Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you are vaccinated?

How many of you are vaccinated?

• I am

• I am not

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I got my anthrax vax in 2017. I'm just here for the participation trophy.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a vacc appointment booked.
Your God given immune system is way more effective than the poison they will inject you with. On top of signing away any liability to the company before taking it. All the animals in gene based corona vaxx trials died. They skipped animal trials and human trials. Everyone taking it are the guinea pigs. More deaths in 4 months (over 4k) than all other vaxx combine in 20 years. The spike protein will destroy your immune system and shorten your life with death coming 1-5 years after taking it. Can you name 1 ingredient in the vax?

Start at 7:00

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your God given immune system is way more effective than the poison they will inject you with. On top of signing away any liability to the company before taking it. All the animals in gene based corona vaxx trials died. They skipped animal trials and human trials. Everyone taking it are the guinea pigs. More deaths in 4 months (over 4k) than all other vaxx combine in 20 years. The spike protein will destroy your immune system and shorten your life with death coming 1-5 years after taking it. Can you name 1 ingredient in the vax?

Really? You think everyone or most of us who got the vaccine will be dead in 1 to 5 years? I highly doubt it! I got both doses of the vaccine already and didn't have any side effects!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve made it this long without getting covid, this vaccination ain’t gonna help me any better.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem, in my opinion, with people not getting the vaccine is that: society will not develop a herd immunity to the virus, if, the virus is in fact effective. I know many other people who have had both doses and only know of 1 who got sick from it (he was nauseous), also he did not need any medical treatment, just 1 day in bed to recover.

I think the vaccine is worth getting (but I'm not a doctor, so my opinion on this issue should be taken with a grain of salt) unless someone has a weak immune system, but of course it is an individual decision whether or not you want to get vaccinated.

People (collectively) getting the vaccine will help society get back to normal, in my opinion.

If you are uninsured and think that the cost of the vaccine will be an issue (my insurance paid for mine and I received a notice of how much I saved), know that even uninsured people can, at least where I live, get each dose for $2.59 each dose! Or at least that's what I would have had to pay for the vaccine had I not had health insurance.

Are there any medical professionals on this forum? I think it would be great to hear your opinion, whether or not you agree with me.

You might be wondering why I care enough to type all this out? Well, I simply want society to return to normal, and I think the vaccine can get things back to normal!

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Woah. They had trials for the vaccine. You are claiming they did not and this is an elaborate deception? Also noone is saying the immune system is not effective. The problem it can go on overdrive and wreck havoc to all your organs, especially the lungs. The immune system has to be trained by gradually introducing a spike protein into the system so it can taylor antibodies and know how to attack the right virus. This is what vaccine is supposed to do. That being said, I dont have a bad feeling about it but the jury is still out as to whether I will show up for the vacc appointment.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I didn’t intend for this to be another conspiracy theory thread, but there will always be nutballs.
Where the hell are you getting your info from? Who told you that they skipped trials? It’s not true, and there’s proof. Vaccines have worked since they were first idealized in 1976. Their invention has saved billions from illness and death. And as for naming an ingredient in the vaccine, why the fvck does that even matter? I bet you can’t name an ingredient in any other vaccine or medicine that you take, or headache pills, or stomach medicine, or cough drops. I bet you can’t tell me exactly how your car engine works, but I bet you still drive a car. And I bet you don’t know how your phone works or what it was made of, or how they built the walls in your house that you live in, or if the shirt you are wearing was made with real or fabricated cotton. As long as you aren’t allergic to the ingredients, why the fvck does it matter what’s in the vaccine as long as it works? You are just a troll begging for attention, and I beg the other people on this thread not to give you any of the responses you crave.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t intend for this to be another conspiracy theory thread, but there will always be nutballs.
Where the hell are you getting your info from? Who told you that they skipped trials? It’s not true, and there’s proof. Vaccines have worked since they were first idealized in 1976. Their invention has saved billions from illness and death. And as for naming an ingredient in the vaccine, why the fvck does that even matter?

I bet you can’t name an ingredient in any other vaccine or medicine that you take, or headache pills, or stomach medicine, or cough drops. I bet you can’t tell me exactly how your car engine works, but I bet you still drive a car. And I bet you don’t know how your phone works or what it was made of, or how they built the walls in your house that you live in, or if the shirt you are wearing was made with real or fabricated cotton. As long as you aren’t allergic to the ingredients, why the fvck does it matter what’s in the vaccine as long as it works? You are just a troll begging for attention, and I beg the other people on this thread not to give you any of the responses you crave.
Quick to use the word Conspiracy like you've been programmed to do. Just like 90% of all my friends who took the shot, yet call me a Conspiracy theorist when they refuse to take the time to actually spend hours upon hours researching. I even offer to show them the info straight from the gov site right after calling me a conspiracy theorist, yet they wont do it. They want to stay in their fear/safety bubble.

I'm convinced 80% love living in fear and being told what to do. Anytime we try to comfort you, help you, point you in the right direction, or sincerely care about telling you the truth, you people get defensive, angry and flat out refuse to do any research or deny any truth if it smacked you across the face.

All the info I mentioned is available with some key strokes & hrs of your time. Being big tech is controlling people minds by censoring data, most of what you're shown is propaganda. If you truly want the truth you will have to spend countless hours and go to places on the net you might not have gone before. The Matrix is hard to get out of by design. Being under mind control is extremely powerful and extremely unlikely to wake someone up.

You have to dumb down conversations these days otherwise the word conspiracy comes out. All people need is 1 common sense statistic. The rona has a 99.8% survival rate, while the gene therapy shot we know they're lying saying its 94% effective but for arguments sake well stick with that number. Which number is higher? How are they so successful in getting people to line up and roll up their sleeve if your immune system is more effective? FEAR is how they get you. People are getting it because they're living in fear or they're under mind control and doing what they're being told.

Why do the ingredients matter on something that's not even what they say it is? You would blindly trust the most corrupt people on planet earth to inject something thats not FDA approved, never been tested on humans and all the animals died in the trials? Call me a Conspiracy theorist for wanting to know what the fuk is in it even though I was never planning on taking it. If all the animals died, what do you thinks going to happen to humans? The human trials are taking place right now. After knowing all that, you people sign the dotted line that removes liability from the company. If you die, nothing you can do. If you have life insurance, call them and ask if they will cover you if you pass away from it.

Over 4k deaths in the past 4 months which is more death from all vaxx combined in the past 20 years. Let alone the hundreds of thousands of adverse effects. Previous vaxx were immediately pulled from the market after a few deaths. Ask yourself why are they continuing to inject people if so many are getting sick or dying? I know for a fact the numbers are a lot higher. These corrupt 3 digit agencies and Big Pharma are some of the biggest crooks on earth. I dont trust some of my own family. You think Im going to trust people with a wrap sheet long enough to wrap around the planet and billions paid in lawsuits? I mean sh!t, Pfizer got caught bribing Dr's and suppressing adverse effects data and paid out billions. JJ knew for years their baby powder was causing cancer. Moderna has never made a vaxx.

Maybe one day you'll come to the painful realization they want us all dead. They poison everything from our air, food, water, products and minds. How many lies need to be told before you realize you're dealing with Satanic worrshiping pathological lying sociopaths? Go look up Freemason puppet Facuii's past. One being Dr. Willner wrote a book and mentioned the NIH committed genocide with an aids drug "AZT" (if im not mistaken) with Dr. Faucii being one of the Dr's involved. His constant gas lighting, no mask, mask, 2 mask, 1 mask, indoor yes, outdoor no, rinse and repeat. Faccii was also just caught in court lying about funding and being aware of Wuhan? Is it a coincidence masks come off days after the court case and after a good amount have taken the shot? There is Dr's all over the world posting videos saying many will die from the vaxx and they should stop distribution immediately. An ex Pfizerr scientist made a video. A well know vaxx maker said many will die. There is a lawsuit for crimes against humanity which I linked below.

Listen at 7:00
https://www.bitchute.com/video/nURX9g6SGMRb/

Lawsuit info

Woah. They had trials for the vaccine. You are claiming they did not and this is an elaborate deception? Also noone is saying the immune system is not effective. The problem it can go on overdrive and wreck havoc to all your organs, especially the lungs. The immune system has to be trained by gradually introducing a spike protein into the system so it can taylor antibodies and know how to attack the right virus. This is what vaccine is supposed to do. That being said, I dont have a bad feeling about it but the jury is still out as to whether I will show up for the vacc appointment.
You just proved my point. People in the Matrix will not allow themselves to process truth or admit it. Both of you said they had trials, when I posted one of the many videos telling you there wasn't. Instead of posting data that could be easily manipulated, I posted a video in the court of law from qualified people. There is tons more Dr's speaking out across the world.

It's not a vaxxine. Look up the patents, it will say "gene therapy". They are lying saying it's vaxxicne, like they lie about 99% of the chit that comes out their mouth. The spike protein is what's killing people. Doesn't protect you from rona. If you want to live in your fear bubble and believe the lies you're being spoon fed, by all means I wish you all nothing but the best.

Last edited:

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't see the point when in reality the COVID affects very few people. My girlfriend had one bad week when she got COVID and myself and the kids were all asymptomatic. My mother also had symptoms but my grandmother and step dad were asymptomatic. Why would I take an untested vaccine for something that doesn't affect me or the majority of people seems silly.

In fact the whole shut down was a bit silly, people know if they are high risk or not. You have plenty of health complications and are obese and a slew of problems maybe you should quarantine. Your taking anabolic steroids and weakening your immune system or any type of drug that weakens your immune system maybe you should quarantine. Your old and fragile, well you get the picture.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick to use the word Conspiracy like you've been programmed to do. Just like 90% of all my friends who took the shot, yet call me a Conspiracy theorist when they refuse to take the time to actually spend hours upon hours researching. I even offer to show them the info straight from the gov site right after calling me a conspiracy theorist, yet they wont do it. They want to stay in their fear/safety bubble.

I'm convinced 80% love living in fear and being told what to do. Anytime we try to comfort you, help you, point you in the right direction, or sincerely care about telling you the truth, you people get defensive, angry and flat out refuse to do any research or deny any truth if it smacked you across the face.

All the info I mentioned is available with some key strokes & hrs of your time. Being big tech is controlling people minds by censoring data, most of what you're shown is propaganda. If you truly want the truth you will have to spend countless hours and go to places on the net you might not have gone before. The Matrix is hard to get out of by design. Being under mind control is extremely powerful and extremely unlikely to wake someone up.

You have to dumb down conversations these days otherwise the word conspiracy comes out. All people need is 1 common sense statistic. The rona has a 99.8% survival rate, while the gene therapy shot we know they're lying saying its 94% effective but for arguments sake well stick with that number. Which number is higher? How are they so successful in getting people to line up and roll up their sleeve if your immune system is more effective? FEAR is how they get you. People are getting it because they're living in fear or they're under mind control and doing what they're being told.

Why do the ingredients matter on something that's not even what they say it is? You would blindly trust the most corrupt people on planet earth to inject something thats not FDA approved, never been tested on humans and all the animals died in the trials? Call me a Conspiracy theorist for wanting to know what the fuk is in it even though I was never planning on taking it. If all the animals died, what do you thinks going to happen to humans? The human trials are taking place right now. After knowing all that, you people sign the dotted line that removes liability from the company. If you die, nothing you can do. If you have life insurance, call them and ask if they will cover you if you pass away from it.

Over 4k deaths in the past 4 months which is more death from all vaxx combined in the past 20 years. Let alone the hundreds of thousands of adverse effects. Previous vaxx were immediately pulled from the market after a few deaths. Ask yourself why are they continuing to inject people if so many are getting sick or dying? I know for a fact the numbers are a lot higher. These corrupt 3 digit agencies and Big Pharma are some of the biggest crooks on earth. I dont trust some of my own family. You think Im going to trust people with a wrap sheet long enough to wrap around the planet and billions paid in lawsuits? I mean sh!t, Pfizer got caught bribing Dr's and suppressing adverse effects data and paid out billions. JJ knew for years their baby powder was causing cancer. Moderna has never made a vaxx.

Maybe one day you'll come to the painful realization they want us all dead. They poison everything from our air, food, water, products and minds. How many lies need to be told before you realize you're dealing with Satanic worrshiping pathological lying sociopaths? Go look up Freemason puppet Facuii's past. One being Dr. Willner wrote a book and mentioned the NIH committed genocide with an aids drug "AZT" (if im not mistaken) with Dr. Faucii being one of the Dr's involved. His constant gas lighting, no mask, mask, 2 mask, 1 mask, indoor yes, outdoor no, rinse and repeat. Faccii was also just caught in court lying about funding and being aware of Wuhan? Is it a coincidence masks come off days after the court case and after a good amount have taken the shot? There is Dr's all over the world posting videos saying many will die from the vaxx and they should stop distribution immediately. An ex Pfizerr scientist made a video. A well know vaxx maker said many will die. There is a lawsuit for crimes against humanity which I linked below.

Listen at 7:00
https://www.bitchute.com/video/nURX9g6SGMRb/

Lawsuit info

You just proved my point. People in the Matrix will not allow themselves to process truth or admit it. Both of you said they had trials, when I posted one of the many videos telling you there wasn't. Instead of posting data that could be easily manipulated, I posted a video in the court of law from qualified people. There is tons more Dr's speaking out across the world.

It's not a vaxxine. Look up the patents, it will say "gene therapy". They are lying saying it's vaxxicne, like they lie about 99% of the chit that comes out their mouth. The spike protein is what's killing people. Doesn't protect you from rona. If you want to live in your fear bubble and believe the lies you're being spoon fed, by all means I wish you all nothing but the best.

Just admit you’re scared of needles bro. A lot of people are. No one will think less of you.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well actually; it is a true fact that it is not really a vaccine.

The correct term is actually "gene therapy". It modifies on a cellular level to "fool" the cells to create and produce antibodies against covid-19 which then the immune system in theory then use to fight off the virus. It actually does not use any virus to do this, instead the cells are trains with a synthetic DNA gene sequence of the corona virus. This is by the way a never tested technology and a totally new field within science

Vaccines on the other hand does not work like that; instead vaccines uses inert viruses to train the immune system to recognize the pathogen by introducing them to the body by the vaccine injection..

So ye I stand my ground too. I don't want to be a guinea pig so let other be it instead.

I have nothing against vaccines and I taken all the needed shots before for the most common diseases in the past. Vaccines are generally a good thing and before we had vaccines we had miserable times where people dies from simple things like a flue or cold which wasn't take long ago. Just jump about 100 years back to the start of the 1900 and up to the 30'ties... They are part of one the very reason why we have longer and better life's than ever before in human history. So we should all be grateful for that.

The difference with all previous vaccines I've taken is that they are all been proven safe over a long time and thus been thoroughly tested/approved; and they are way beyond 5th or 6th generation. As far as covid-19 treatments that is not that case. Once I see proof that it is now within the safe zone, and if it still needed to that time I would take it. But not until then which can take several years...

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Potential side-effects from the first dose of Pfizer. If it's bad enough then the summer bike-season might be cancelled if anything extreme happens, whereas if I didn't take it, it would still be there even if I'm avoiding people and wearing masks.

2) Realistically, it's unlikely that just because I got vaccinated I'm going to throw caution to the wind and not think about putting a mask anyway even if vaccinated. I may think I'll change, but because of break-through cases, and fact my mother refuses to get vaccinated, there is always a threat of asymptomatic transmission to her.

3) If the science really says that outdoor transmission is very low risk, then why would I get vaccinated so I'd feel more comfortable going outdoors? Can't listen to one science and ignore another even if it defeats the purpose.

Have up to two days to decide but those are my thoughts about it so far.
Perhaps doing some more research will answer some of the these cons.

1) The side effects of both Pfizer and Moderna range from none at all to moderate covid-19 like symptoms for up to 48 hours. There is no reason it would prevent you from enjoying summer bike season.

2) “Break through” cases are exceptionally rare, usually affecting immunocomprosed. Also, evidence so far points to the vaccines preventing asymptomatic spread.

3) The risk of transmission outside has always been low. That really has nothing to do with either vaccine. Even unvaccinated folks are extremely unlikely to catch covid-19 outdoors. The transmissibility is exponentially higher inside of poorly ventilated buildings where you are “sharing air” with others.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The correct term is actually "gene therapy". It modifies on a cellular level to "fool" the cells to create and produce antibodies against covid-19 which then the immune system in theory then use to fight off the virus. It actually does not use any virus to do this, instead the cells are trains with a synthetic DNA gene sequence of the corona virus. This is by the way a never tested technology and a totally new field within science

Vaccines on the other hand does not work like that; instead vaccines uses inert viruses to train the immune system to recognize the pathogen by introducing them to the body by the vaccine injection..
Boom! Facts.

But then again, people will believe what they want to believe. It's the matrix at work.

Modern Man Advice

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is a semantic argument at best. A sequenced replica of the virus can produce a sufficient immune response just like a live virus. This has has been born out by the trials and efficacy.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps doing some more research will answer some of the these cons.

1) The side effects of both Pfizer and Moderna range from none at all to moderate covid-19 like symptoms for up to 48 hours. There is no reason it would prevent you from enjoying summer bike season.

2) “Break through” cases are exceptionally rare, usually affecting immunocomprosed. Also, evidence so far points to the vaccines preventing asymptomatic spread.

3) The risk of transmission outside has always been low. That really has nothing to do with either vaccine. Even unvaccinated folks are extremely unlikely to catch covid-19 outdoors. The transmissibility is exponentially higher inside of poorly ventilated buildings where you are “sharing air” with others.
That's good information. I think that there is no real need for me to get a vaccine because outdoor transmission is too low of a risk. The only value I can see in this is that this would set me up for a second dose come autumn when things go more indoors and I'm the odd one out wearing an N95 mask with gloves while everyone else who got vaccinated is not making me stick out like a sore thumb.

I don't really do allot of things outside the home that are indoors. Some of the pre-covid activities I used to do was going to the Gym, going to Church, visiting movie theaters occasionally, going inside the library to pick-up/return blurays, showing homes for Real-Estate. I guess the idea of setting myself up for a second dose is the hope normalcy (ie if I want to use the Gym swimming pool and hot tub, as one example I can think of). The only thing is these pre-covid activities were on a decline before the virus hit and things shut down (except the library part).

Tell me, if herd immunity is achieved, would it still be necessary to get vaccinated? If other people are taking the vaccine, herd immunity will eventually be achieved. Then why would I have to take it if that happens? By then the virus should be gone right?