such things since I hit my 20's. I'm pretty sure that im at or near triple-digits though. I don't really think that's much of an achievement or think it makes me a pimp or anything. It's not that important.... and it's not that hard...

I have had (what I consider to be) the truest form of love I'll ever know though. And I'm more happy with that experience than any of the randoms I've banged over the years.