Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you guys have more than a 5% success rate?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B said:
I have a 100% success rate.

I live by the principles outlined in Anti-Dump's Machine. I do not have uninterested women in my life. Therefore, I am 100% successful with women.
Be careful, you're opening a can of worms. Not everyone in this forum understands that concept. :nono:

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Be careful, you're opening a can of worms. Not everyone in this forum understands that concept. :nono:
I understand the concept. But what this thread is talking about is what your success rate is if women were selected at random, and your goal was to fvck them, what would your rate be?

Obviously you can get a 100% successrate if you cherry pick which women you try whom you know a prior that shes likely to be interested in you.

Thats not what this thread is about. its about trying women at random.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly have a 90-something percent "sucess rate" (getting a phone number or instant date), and it isn't hard.

I've got the easiest approach in the world for all you guys. It disqualifies most of the chicks in the world that aren't open to be approached by you.

You ready? Listen up...

Just be aware of your surroundings. Look around, there's probably some chick checking you out. Or check out the girl that interests you. Get eye contact. Smile. Wink if you're feeling frisky.

If she smiles back, just go up and talk to her. If you're interested, close on her. Most of the time she'll be very receptive.

And that's all it takes.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, just to clarify:

This is NOT about selective picking. Obviously, if you only got for women who show interest in you, then you're going to have a huge success rate (I mean crap, they're already interested, as long as you dont act like a moron you're going to make it).

I'm talking about women who are completely random. You claim to have a 50% rate? I should be able to walk you down the train station, point to 2 random women, and one of them MUST be in your sack.

I'm not trying to be pessimistic here, but I often hear about guys who claim they have a 99% chance success, and I'm wondering if they're inflating their numbers a little, or attach little 'conditions' to their pickups.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not really a fair statment DL. If I go up to a random girl and it turns out she's married or otherwise involved, or a lesbian then the chance for a sucessful pick up reduces drastically. The situation isn't exactly fair.

What does a random cold pick up percentage really mean anyway? I mean isn't it really about your ability to qualify women first? I don't sleep with every girl I meet and talk to because some of them are psychos. I don't need that drama again. The last time I did stupid stuff like that I got a cynder block through my windshield.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B said:
I have a 100% success rate.

I live by the principles outlined in Anti-Dump's Machine. I do not have uninterested women in my life. Therefore, I am 100% successful with women.
You Don't have any uninterested women in your life, way to go! So how many INTERESTED women you got?

Just wonderin cause if i do my math right, 0 uninterested women and 0 interested women gives you........ 100 PERCENT! YES!

So if we never approach we never fail! Hear that guys?

That is exactly why you don't think about numbers.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
This is NOT about selective picking,....
I'm talking about women who are completely random. You claim to have a 50% rate? I should be able to walk you down the train station, point to 2 random women, and one of them MUST be in your sack.
How many guys, PUAs or AFCs, randomly pick women out of a crowd and say, "yeah, I'll go sarge that one"? You're assuming that this happens in a vacuum and men indiscriminately choose women at random. You're also assuming all things are equal which is the furthest thing from the truth when it comes to attraction. 66% of the American population is overweight and a full third are morbidly obese, what does that do to the odds? It pretty much eliminates 2/3rds of the women from my prospective consideration.

There's all kinds of factors that contribute to a successful close, not the least of which is the ability to accurately read IOIs and understanding the proper application of technique for different types of women in different types of environments. So, in a vacuum, you could point to two women in a train station and statistically never close either of them (0% success), but the guy who knows his game could go into a club, meet 10 different women and because he knows the conditions and accurately reads them he may close all 10 (100% success). A guy's success rate is interdependent upon his ability to see opportunities and capitalize on them. I could tape the Wall Street Journal to the wall and toss darts at the stock index to chose how I'll invest my money, or I could research and educate myself on the best types of businesses in which to invest to maximize my returns. Which method sounds like the best way to invest to you?

True, some guys may be full of sh!t when reporting their success, but others may simply be too humble (or too busy) to pay their successes enough attention to report them. So the moral of this story is - don't wish things were easier, wish you were better.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
I understand the concept. But what this thread is talking about is what your success rate is if women were selected at random, and your goal was to fvck them, what would your rate be?

Obviously you can get a 100% successrate if you cherry pick which women you try whom you know a prior that shes likely to be interested in you.

Thats not what this thread is about. its about trying women at random.
Sounds like arbitrarily picking women to sarge at random could be time consuming, especially if you are trying to keep score and generating trends and other statistical data. I'll leave that fun for you guys.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
Youre right, we dont beleive you.

Heres the lie detector test:

post your pic, and Ill tell you if you really have a 95% success rate or not.
I'll scan one add me to msn and il send it to you. Make sure to have a bucket benieth any girl you show it to, so that it catches all the mess.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not really a fair statment DL. If I go up to a random girl and it turns out she's married or otherwise involved, or a lesbian then the chance for a sucessful pick up reduces drastically. The situation isn't exactly fair.
Isn't the whole idea of a cold pickup to walk to a random girl? Obviously you work in Vegas and have huge opportunities to meet women, but in a small town you HAVE to cold approach to make it. Having a rough percentage gives you a brief guide to how you're improving.

I don't sleep with every girl I meet and talk to because some of them are psychos. I don't need that drama again. The last time I did stupid stuff like that I got a cynder block through my windshield.
That's part of the fun. I once got a knife smeared in fake blood in my car tires, and that was quite interesting. I call them 'stories for the grandkids', assuming I survive that long.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IamtheAlphamale said:
I'll scan one add me to msn and il send it to you. Make sure to have a bucket benieth any girl you show it to, so that it catches all the mess.
She's gonna crap her pants? :moon:

Sorry, couldn't help it... :p

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
on the topic...i guess my success rate would be 2?% also...

maybe this is because im testing the water first...

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IamtheAlphamale said:
um, how about you post it in this thread. ITs relevant to this thread. EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE IT.

AckeDman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did an absolutlely horrible aproach today... it wasnt that i didnt number close, it was that the chick was actually nice and showed interest but i ****ed up big time by clamming up.

It was on the metro in sweden...

3 norwegian girls are having a conversation (1 HB7 and 2 HB8-9) and so i ask one of the HB8s if they are speaking swedish and she replies with a smile no, its norwegian.

Now after she replied i just went back to reading my book...(the ironi is that it was the book "the game") and didnt even follow up with asking if they are tourists or if they have relatives in sweden.

I even had a class mate that studied in sweden but was from norway.... i could have followed up by telling them the reason i asked is because they sounded like her when speaking.

I finally realise how big my problem really is and now its time to work on it... she was so hot im not gonna forgive myself for this for some time now... it was me not her that ****ed this up for me.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not throwing my pic on this thread homie. I really don't want people to know who I am. Just take my word for it I'm pretty as hell.

NightPUA

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not the type of guy who'll attempt a pick up while in the grocery store deciding what type of juice I'm going to buy. Not that I couldn't, but it just doesn't suit me.
Limiting belief, put in some work and you'll be able to do it.

good luck newb.