How many people here let.....

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by affliction
My first session of Accutane (6 months w/ increased dosages over this time) only cleared me up while I was on the drug. 6 months after the treatment, my face was terrible & I had to do another 6 month session of Accutane treatment. Again, the second session only cleared my skin while I was on the drug.
That's me right there... I'm taking one every other day (after being on it for about... 5 years now) just to keep it in my system. As soon as it leaves, the acne comes back - can't wait for my own hormones to take a break and stop trying to pockmark my face.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ryanvalmont
So how many people on this forum (and me) let looks stop them reaching DJ status?.

I for one suffer from mild acne (at 21 :( )

So i was wondering if anyone else has this concern with the way they look and if it stops em getting the most outta life?.

EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: How many people here let.....

Originally posted by Kidd
EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah ok it's an exscuse i'll give ya that,but have you ever had acne before?.

cause if you have your know why it upset's so many people and put's there confidence to zero.

Polaris_shines

Don Juan
Reaction score
it really doesnt matter

to be frank it does matter in quick pics but it doesnt matter if u know a girl well.Then it is ur attitude that really doesnt matter.I mean a good looking guy with a dumb head is as good as **** but a relatively poor looking guy with a pretty smily attitude a good fun to be with personality and nice overall attitude is a pearl really