Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you write posts to actually help people?

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Smooth is aiming for status with this thread.

j/k

A lot of people post for status. Ussually these are the threads titled "IMPORTANT: MUST READ". Then the threads get a lot of views but no replies cuz its all been said before and the thread starter starts bumping it with replies(i.e. "Comon guys, 45345 views and no replys").

Seriously though, if your trying to gain status on an internet message board you are definetly not ready to absorb the knowledge here, let alone give advice to others. Just about everybody here has the theory down, and we don't need to read the same thing over and over again just so some of these Internet Attention Whorres can get respect.

This thread or a similar message written by a moderator should definetly be stickyed to help cut down on these wastes of bandwidth.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do it mostly out of boredom, and because people acting like ... well, me less than a year ago, and me being how I am now, it makes me laugh.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to think i'm helping people. i agree that an online respect-hierarchy is kinda dumb, but whatever. but, last time i tried to help a brand new DJ, i wrote like a long paragraph, and spent like 30 minutes of my time trying to help this kid out. however, in response i got an ear(kinda)ful, so i think i'm done helping people. whatever, i guess that one bad experience ruined it for me.

but now, i think i just do it out of boredom and goodness and will to help people. however now, i'm not gonna risk being mocked for wasting a bunch of my time. i am already an accomplished DJ, so i don't need to prove myself to anyone, especially not smartass newbies. ok, well that's my story, hope i kept you interested for this long.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ilyadaimpaler
Just about everybody here has the theory down, and we don't need to read the same thing over and over again just so some of these Internet Attention Whorres can get respect.
Good point, one question, but if those threads starting up to help newbies were gone, then wtf will there be left??? a couple of legendary threads, and about 20000000 newbie questions, to be honest, i prefer having these newbie helping threads, for all you know they could be preventing like 5 new newbie questions a day.

And also, one person cant just point out something then let it die, some things need to be refreshed in people's minds and need to presented in different and original ways. That's why this is a forum and not a website.