Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you have met a sosuaver in real life?

How many of you have met someone from sosuave.com or ASF in real life?

• I've met someone from sosuave, and they were cool, genuine, and attractive.

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • I've met someone from ASF, and they were cool, genuine and attractive.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I've never met someone from sosuave.com or ASF

Votes: 49 67.1%
  • I've met someone from sosuave.com, and they were an internet weirdo creep

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Just curious. Because an internet board strikes me as pretty useless if you don't meet up with people and from it to discuss and go out in real life. Also, how can you really know for sure that anyone here is who they say they are? How can you trust advice, when nobody can vouch for anybody else? Just a thought.

If you would be interested in meeting guys from the community IRL, I reccomend that you join your local ASF lair. I'm in the Boston lair, and they're all cool guys. You learn so much more than you possibly could by reading a website.

-Dan

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've chilled with a couple guys from ASF a few times. Cool guys, but they took the whole "game" thing a bit too serious for my taste. Real cool guys though.

Mr. Mystery

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me and oxide are good friends, ive partied with him and went clubbing quite a bit. And ive almost met his family and just hung out at his house. We've known each other for over a year by phone and hanging out. Crazy good friend too!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*whistle*

I have met 1 person from sosuave till now.:rolleyes: goes by the nick (Don Juan De Joffe ) :p

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a ASFer and he took the game to seriously. He kept talking about peacocking and other b/s. We had a contest to see who could get the most numbers, and I won. He was too fake, and I was me.

The moral of the story kids! Be yourself take good traits from others but be true to yourself.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know two people from this site in real life. One of them is registered here but I don't think he's ever made an actual post his whole time here. The other... well, I'm sure you all can guess who that is (hint: I do find her cool, genuine, and attractive).

I, on the other hand, am a weird internet creep.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be great if I met someone here from Italy who's cool and down to earth.

p.s. never gonna happen..?

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one from ireland on here anymore!

I think im going to washington in the new year for a weeks hols. Wonder if there are many Djs there...

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a guy that lived like 10 mins from me through the PAIR system over at masf. He was a cool guy & we sarged for a bit.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I know my best friend and his little brother on here, but that doesn't really count cause I knew him before SS...

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silverwex
No one from ireland on here anymore!

I think im going to washington in the new year for a weeks hols. Wonder if there are many Djs there...
I'm from Ireland. Well, not from Ireland, but in Ireland for the year.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So called "DJ"s from my area are always PMing me but I've yet to meet any of them. Like I'm that stupid. LOL.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive met a couple and they were both cool guys. Both did well with the ladies, however, both needed to approach more and drop their inhabitions.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what if you met a weird internet creep that found you cool, genuine and attractive?

hahahaha

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
what if you met a weird internet creep that found you cool, genuine and attractive?

hahahaha
That idea might not be as far-fetched as it sounds.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
That idea might not be as far-fetched as it sounds.
perhaps i am the internet creep instead...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have u two met in real life, Pen and Gio? Have u hooked up?

You two do an aweful lot of flirting, considering this is just the internet........

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
Have u two met in real life, Pen and Gio? Have u hooked up?

You two do an aweful lot of flirting, considering this is just the internet........
Ass to ass! Ass to ass!

Anyway, I've met up with guys from the ASF board and SF Lair.

As for the question of how do you know who's really got game and who doesn't...that's easy enough. When YOU have game, it's easy to recognize who also has game and who doesn't, who's real and who's pretending. When YOU have game, there will be no question.

Imagine being in a chat room for Nuclear Physics. So much mumbo jumbo the beginner would have little idea as to who really knows their nuclear science and who doesn't. But the guys who have in-depth experience WILL know who is real and who isn't, easily seeing through the guys who give massive amounts of shiet advice, displaying false bravado, and acting like they are nuclear pimps and shiet, haha.

No worries.