Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Many Women Ask You Out for Dates?

jerrycalahan

Banned
Reaction score
Assuming I go out to at least a few parties/events a month, I usually have at least one or two women a month who are clearly asking me out. Simple stuff they'll drop in like "let's grab a drink" or "we should hang out" or "I'm going to event x next week or next month." Other times, I'll mention I'm interested in some event and then I'll find out a girl in my social circle has created an event for that date.

Sometimes I'm alert enough to pick up on it, but frequently I'm not. The point is, more women are "taking the lead" more often. It's pretty commonplace for women to ask me out. It's something I should be more alert to.

What about in your case? How alert are you to this? How do you incorporate this into your social life?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The older you get the more direct women are. I'd say once a month.
Even on OLD? I've had women on OLD accuse me of trying to flake because they'd want to meet up fast but I have to work or have other obligations.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming I go out to at least a few parties/events a month, I usually have at least one or two women a month who are clearly asking me out.
I'm glad you put that first part in, because I think the answer to this is directly related to how much socializing you are doing and what the quality of it is. The more exposure you get to more women, the more someone is likely to take an interest in you.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had it twice that I knew of it the first one is a friend she has issues I didn't want to get involved with her, the second is the BPD ex. Most women are really nervous when they approach me usually they can barely get a word out. In the last year I've pretty much have gone MGTOW I will talk to women to amuse them I don't see women in a sexual light as much as I did in my younger years.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I'm alert enough to pick up on it, but frequently I'm not. The point is, more women are "taking the lead" more often. It's pretty commonplace for women to ask me out. It's something I should be more alert to.
Alertness is 100% key

When I was a bluepilled dumbazz, hot girls would message me "hey that new film looks great" and I took the conversation at face value instead of realizing they were just reaching out. And dropping massive hints

Girls will go indirect, hoping YOU will take the initiative. And when interest gets high they will start to take action in your place, because you are not getting the hint

Now when a girl messages me (about anything) I know she wants to see me. It could be a conversation about the holocaust, it doesn't matter

Always watch actions, not words

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When women chase men they do it subtly, making it in a way that's its ur decision and you just need to notice it.

I'll give you an example of an interaction I had this afternoon and how this young lady managed to manoeuvre/interject it towards a date.

Observe the interactions and since I haven't replied she quickly chg topic to another subject just to cover her pride.

But I'll make her wait until she can't stand it and ask again ;)

Screenshot_20200226_205857.jpg

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a few....I think I give off an approachable vibe. With a hint of scarcity. A few times now I've left a social venue and had reasonably attractive women walk outside and ask me if I was single.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with my friends in Rome to hit up a place that makes a great Carbonara.

It was shut.

So my friends went to hang out at a vegan café of all things. Jesus. I stole away and had a pizza from the stall down the street. When I returned an Indian looking HB 8.5 was taking a picture of the café. I had already done so earlier to post a snarky FB post (remember FB? lol) and showed it to her, she laughed and we hit it off.

Yes, I paid for the damn vegan cake she said I should try, beta move but I didn't care. Anyway as me and her are talking my friends keep looking over at us (we were talking English and my friends couldn't understand). Eventually she says "are you in town this evening?" which was essentially her asking me on an instadate. Instead I foolishly said "I'm leaving with my friends" and I never got a reply from her when I texted her after that. A while later I saw her on FB with a girl friend of hers who was legit HB borderline 10. Damn lol.

TL-DR: a girl who asks you out then and there is probably DTF. Ignore the stupid bro code and fūck her. You'll figure out the rest later.

jerrycalahan

Banned
Reaction score
That's about right for me as well. I don't think any woman under the age of 35 has ever asked me out.
I'd say the majority of gals who ask me out are under 30. Most are 25 or under. I do have women who are 30 something ask me out as well. It's tough to give an exact percentage as women are pretty skillful at slipping in date requests in normal conversation and I just don't pick up on it.

Most women who ask me out are just waiting for the earliest plausible opportunity to slip in a date request.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even on OLD? I've had women on OLD accuse me of trying to flake because they'd want to meet up fast but I have to work or have other obligations.
You should get another job then.