Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you guys actually consciously try to be "alpha"?

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious because I think I tried it a few times way back when, but I've always found it easier to just "vibe" with whatever party/group I'm in. My gameplan is to be genuinely interested in whoever I'm hanging out with... That's all I've really needed.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if ur always trying to be 'alpha' you may just end up AMOGing people, ultimately pissing them off

maybe just being more assertive and proactive is a better mindset, rather than comstantly thinking how to ne the "top dog" (aslo a true alpha will let other people take the limelight)

"bringing value" (e.g. being awsome with women helping your friends with this) will naturally lead you to a more dominant position

there are some other things to improve your aura of alphaness/natural dominace suhc as getting voice tonality sorted.
see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VDslvC4_5w

have you guys notived how bad some guys are at vibing, some of the guys i go out wiht vibe 'badly' (negativiely) they don't really help each other, more taking stabs at each other... pretty lame and weak

Last edited: