Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many women you guys slept with?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Polls like this are completely pointless, as they don't take quality into account. It does not take much to f*ck fatties and ugs. I could open a POF account and f*ck a new girl every day if I didn't care about quality.

IMO, every time you bang a girl who is a 5 or lower, it should count as a negative score...you subtract one from your total, instead of adding one.

sandman007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
IMO, every time you bang a girl who is a 5 or lower, it should count as a negative score...you subtract one from your total, instead of adding one.
That's ridiculous...what one person considers a 5 may be considered a 4 by someone else or a 6 yet another person. It's all pink on the inside and all women need lovin'. The vast majority of mine would pass the quality test with pretty much anyone but there was a brief period when I was in late teens/early twenties that as long as she was warm and had a heartbeat then we were good to go.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sandman007 said:
there was a brief period when I was in late teens/early twenties that as long as she was warm and had a heartbeat then we were good to go.
I'd rather not have sex at all than bang women like that. Disgusting.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly, probably somewhere around 30-40. actually probably 35-45. i know 6 for sure before i got out of high school, then after that i lost count.

that's new girls, and i've turned down more than that im' pretty picky. keep in mind also i didn't get laid from 18-21 beucase of my business and i've only had sex wtih one woman for the last 4 years so really that's 40 or so women in a span of 6 years.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
38 vag + 2 bl*wjob only... I equate that to 39 ;) One more for my 40 by 40 merit badge. Then it's 75 by 50 which will be pretty difficult (for me at least).
Sorry bro, two blows don't count as a penis in a vag. Otherwise there's go.na be a huge change in everyones numbers!
You'll get there without cheating like that. I have faith.:up:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Sorry bro, two blows don't count as a penis in a vag. Otherwise there's go.na be a huge change in everyones numbers!
You'll get there without cheating like that. I have faith.:up:
LOL I was waiting for someone to say that. I keep my own numbers thanks ;)

B

BeDJ

When I started my Don Juan escapade nearly a decade ago, I strived to bang women to fill a void in my soul. However, each bang only served to reaffirm the pointlessness of existence. After two lays, I am a broken husk of a man.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fvckin' proud virgin.

I had my chances, but like everything in my life, I get bunch of obstacles.

I would do everything right, go in for the kill and 3 seconds before putting it in, her mom calls her and sh1ts how her brother broke his arm and she has to come quickly.

God, if you exist. Thank you for ruining my chances.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 Girls--all HB7 and above. I remember each of them as if it had happened yesterday. I have made out with at least 15 women, but when it comes to sex I am picky. Plus I didn't lose my virginity until I was almost 19 and overcame serious mental barriers and self-esteem issues. I got in an LTR right after entering the game (which lasted 3 years) and then rest have been shorter term. I would be happy with 30 by the time I stop playing the game.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man I don't want a 100 broads

just give me 3 more 10s and im good for life

Last edited:

saturnalia

Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:

Fvckin' proud virgin.

I had my chances, but like everything in my life, I get bunch of obstacles.

I would do everything right, go in for the kill and 3 seconds before putting it in, her mom calls her and sh1ts how her brother broke his arm and she has to come quickly.

God, if you exist. Thank you for ruining my chances.
and not a single fvck was given that day

saturnalia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
man I don't want a 100 broads

just give me 3 more 10s and im good for life
you really believe the numbers people post here?

an average guy has 7-8 in his lifetime, well if you go out a lot and hit on every woman you can, maybe you`ll reach the double of it

this thread is full with virgins trolling each other

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
24, not counting prostitutes. I've been in a psuedo-LTR with someone for quite a while now, so this number has not gone up for almost a year.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saturnalia said:
you really believe the numbers people post here?

an average guy has 7-8 in his lifetime, well if you go out a lot and hit on every woman you can, maybe you`ll reach the double of it

this thread is full with virgins trolling each other
Lol I dont understand why a bunch of grown ass men would waste their time lying on the internet. Believing that everyone on the internet is a troll or lying is just as silly as believing theyre all telling the truth imo.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Lol I dont understand why a bunch of grown ass men would waste their time lying on the internet. Believing that everyone on the internet is a troll or lying is just as silly as believing theyre all telling the truth imo.
He's a ****ing troll dude.