Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Many Of You Have Symptoms Of Covid?

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone gets a fever but most do, people could have the virus but never show any symtoms.

The dangerous thing is they are still a carrier and they spread it
Well I've probably given it to most of my family.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A rash on your torso and weird, frostbite looking sores on your toes are other symptoms showing up in otherwise asymptomatic carriers.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for not updating guys.. I am still here.

Had around 4-5 weeks of feeling ill and breathing issues, however on the road of recovery.

Not been hospitalized... Stay safe this virus is fukin nasty.. No joke!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys the hospitals will send you home unless your oxygen is very low..

Keep an eye on your oxygen.. Buy a oxygen monitor device.. Mine has been consistently around 97-98

Anything below 95-94 get your azz to the hospital.. If one hospital refuses to treat you then just go to another!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I somehow hv soulforge's contact number, who's in the UK right now and free to inquire abt his condition/pay him a visit ?

I could pass his number via PM.

Hey spaz thanks for concern man.. I was ill for 4-5 weeks.. But luckily recovering and not need hospitalisation.

Breathing is not perfect, but not as bad as before.. Also my oxygen levels are at 98 stable.

Anyone with symptoms please invest in a oxygen monitoring device and up your vitamin c and vitamin D
@DEEZEDBRAH you free to check up on a fellow brother?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone at the early stage developing systems.. Please get lots of Vitamin C and especially Vitamin D

If you can afford it.. Purchase Liposomal Vitamin C, which is much more effectively absorbed into your system, compared to normal pill form vitamin c.

Very important to measure your oxygen levels at home.. If you're oxygen drops significantly.. Get your azz to the hospital.

If one hospital refuses to help, Try another one. Even one in a different town or city!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another word of advice...

ONLY go the hospital as a LAST resort because your oxygen is too low or some other serious complication.

One night three weeks ago, I had to go the emergency hospital because when I woke in the morning the left side of my face had gone numb also my arm.

I seriously thought I had a stroke.. I went to the emergency room and they carried out several tests.. X-ray, Blood Works, ECG

And everything came back clear.. However when I got home two days later I began to feel even more ill than before!

Don't make your situation worse by increasing the Viral load.. Stay at home, unless you really have to go the hospital.

This virus is no joke.. Will fuk you up in many ways!