Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you have met a sosuaver in real life?

How many of you have met someone from sosuave.com or ASF in real life?

• I've met someone from sosuave, and they were cool, genuine, and attractive.

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • I've met someone from ASF, and they were cool, genuine and attractive.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I've never met someone from sosuave.com or ASF

Votes: 49 67.1%
  • I've met someone from sosuave.com, and they were an internet weirdo creep

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
Have u two met in real life, Pen and Gio? Have u hooked up?

You two do an aweful lot of flirting, considering this is just the internet........
Yes.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, is she hot? Little Pennie, I mean....

rrrrrrrrr, like a tiger!!
Smokin'.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
I'd be willing to meet people from here if I knew they were around my level and had things in common outside of this site and the desire to meet women.

I absolutely detest talking ONLY about girls. Or about game. Or about wing tactics, blah, blah, blah. Which is all I hear when hangin out with guys from sites like ASF. And the JOKES. GOD how I hate the lame jokes. It's cool the first five minutes but if I have to hear another joke about AFC's, or shiet about being the "alpha male" I'll fvckin barf.

The other issue is that guys look at me like I'm their idol. I dislike saying that because it feels so boastful but that's honestly how it seems. I'm pretty good with the ladies but I'm still a dude with his own fvcked up problems like anyone else.

I'm willing to show guys the ropes if they are cool guys who just need some help with women, but I don't like the feeling of them looking up to me. It's happened several times and the night just isn't fun. I don't want a monkey who hangs with me. I want to be fun guys who have a life and don't make girls a priority. More like girls are just a plus and the priority is to go out and have fun. Which to me means NO SARGING. I no longer go out with the intention being to pick up women. I go out to get shiet done or hang with my friends/on my own. And if I happen to see a girl I'm attracted to I'll talk to her and take it from there.

I've hung with and sarged with about 10-15 guys from these sites and I've only made one real friend in the process: Afropua. Though he doesn't post here, he posts on the SF Lair board.

I love hanging with Naturals. Those guys are the coolest to be around. No c0ckblockin, they instinctivly know what's up, and they are out to have a good time.

If you're a Natural who isn't too heavily concerned with what is/isn't alpha, AFC, 25 points of bodylanguage, the DJ bible, being a Don Juan, SSer, etc etc, and are in my area, let me know. Maybe we'll chill and have an awesome time.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wakeup call...

Originally posted by fuzzx
Most young people on the board just spew bs rules from the bible, alot of people I've met are all talk.
unfortunatelly i have to agree with fuzzx on this...

talk is much easiyer that actions.

And what are most of the posters here doing POSTING posts here when they should be out and about doing what needs to be done?

Looks like most of the ppl on this post are more active on the forums rather than in real life, and actually applying their knowlege.

I am not saying all of the ppl, i am saying in general.

Please feel free to correct me if my "overview" is wrong;)

Laterz...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of my better friends I've met through this site. I've flown out to California to hang out. They have flown into Jersey. I am flying to Windsor in a few weeks to hang out again. I've driven to DC for a "workshop" a few years ago. Honestly, most of the guys in the "community" are total dorks, way too concerned with the lingo and the technicalities. I don't even know how they have fun. But there is a group of about 4 or 5 guys that like to go out, get drunk, hit on women, and have a great time doing it without sounding like they are playing Dungeons and Dragons.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
But there is a group of about 4 or 5 guys that like to go out, get drunk, hit on women, and have a great time doing it without sounding like they are playing Dungeons and Dragons.
Hahaha, thats great.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of my better friends I've met through this site. I've flown out to California to hang out. They have flown into Jersey. I am flying to Windsor in a few weeks to hang out again. I've driven to DC for a "workshop" a few years ago. Honestly, most of the guys in the "community" are total dorks, way too concerned with the lingo and the technicalities. I don't even know how they have fun. But there is a group of about 4 or 5 guys that like to go out, get drunk, hit on women, and have a great time doing it without sounding like they are playing Dungeons and Dragons.
hahah, sounds like my life, getting drunk and hitting on woman.

xblitz44x is one of the obvious guys on this board who knows what his talking about from experience. Getting out there, enjoying it and just letting it flow is what its all about. Talking acronyms and trying routines will get you nowhere from my experience. Those things are for the guys who have NO natural ability and are usually ugly-average at best.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting out there, enjoying it and just letting it flow is what its all about. Talking acronyms and trying routines will get you nowhere from my experience. Those things are for the guys who have NO natural ability and are usually ugly-average at best.
I agree. That has been my issue with these boards lately. Its all so systematic. A few months ago, my opener was me circling the bar, drunk of course, saying to my friend "Where is the FREE pusssy?" I look over and there is a cute girl raising her hand. The most important lesson to be learned from this board is that you CAN say that and screw what people think of you. It's all about having fun and breaking away from using other people for validation.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. That has been my issue with these boards lately. Its all so systematic. A few months ago, my opener was me circling the bar, drunk of course, saying to my friend "Where is the FREE pusssy?" I look over and there is a cute girl raising her hand. The most important lesson to be learned from this board is that you CAN say that and screw what people think of you. It's all about having fun and breaking away from using other people for validation.
hahaha, yeah. I am usually quiet rude sometimes too. But then again, u have to turn on the charm to really keep the hotties around.

I personally have given up helping the newbs on these boards, I did it for a long long time, and just cant be bothered with the same stories anymore. Good luck with the advice :) !! Hope u can help a few more yet!

One thing I think however, and we seem to have had a few people disagree with us over the time on these boards, is that a LOT on these boards have NO natural ability (hence they are on these boards), and that is why they come here thinking that some magic routine will get them puzz! Sometimes I think the square I think in, is a totally different square a lot of the guys think in now, thats why its so hard for me to understand why its so hard for them and how to help them now! Once u pass a certain point with your game, its hard to relate to the newbs. Just my quick thoughts anyways.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha.. i have talked to at least 4-5 guys from my state.. only one of them actually put his money where his mouth was and went clubbing with me..and now we are pretty good friends... the other ones are still too scared to call...

Holly sh1t..just remembered.. this isnt to knock on the kid, but i just want to prove a point stated earlier in this thread:

I heard about this "SUPER PUA" who was from my state... so i asked one of the "more advanced ASFers" to give me his email. So i introudce myself to the guy... we talk a little bit about general stuff over email.. Then i ask him where he goes to school.. apparently he lived 10 minutes away from my school! Awesome, eh? I had a chance to hang out with a "AMAZING PUA who was top notch"... well i talked to the guy about 3 times on a phone during a year... every single time he was saying "for sure dude, we gotta sarge.." but honestly, he always had an excuse why he doesnt want to sarge... The guy had no Drive AT ALL.

So please, spare me all this DJ bible talk.. get some balls and lets have some FUN in this life!

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
A few months ago, my opener was me circling the bar, drunk of course, saying to my friend "Where is the FREE pusssy?" I look over and there is a cute girl raising her hand. The most important lesson to be learned from this board is that you CAN say that and screw what people think of you. It's all about having fun and breaking away from using other people for validation.
XBLITZ44X

That's interesting. I've noticed the same thing. A guy can be completely and overtly sexual and have it send chicks into heat. Somehow it wouldn't have made sense to me a year ago.

The conversation topics I'd have with my girlfriend would often be about her ass or her boobs, or about my d!ck. Or sex in general. I'd carry on like it was nothing out of the ordinary. Not a big deal, like I'm talking about the weather.

Perhaps it comes down to absolutely no desperation, just desire. And a comfort with that desire. Or maybe it's just me, who I am. I like talking about sex and talking dirty. I think it's a lot of fun. It's part of my sense of humor. And if I'm okay with it, chicks usually are too.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I'm thinking about fvcking your brains out, but I'm considering waiting until after dinner."

I talk like that around my friends' girlfriends too, come to think of it.

"You know if you weren't seeing Matt, I'd stick it in you."

Or if I'm walking by while my girlfriend is bending over to pick something up, I'll grab her hips and start dry humping her from behind. She'll laugh. Sometimes she'll even reach back and grab my butt and start pulling and grinding. Or it just ends in sex.

It never really struck me until I read your post. I don't think I was even aware of how rude that might seem to other people because it's so normal to me. The ones without a stick up their ass usually laugh. The others shutup. But I'm having to much fun to notice them. Yet I have no idea where I picked it up from.

It's good to brings these things to a conscious level sometimes. Thanks.

!GEORGE GORDON!

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
this threat has been hijacked by mods...........lol