“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How many people here let.....

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by affliction
My first session of Accutane (6 months w/ increased dosages over this time) only cleared me up while I was on the drug. 6 months after the treatment, my face was terrible & I had to do another 6 month session of Accutane treatment. Again, the second session only cleared my skin while I was on the drug.
That's me right there... I'm taking one every other day (after being on it for about... 5 years now) just to keep it in my system. As soon as it leaves, the acne comes back - can't wait for my own hormones to take a break and stop trying to pockmark my face.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by ryanvalmont
So how many people on this forum (and me) let looks stop them reaching DJ status?.

I for one suffer from mild acne (at 21 :( )

So i was wondering if anyone else has this concern with the way they look and if it stops em getting the most outta life?.

EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!
 

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: How many people here let.....

Originally posted by Kidd
EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah ok it's an exscuse i'll give ya that,but have you ever had acne before?.

cause if you have your know why it upset's so many people and put's there confidence to zero.
 

Polaris_shines

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
40
it really doesnt matter

to be frank it does matter in quick pics but it doesnt matter if u know a girl well.Then it is ur attitude that really doesnt matter.I mean a good looking guy with a dumb head is as good as **** but a relatively poor looking guy with a pretty smily attitude a good fun to be with personality and nice overall attitude is a pearl really
 
Top