Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many time have you "hooked" up with an 8 or higher?

How many times have you hooked up with an 8 or higher?

• Never

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • 1-2 times

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • 3-4 times

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
HONEST ANSWERS HERE!!

How many times have you hooked up with what you considered an 8 or higher?

A hook up qualifies as anything as a french kiss or more.

I would say for me (only 2x).

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
mahon83050 said:
HONEST ANSWERS HERE!!

How many times have you hooked up with what you considered an 8 or higher?

A hook up qualifies as anything as a french kiss or more.

I would say for me (only 2x).
"8"s are common fare once you get "up to speed". If you're counting french kisses, oral, etc, I've lost count.

"9"s...well, I've met few girls who are solidly in the 9-bracket. One in particular comes to mind. :D

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
squirrels said:
"8"s are common fare once you get "up to speed". If you're counting french kisses, oral, etc, I've lost count.

"9"s...well, I've met few girls who are solidly in the 9-bracket. One in particular comes to mind. :D

IMHO, most attractive women out there are in the 7-8 range.

9's and 10's are rare.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
mahon83050 said:
IMHO, most attractive women out there are in the 7-8 range.

9's and 10's are rare.
Not to mention the most fun.

A good 9 or 10 who's also fun (not a chore) to be around is difficult to come by. Not that they're not out there...bust most hot girls are just obnoxious.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly... I've lost count. Last time I kept count, i was around 25, which was a year and a half ago. So yeah, basicly a whole sh*t load. out of all of those, I've fuvked 11.

honestly, I've had many many 7s-8s, some 9s, and I'll admit theres some 5s and 6s on there as well (i was drunk and horny). 10s, i dont believe there are 10s, thats just too damn perfect.

retired_dude

Banned
Reaction score
Back in the day I did some shoots for a few magazines. Most girls assumed I was gay because it was for gay magazines. That wasn't the case. It was surprising how many 9's and 10's seduced me. They wanted to see if they could make me straight. So if you want girls you might want to do something gay first. I was getting two and three a week. All 9's at least. This lasted until I got into a fight with a photographer. It all came crashing down after that.

Number? At least 120. Most came in a two year period.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Capt.Jack Sparrow said:
Honestly... I've lost count. Last time I kept count, i was around 25, which was a year and a half ago. So yeah, basicly a whole sh*t load. out of all of those, I've fuvked 11.

honestly, I've had many many 7s-8s, some 9s, and I'll admit theres some 5s and 6s on there as well (i was drunk and horny). 10s, i dont believe there are 10s, thats just too damn perfect.

All of this at aged 18? You must look like a male model or something

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
All of this at aged 18? You must look like a male model or something
hahaha male model? nahhhh

But yeah, I'm 19 in january. I lost my virginity at 15
So I'd say thats pretty good :eek:

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
mahon, I usually support the looks matter stuff, but I'm gonna be honest w/you since you always post all this stuff about how short dudes can't get girls or only italian guys get girls-you work at a hotel desk. That's not a very high status job. I'm not being sensitive because you know what? An ugly guy can't really change his looks. A short guy can't get taller. But a broke loser can become an unbroke loser through hard work and dedication.

If you focused on that aspect of your life, you'd do a lot better than just posting threads on so suave.
No kidding that a front desk clerk at a hotel is not a good job. It is actually a **** job. I have a Masters in a different field, and this job is only temporary.

An ugly guy can't change his looks? Maybe not through exercise or a magic pill, but cosmetic surgery gives hope to ugly people.

Maybe I just post alot of stuff about looks because the way YOU Look, HAS a HUGE impact on how you view yourself and YOUR OVERALL QUALITY OF LIFE. Just look at all the studies done on it and how people in general react more favorably to good-looking people since they want good-looking people to like them.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
considering that I am very picky about who I hook up with.

I have hooked up with two 9's

I usually date one girl for a while and my ex was an 8. My current girlfriend is an 8.5

My ex and I dated for a year.
My current girlfriend and I are dating on 6 months now.

comic_relief

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
considering that I am very picky about who I hook up with.

I have hooked up with two 9's

I usually date one girl for a while and my ex was an 8. My current girlfriend is an 8.5

My ex and I dated for a year.
My current girlfriend and I are dating on 6 months now.

comic_relief
no offense... your picture thread... well i don't really have to say it... and i won't cuz i'm usually pretty offensive in the way i tell people things.

i'll just say it subtly... <edit>... actually... this is more subtle... if your gf is an 8.5, what would this girl be http://www.compucorgp.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/442220136_e127e75e351.jpg? (pretty much i just googled "hot blonde to find a picture)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
no offense... your picture thread... well i don't really have to say it... and i won't cuz i'm usually pretty offensive in the way i tell people things.

i'll just say it subtly... umm...i wouldn't think shes a 8.5...
thank you.

beauty is different from person to person plus I add in personality. Me and another member have had go arounds about beauty and I have a much different idea of what beauty is.

comic_relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
<edit>... actually... this is more subtle... if your gf is an 8.5, what would this girl be http://www.compucorgp.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/442220136_e127e75e351.jpg? (pretty much i just googled "hot blonde to find a picture)
7 don't like her facial features that much

Plus, its nice that she is thin, but I don't like breasts that are that big. I like A and B cups. Proportionality is key. According to another member, I have a SKEWED version of beauty.

comic_relief

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:

i'll just say it subtly... <edit>... actually... this is more subtle... if your gf is an 8.5, what would this girl be http://www.compucorgp.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/442220136_e127e75e351.jpg? (pretty much i just googled "hot blonde to find a picture)
I have to agree. In my honest opinion you could do a lot better.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
I have to agree. In my honest opinion you could do a lot better.
I like what I have and know that I could do better (looks wise). You know what though, I don't have to prove anything to anybody, neither anyone on this website or the real world.

Plus one real draw of my girlfriend is that there is absolutely NO drama.

comic_relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost my virginity to the hottest girl I've ever seen in my life. To this day, I've never even SEEN a girl who I think is as hot as she was. Fvcking gorgeous Czech girl! :rockon:

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thuis is the crazy thing..and maybe its just me, but everytime ive hooked up with a girl whether hb8 or hb9...she always dwindles down to a 5 or 6.

I dont know if its lack in IL on my part, or the mystery just seems to fade. But it seems like they never HOLD there status