"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How Many Women Ask You Out for Dates?

jerrycalahan

Banned
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
43
Age
39
Assuming I go out to at least a few parties/events a month, I usually have at least one or two women a month who are clearly asking me out. Simple stuff they'll drop in like "let's grab a drink" or "we should hang out" or "I'm going to event x next week or next month." Other times, I'll mention I'm interested in some event and then I'll find out a girl in my social circle has created an event for that date.

Sometimes I'm alert enough to pick up on it, but frequently I'm not. The point is, more women are "taking the lead" more often. It's pretty commonplace for women to ask me out. It's something I should be more alert to.

What about in your case? How alert are you to this? How do you incorporate this into your social life?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
The older you get the more direct women are. I'd say once a month.
Even on OLD? I've had women on OLD accuse me of trying to flake because they'd want to meet up fast but I have to work or have other obligations.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
Assuming I go out to at least a few parties/events a month, I usually have at least one or two women a month who are clearly asking me out.
I'm glad you put that first part in, because I think the answer to this is directly related to how much socializing you are doing and what the quality of it is. The more exposure you get to more women, the more someone is likely to take an interest in you.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
I've had it twice that I knew of it the first one is a friend she has issues I didn't want to get involved with her, the second is the BPD ex. Most women are really nervous when they approach me usually they can barely get a word out. In the last year I've pretty much have gone MGTOW I will talk to women to amuse them I don't see women in a sexual light as much as I did in my younger years.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Sometimes I'm alert enough to pick up on it, but frequently I'm not. The point is, more women are "taking the lead" more often. It's pretty commonplace for women to ask me out. It's something I should be more alert to.
Alertness is 100% key

When I was a bluepilled dumbazz, hot girls would message me "hey that new film looks great" and I took the conversation at face value instead of realizing they were just reaching out. And dropping massive hints

Girls will go indirect, hoping YOU will take the initiative. And when interest gets high they will start to take action in your place, because you are not getting the hint

Now when a girl messages me (about anything) I know she wants to see me. It could be a conversation about the holocaust, it doesn't matter

Always watch actions, not words
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
When women chase men they do it subtly, making it in a way that's its ur decision and you just need to notice it.

I'll give you an example of an interaction I had this afternoon and how this young lady managed to manoeuvre/interject it towards a date.

Observe the interactions and since I haven't replied she quickly chg topic to another subject just to cover her pride.

But I'll make her wait until she can't stand it and ask again ;)

Screenshot_20200226_205857.jpg
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I've had a few....I think I give off an approachable vibe. With a hint of scarcity. A few times now I've left a social venue and had reasonably attractive women walk outside and ask me if I was single.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I was with my friends in Rome to hit up a place that makes a great Carbonara.

It was shut.

So my friends went to hang out at a vegan café of all things. Jesus. I stole away and had a pizza from the stall down the street. When I returned an Indian looking HB 8.5 was taking a picture of the café. I had already done so earlier to post a snarky FB post (remember FB? lol) and showed it to her, she laughed and we hit it off.

Yes, I paid for the damn vegan cake she said I should try, beta move but I didn't care. Anyway as me and her are talking my friends keep looking over at us (we were talking English and my friends couldn't understand). Eventually she says "are you in town this evening?" which was essentially her asking me on an instadate. Instead I foolishly said "I'm leaving with my friends" and I never got a reply from her when I texted her after that. A while later I saw her on FB with a girl friend of hers who was legit HB borderline 10. Damn lol.

TL-DR: a girl who asks you out then and there is probably DTF. Ignore the stupid bro code and fūck her. You'll figure out the rest later.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jerrycalahan

Banned
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
43
Age
39
That's about right for me as well. I don't think any woman under the age of 35 has ever asked me out.
I'd say the majority of gals who ask me out are under 30. Most are 25 or under. I do have women who are 30 something ask me out as well. It's tough to give an exact percentage as women are pretty skillful at slipping in date requests in normal conversation and I just don't pick up on it.

Most women who ask me out are just waiting for the earliest plausible opportunity to slip in a date request.
 
Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Even on OLD? I've had women on OLD accuse me of trying to flake because they'd want to meet up fast but I have to work or have other obligations.
You should get another job then.
 
Top