Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you guys have more than a 5% success rate?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading some posts about guys who were claiming they had success rates of 25% or something, and I thought hey, this can't be right.

Basically, this means I can point to 4 random women, and that guy will be able to get one number, a date, and then get laid (or relationship, depending on your goal)? Regardless of circumstances - the women can have boyfriends, be married, lesbians, single, etc. (In other words, no excuses like "She has a boyfriend, so she doesn't count").

Is this really true? Or are you guys just upping the numbers? I actually have difficulty percieving anyone with more than a 5% success rate. In fact, I actually quite admire anyone with a 5% rate. This means if I pick out 20 random hot women at a train station, one of them will DEFINITELY be in your apartment by the end of the week (without chloroform).

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would consider it a success if you have a decent conversation with somebody.

I think sometimes people on here are too focused on getting laid. Like they go, "okay, I'm gonna go up to this chick and say this, this, and this and hopefully that will equal sex." I think people should just be like I'm gonna go up and start a conversation with this person, just for the sake of being social and friendly and meeting new people. The sex will take care of itself man.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm well above a 5 percent rate DL. I'm probobly about 25 percent as well. Then again I weigh my chances and plan my attack (to a point of course) before I go in. I like to fight winnable battles and fortunately I'm well equipped to win many of them. Though a high sucess rate has severely deminshed my level of satisfaction because it's not so much of a game anymore as it is an all out route. You get really tired of one sided confentations after a while.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind I'm referring to completely cold approaches...no wingmen, no prior knowledge of the person, no special circumstances (ie. she's a stripper and you're pretending to be rich).

If you've got a 25% success rate, this means you can walk into a train station, point to the 4 nearest hot women (without considering who they are), and get 1 home run every single time.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ (prmoon's post) yeah that too. If you care so much about a "percentage rate" only approach girls that you're confident about. If you just walk up to every single random chick, you're rate is gonna go down.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^Exactly VDJ. I'm not the type of guy who'll attempt a pick up while in the grocery store deciding what type of juice I'm going to buy. Not that I couldn't, but it just doesn't suit me. I've got plenty of good opportunities to do well and pick up girls when I'm feeling up to it, in situations I feel comfortable in. I don't think about gaming girls ALL of the time but when I've got my mind set to it in an enviroment that works for me I'll make moves. I mean even lions have rest periods between hunts right?

That still meets your stipulations DL. No prior knowledge, no wingmen (most of the time, but they dont' help me anyway), though I'm not sure what you mean by special circumstances as your example is vague. I think you mean me being myself? Which is always my driving point anyway so i think i meet that one.

Although I must say, my lifestyle is far more social then most. I work in a hotel with several hundred attractive women who I interact with daily. And lets not forget my club promotions job where I'm instructed to socialize/flirt with hot girls and also work with strippers, gogo dancers, and hot table hostesses at least 3 times a week. I'm probobly the most comfortable person around highly attractive people of the oppsite sex on this site. Couple that with the years of experience prior to me coming into these jobs almost a full year ago pretty much derives my high sucess rate.

Okay I'm out. I gotta go to the bar. All you can drink 10 bucks! Can't beat that!:up:

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure none of you will believe me. But if I approach not thinking about it which is usually what I do I probably have more like a 95% chance rate. If I approach with the intention completely cold I probably have more like a 30% rate. And to be honest I thought 25% was very low.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading a few posts I expect to be called a liar... I'm just too pretty, wanna touch my ass?

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get at least 80% success rate (numbers, dates, sex) because I know beforehand which ones are the right targets to approach (the ones who are horny for you). Anyone can learn how to spot them, it is easy!

But on the other hand, when I approach many girls without 'hotness signals' first, just for the heck of approaching (once in a while just for fun with friends), then it becomes a numbers game with less and less % of probability (many rejections and flakes).

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
If you've got a 25% success rate, this means you can walk into a train station, point to the 4 nearest hot women (without considering who they are), and get 1 home run every single time.
25% seems high to you? I suppose it would because your a douche, but for future reference do a search on IOI , then try an approach.

Maybe even you can go from .025% success rate to 25%? , might spare us your self limiting negativity.

And btw 25% is low.

body language, not just a river in Egypt.

Ojete said:
I know beforehand which ones are the right targets to approach (the ones who are horny for you). Anyone can learn how to spot them, it is easy!
Apparently not.

Another wank thread.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
% is only meaningful in context. Hell, one could approach no women at all and lay only those who hit on him, and his "percentage" would be infinite... but he certainly wouldn't get as much action as he would if he approached, and had a low percentage.

The best thing to do, in my not so humble opinion, is to go ahead and approach anyone who interests you -- within socially reasonable constraints, and without an agenda. Then if the vibe's there, escalate...

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all about the approach.. like basically if you make it seem like your not hitting on them your success goes through the roof.. like you go into a store and are gonna buy something and after you start talking to her you decide to start then your good but if you just seem like your approaching because thats what you do all the time then you have a better chance of failure unless your on your game

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 100% success rate.

I live by the principles outlined in Anti-Dump's Machine. I do not have uninterested women in my life. Therefore, I am 100% successful with women.

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
5% success rate? You must want serious learning.

I have 99% success rate. Why?

Let me explain.

I have been rejected once in my life(before I was Don) and Ive been with MANY woman.
What do you define by success though?

- Scoring/Sex with girl is success.
- If I get her number, im successful.

Its all relative? Each person to their own.

However I think the UNIVERSAL definition of success with a woman would be if one kisses the girl, than you have had success with that woman. (*******s,handjobs, those things included) so therefore my success rate would be 99% because I only been rejected once.

And this further leads to the question of when ARENT you successful.

Yet again each to their own for the unsuccesful.

However, again, The UNIVERSALLY accepted way of being NOT succesful( Rejection) Is if you ask a girl to be your girlfriend or you move in for the kiss and you are denied.

Side note: One may say IF you ask girl for date/ her number and she says no you are being rejected? That is a form of rejection, which needs an entirely new ARTICLE based on "forms of rejection." That is a form of rejection, but its not UNIVERSALLY accepted as being REJECTED as such. Nobody "laughs" or even "knows" if you asked girl on date and she says no? What if she is busy and she can see you a week later, are you being rejected, I think NOT but everyone has their own views and this where a UNIVERSALLLY accepted definition of "unsuccessful" comes in handy:rockon:

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B said:
I do not have uninterested women in my life. Therefore, I am 100% successful with women.

There you go. Thats what I'm talking about.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
I would consider it a success if you have a decent conversation with somebody.

I think sometimes people on here are too focused on getting laid. Like they go, "okay, I'm gonna go up to this chick and say this, this, and this and hopefully that will equal sex." I think people should just be like I'm gonna go up and start a conversation with this person, just for the sake of being social and friendly and meeting new people. The sex will take care of itself man.
Dead on

Different people define success in many different ways. I define success by just being out there having fun and socializing. I set my criteria low and don't expect anything.

Since I've been doing this operation small chunk stuff, I've been internalizing everything little by little. An I now have a stronger inner game than before. Now about 99% of my sets open and I usually get approached 1 or twice a week by random women in public.

I still have a long way to go. (My bootcamp is about 4 months and then I go back to my regular 3 year bootcamp)

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even care about my success rate right now. I could succeed with every girl I talk to, and I still wouldn't care. I know this might sound totally AFC, but I'm still hung up on somebody I fvcked up with last year. She was the only girl I had met since the mother of my daughter that I saw potential for something great and long lasting in. And I took her for granted. And now she's with somebody else.

Never flake if you see potential for happiness. And don't be afraid of it. I don't ever learn.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive only made ONE approach in my whole life and it ended up with me getting LOTS of sex. So I have a 100% success rate.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IamtheAlphamale said:
I'm sure none of you will believe me. But if I approach not thinking about it which is usually what I do I probably have more like a 95% chance rate. If I approach with the intention completely cold I probably have more like a 30% rate. And to be honest I thought 25% was very low.
Youre right, we dont beleive you.

Heres the lie detector test:

post your pic, and Ill tell you if you really have a 95% success rate or not.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
Dead on

Different people define success in many different ways. I define success by just being out there having fun and socializing. I set my criteria low and don't expect anything.

Since I've been doing this operation small chunk stuff, I've been internalizing everything little by little. An I now have a stronger inner game than before. Now about 99% of my sets open and I usually get approached 1 or twice a week by random women in public.

I still have a long way to go. (My bootcamp is about 4 months and then I go back to my regular 3 year bootcamp)

Are you saying now that you have improved your inner game, women approach you more?