Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Many Of You Have Symptoms Of Covid?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woke up yesterday with an itchy throat. Figured out it was seasonal allergies after it cleared up when getting ready, but hit me again a little when outside as I stared at my black car that turned green.
People are gonna notice itchy throat, sniffles, light cough more as corona is in our mind and all the media feeds.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sure he’s fine. He last logged in 20 minutes ago.
That's good to know. Wonder why he's being so silent. Probably wants to see if anyone's worried about him :)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are gonna notice itchy throat, sniffles, light cough more as corona is in our mind and all the media feeds.
Yeah, that's why you have to mask the symptoms. I've itched to cough badly in stores and I hold it in until I'm in my car. I'm working on building my immune system because I"m worried about OTHER types of infections/issues that could be mistaken for covid. I've bought some natural allergy suppressants for when the pollen comes out from the blossoming trees in the spring in order to avoid my allergies being mistaken for covid. Once you have symptoms that you can't mask or control then you are screwed.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s here and reading the forum.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or a little less morbid:
Maybe Soulforge is in the hospital and his girlfriend is snooping through his computer. "What's this Sosuave link?".

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Update

So I went, asked the nurse Triage at the front desk for masks, spoke to the doctor there

She said im a low risk after asking me a bunch of questions, she said it's more os a risk od you catching it if you go in.

Been social distancing at home, working from home as well trying to avoid my family.
Symptoms seem to be getting a little better
Been taking vitamin D,Vitamin C and Zinc/Magnesium daily and that seems to have worked well.

Doctors don't take you in unless your critically sick, GPs don't prescribe you anything of value.

If anyone has more questions about symptoms or anything else I'm happy to answer.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doctors are reporting less than half empty ICUs.
Nurses have time to do Tiktoks on the wards.
Purpose made Covid hospitals will never need to open.
Will the state take its boot off our neck now?

... Unlikely....

Lumix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been taking vitamin D,Vitamin C and Zinc/Magnesium daily and that seems to have worked well.
If you hydrate properly and your piss is yellow, know that this is the money you spent on supplements going down the toilet. Daily need for vitamin C is 65 to 90 milligrams (mg) a day. Some pills contain 10,000 mg.

Also know that you can overdose on Vitamin D. Just FYI. Don't get too crazy on pills.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have completely lost my sense of smell. Happened 2 days ago after having a slightly buzzy head and eyes aching when I move them.
No temperature as yet.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have completely lost my sense of smell. Happened 2 days ago after having a slightly buzzy head and eyes aching when I move them.
No temperature as yet.
This is the best care guide I have found. It is mostly cheap antioxidants. Intubation is probably killing as many people as the virus.

Medical Information/COVID Care Protocol - Eastern Virginia Medical School
(EVMS), Norfolk, Hampton Roads

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the best care guide I have found. It is mostly cheap antioxidants. Intubation is probably killing as many people as the virus.
I almost don't know why they make such a fuss over the ventilators since it sounds like if you get to the point where you need a ventilator, you're pretty much screwed anyway. Still, a 20% chance of survival is better than none.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No temperature as yet.

The concept of this virus is just scary since you just hope and pray that it won't get any worst than whatever symptoms you currently have. That's the horror of it.

Please let us know how you are doing.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost don't know why they make such a fuss over the ventilators since it sounds like if you get to the point where you need a ventilator, you're pretty much screwed anyway. Still, a 20% chance of survival is better than none.
They're not running a control, though. There is a lot of speculation right now that the ventilators are doing more harm than good. That 80% who died, a lot of them might have lived without being intubated. We don't know without a control group, which isn't going to happen because that would be experimenting with human lives. I, for one, am never letting myself get put on a vent. I'd rather take my chances of dying in peace than be a victim of healthcare.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Still no sense of smell and two of the staff I work with also have no smell.
Two people under our care have died. One had severe underlying health problems. And the other was in his 80s.
This is nothing unusual. People die everyday. I could get tested but I don't see the point. This lockdown is absolute horse ****.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
No temperature as yet.
Not everyone gets a fever but most do, people could have the virus but never show any symtoms.

The dangerous thing is they are still a carrier and they spread it