Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you will "game" or practice on hired hands?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'll do/have done is just "be myself" and "play" with hired hands, whether it's the grocery store, waitress or food order clerk, or any service job really, bank teller (maybe). So I'll be Very different and not care about what I say and do, and I find that these checkout girls (at lest 20%) because they're minimum wage and very miserable with their lives will begin to Hate me, just HATE me because I don't say "Hi" when she says hi or you know of course on another day I will and usually do, but just ONE time I won't, and I'll do LITTLE things to annoy her. I find that no matter how bad I make things between us, OVER TIME, as I come in, she begins to like me (cause I'm not bad looking and I'm well-to-do obviously because of my grocery bill when I only got a handful of items - I only buy quality). She begins to anticipate seeing my face/presence and Want me to come to her isle and maybe stall the customer she's with to synchronize her getting to check me (in line) out and not her co-worker. It happens over and over and over again. So these hired hands HAVE to be nice in the beginning and can't curse you out or blow you off like a woman out in the world would. This is your foot in the door. After that, she Knows you, no matter How Bad you behave, or how loserly. If you slip up, eh who cares? But of course you're dealin with LOW-END girls here, girls who are Negative routinely in their current lives cause they make only $10/hr and either have a similar-waged husband or boyfriend. They're in this Cycle of mediocrity so they'll be negative when you get with them later on. They'll even be negative with you as a customer most or some days depending on how life is going with their side boyfriends/husband outside of work. It's interesting though the law of familiarity, how just Being there time after time you grow on them and you can make them laugh and think about you, EVEN IF you REALLY p!ssed her off (you know like she puts up the "closed" sign and goes to the bathroom for break cause she's so unnerved by you). I'm impenetrable because well, I'm not angry, I'm fine, and happy with my life, and on cruise control with no stresses. It's a que sera sera world. They Hate checking out produce too, having to look up every damn item hahah. I get the Worst barcoded stuff like burritos or whatever. She'll think a free magezine brochure thing in my Handheld cart is mine and give it back to me and I'll say, "That's not mine" "it was already there when I picked up the cart (too lazy to discard with it hah)" and she'll snatch it from in front of me fuming. Just little fvckery after little fvckery and agitation, and you will NOT be outta her head. But it provides excitement to her boring-as5ed job to be silly with her, but seem serious AF...to make her HATE you.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The grocery store I work at we have a few HB 9s though. 17 yr old cashier I wanna plow, that hot 21yr old one and a 50 yr old cougar. Most don't work that job as a primary source of income, mostly part time while going to school.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Waitresses is another profession you see a lot of stuck up HBs in a lousy job. Tonight I had a cute little HB 7 waitress but very snobby. You know how they take a long time to bring your drinks and such and when you question them they get all fussy and stuff?

Her service wasn't terrible so I didn't punish her that much on her tip but even if it's a high level HB do you give a lousy tip if they give sh*tty service or attitude?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pro tip: the best place to practice spitting "game" is the hair salon.....the trendy spots, not those granny salons that cater to older women...

.....most of these hair stylists are tattooed, green-haired, s4xually depraved nympho maniacs that are dtf if you've got some decent style and a cool haircut....

When i was in my 20s Supercuts was my go-to spot for hitting on h0e-ish females...

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Pro tip: the best place to practice spitting "game" is the hair salon.....the trendy spots, not those granny salons that cater to older women...

.....most of these hair stylists are tattooed, green-haired, s4xually depraved nympho maniacs that are dtf if you've got some decent style and a cool haircut....

When i was in my 20s Supercuts was my go-to spot for hitting on h0e-ish females...
Those places like supercuts, sportclips, etc. might have mostly women working in them but also give crappy haircuts and cost more than going to a regular guy barber.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those places like supercuts, sportclips, etc. might have mostly women working in them but also give crappy haircuts and cost more than going to a regular guy barber.
I've gone to a middle-to-high end salon for over almost a decade now. They have Only women who are rotating in every now and then yearly, hardly ever the same woman stays past 2 years. They're step up from the chains and it's about 8 young women or chairs of course most of them blue, pink, red hair and nose rings and tats. It's funny a single mommy (kinda hot) soon-to-be empty-nester said she was gonna be my stylist from now on. Once she got the hint that I'm not havin any of the moms or former moms, that I'm not her beta to fall back on or to get out of her job cuttin hair she ditched that idea of being my sole haircutter. I prefer to rotate amongst all of em, preferably the non-fat ones (few). True, they're all bumbled/jumbled tramps, a wee bit jaded, and dark, just dark man. I've been goin to them for almost a decade, once again I say, and they still pretty much treat me ho-hum, not like sh!t but ho-hum. They certainly know who I am and just know That guy. They should have known who I am long ago, but I guess they figure a guy would come in there and never return after about a year or two or even half a year cause where I live is very competitive and it's hard for guys or families to gain a foothold and support themselves long-term. The girls finally about 3 years ago Realize who I am and that I ain't goin, that I am a lifer. The low-end ones really do give you a sh!tty brainless convo and haircut. These girls take care of me passing through different ownership/management over the years. Maybe I should try others, but they never really give me a bad cut no matter the woman I use. I've had a couple keep me very late when everyone is gone doing my simple man hair for 2.5 hours. I guess you could say she was slow.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I talk with gas station clerks a lot. Some of the older ones are bitter old hags. But the younger chicks who work in gas stations can be a lot of fun. There is one HB8 ~24-26yo I keep talking to and flurting with in a Casey's gas station I go to 2-3 times per week. My initial communication with her started one day when I said "Hey what's shakin'" without even realizing it. Stuff like that just comes out. She laughed so hard and just loved it. Then the next time I was in her line I said "Hey what's shakin, tootz..". She laughed again and said "Just when I thought you couldn't be any more funny". Now I do funny stuff for her everytime I go in. The other day I walked in and the 2nd register was closed and she was out on the floor, but when she saw me standing in line at the only register open she opened the second register real fast and said "I can help you over here!". Then she said "I look forward to when you come in, I absolutely look forward to it! When will you be back again?". I said "I am a man of great surprises my good tootz. You just keep one eye on that register and the other eye on that front door, and I'll be back before you know it". She said "Oh yeah that door I sure will". Unfortunately, I have a GF so I didn't go for the number close, but I know I would be able to get it if I did. This kind if play is fun though when you get the right worker!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ yeah those hot ones that start at a gas station usually don't last very long cause some alpha or just DIRECT guy will come in there and make her an offer she can't refuse. I'm amazed at this one new blonde (so beautiful in a gas station?) right now and she tells that she used to work in this long-time gift shop in the prime area of downtown (so she Must have connections but now she's in a gas station - no tats, no colored hair, no overbearing rings). She knows someone I know (that's Gay but she didn't really know he was, but I told her that he had a family but divorced - tall good-looking (no homo) guy). I remembered her name after the First encounter which is rare but she struck me to remember her unusual name. She probably won't last long. And the old hags, after a Long time Really grow fond of me and enjoy seeing me as well because they know I ain't full of sh!t - that's all they want is for someone to be "real" haha. But you know those old hags have been Rode HARD through and through all these years, smokers all of em, just hard bar-hoppers now living or taking care of "mom."

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I practice on bartender chicks. Just got done talking to one just now.

I don’t like strippers. But bartender chicks are decent hired guns to talk to.

I don’t game them. It’s just to maintain some comfort level around good looking women.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I talk with gas station clerks a lot. Some of the older ones are bitter old hags. But the younger chicks who work in gas stations can be a lot of fun. There is one HB8 ~24-26yo I keep talking to and flurting with in a Casey's gas station I go to 2-3 times per week. My initial communication with her started one day when I said "Hey what's shakin'" without even realizing it. Stuff like that just comes out. She laughed so hard and just loved it. Then the next time I was in her line I said "Hey what's shakin, tootz..". She laughed again and said "Just when I thought you couldn't be any more funny". Now I do funny stuff for her everytime I go in. The other day I walked in and the 2nd register was closed and she was out on the floor, but when she saw me standing in line at the only register open she opened the second register real fast and said "I can help you over here!". Then she said "I look forward to when you come in, I absolutely look forward to it! When will you be back again?". I said "I am a man of great surprises my good tootz. You just keep one eye on that register and the other eye on that front door, and I'll be back before you know it". She said "Oh yeah that door I sure will". Unfortunately, I have a GF so I didn't go for the number close, but I know I would be able to get it if I did. This kind if play is fun though when you get the right worker!
Gas station clerk, mid 20s? That seems like an OKcupid, POF type girl, trashy. I would never lower myself to work at a gas station. Not to mention they're dangerous too with the chances of being robbed. I prefer someone with a college degree.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I've gone to a middle-to-high end salon for over almost a decade now. They have Only women who are rotating in every now and then yearly, hardly ever the same woman stays past 2 years. They're step up from the chains and it's about 8 young women or chairs of course most of them blue, pink, red hair and nose rings and tats. It's funny a single mommy (kinda hot) soon-to-be empty-nester said she was gonna be my stylist from now on. Once she got the hint that I'm not havin any of the moms or former moms, that I'm not her beta to fall back on or to get out of her job cuttin hair she ditched that idea of being my sole haircutter. I prefer to rotate amongst all of em, preferably the non-fat ones (few). True, they're all bumbled/jumbled tramps, a wee bit jaded, and dark, just dark man. I've been goin to them for almost a decade, once again I say, and they still pretty much treat me ho-hum, not like sh!t but ho-hum. They certainly know who I am and just know That guy. They should have known who I am long ago, but I guess they figure a guy would come in there and never return after about a year or two or even half a year cause where I live is very competitive and it's hard for guys or families to gain a foothold and support themselves long-term. The girls finally about 3 years ago Realize who I am and that I ain't goin, that I am a lifer. The low-end ones really do give you a sh!tty brainless convo and haircut. These girls take care of me passing through different ownership/management over the years. Maybe I should try others, but they never really give me a bad cut no matter the woman I use. I've had a couple keep me very late when everyone is gone doing my simple man hair for 2.5 hours. I guess you could say she was slow.
2 hour haircut!! Is there a BJ involved in the backroom? How much you paying for that haircut? I have to get mine cut every 3.5 weeks because my hair grows so damn fast. I'd go broke lol. Especially in the summer or if I'm working out a lot my hair grows out super fast.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never lower myself to work at a gas station.
yet, you sell sh1tty Chinese phone cases at the local flea-market.

lol OK