Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
GENIUS QUOTE!!1!!1!!one!!1! I liek it a lot.Originally posted by Grey Fox
If you looks define your game. It looks like your game needs some redefining.
-Grey Fox
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Actually you are the one with the problem if you can't admit that a man is handsome. If you admit to that it doesn't mean you are gayOriginally posted by Desdinova
You've got a problem if you find some men handsome.
TOTALLY AGREED!Originally posted by Fatality
Actually you are the one with the problem if you can't admit that a man is handsome. If you admit to that it doesn't mean you are gay![]()
grow up
Okay, I'll cover myself in whipped cream, take a picture, and fire it your way. Any particular positions you wanna see me in?Actually you are the one with the problem if you can't admit that a man is handsome.
I was expecting a mature response like thatOriginally posted by Desdinova
Okay, I'll cover myself in whipped cream, take a picture, and fire it your way. Any particular positions you wanna see me in?![]()
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Just me.Originally posted by DJ24SEVEN
How many ugly DJs do you know?
just walked through teh city, noticed loadsa ugly average guys with stunning girls, realized most of them dont get any sex, noticed lots of good looking guys? (wtf) have no self esteem and therefore opt for uglier girlsOriginally posted by S0LID
jus walked through the city, loadsa of ugly, average guys with stunning girls, and loads of gd looking guys with ugly grls.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
eyes (ec) , body language, confidence, being able to carry a conversation, carefreeOriginally posted by Anaxibios
I know a few... just goes to show you that looks are closer to the bottom of the list than we think... besides, have you ever seen a girl that you think is beautiful but your friend doesn't?
Not to coin a cliche, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder (esp. w women)
i can tell u a man is ugly when he is fat or has a mole on his face, but realistically, i cant take 10 men and rate them since i do not have such sexual attraction to be able to tell wich is most attractive,Originally posted by Fatality
Actually you are the one with the problem if you can't admit that a man is handsome. If you admit to that it doesn't mean you are gay![]()
grow up
You are 27 years old and usually give decent advice.Originally posted by Desdinova
Okay, I'll cover myself in whipped cream, take a picture, and fire it your way. Any particular positions you wanna see me in?![]()
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.