"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

How many of you are tired of Noob polls/post asking how much/many/often etc...

Are you tired of all these comparison polls?

  • No not at all. I'm a noob and I hope to find affirmations that I'm not the only one fvcked up!

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Hell yes I'm tired of it. They should stop worrying and actually talk to a woman for once!

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • What's a 'noob'?

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I ignore all polls. Wait! What the fvck am I doing here then???!!!

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • I've been here since forever but I really don't mind all the n00bs because they're fun for me to poo

    Votes: 3 11.5%

  • Total voters
    26

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I'm really getting tired of this shiznit. These polls/post asking things like:
- How often do you masturbate
- How many women have you slept with
- How long does it take you to get a girlfriend
- How long should I put up with her attitude
- How long should I trade emails with her
- How long before I die a old and lonely man that never had the seeds to approach a 250lb, pirate patch wearing, peg leg with a kick stand on it, tits drooping below her knees, balding, hairy mustache wearing b1tch because I'm afraid of getting rejected again AFC!!!

Anyone else feel this way or am I just over reacting?:confused:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
I think it's improtant to evaluate your game against other players and improve if neccessary.... unless it's like how often you watch porn or jerk off or whatever
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Don_Marko
I think it's improtant to evaluate your game against other players and improve if neccessary.... unless it's like how often you watch porn or jerk off or whatever
I can see how someone can think that but how would you ever know that you are good enough? You'll always find someone that's better than you, especially if you are looking for it! It's like comparing apples to oranges, no two DJs are alike. How about comparing your success against your own past success. Compare apples to apples, doesn't that make sense?

Alright, I do think I'm over reacting! :D
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Are you sure this isn't a noob poll within itself haha:D jk bro man.

I agree with the apples/apples comparison because we ultimately all have different levels of success.

My HB8 maybe your HB6. And, your HB10 maybe my HB7. For some guys, a number close is all they need to give them confidence in life. For others, they have to have the ONS or all everything else is a failure.

Leaving this site for awhile and then comming back, I've started to notice there are few humble people on here. Everyone makes claim as being the DJ with the most to prove. Many times I read flame wars saying "I bet your HBs are nothing compared to mine...I screw model women...my penis is 12 inches long when folded in half" blah blah blah...so what.

I'm more satisfied if any of my past experiences and current advice can help another DJ out with his problems. Everybody on this site posts like he's got it all figured out.

Sure a guy can bang a lot of chicks, but, whatever happened to quality. And hell, quality equates to success too...because who can actually rate quality?

In the end, we as DJs, need put our huge man balls down for a second and toast the success of the people around us. I'd rather read great advice or something tangible on this site than some DJ bragging about how he bangs women left and right.

Yea yea..flame on...I'm sure there's somebody who will post and think i'm some keyboard jockey internet nerd who doesnt know poontang from Tang the astronauts drink..hahaha..that'll just make my point.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
Are you sure this isn't a noob poll within itself haha:D jk bro man....
Yea yea..flame on...I'm sure there's somebody who will post and think i'm some keyboard jockey internet nerd who doesnt know poontang from Tang the astronauts drink..hahaha..that'll just make my point.
You don't know how close you were go getting a severe third degree burn ;) . But you're right that things have changed a lot on Sosuave. I'm hoping that some of the "old timers" can pull in the reigns a bit and the noobs will just sit back an listen for a bit before jumping into the fire.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
The first two, I can relate with. The others mods and I have been closing or deleting those types of posts now. The last few are reasonable questions. The last one is just freaking hilarious.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Bumping just for sh1tz n' giggles... :D
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I'm just gonna start closing the polls like that from now on. I'll let this one run for a little longer.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Why isn't there an option for, "I've been here since forever but I really don't mind all the n00bs because they're fun for me to poop on?"
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Why isn't there an option for, "I've been here since forever but I really don't mind all the n00bs because they're fun for me to poop on?"
There is one...It's called "I'm a moderator." All the crap we get away with...
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by eternal
There is one...It's called "I'm a moderator." All the crap we get away with...
Well, that got me thinking... so now there IS an option for that.

INFINITE MODERATOR POWERS!
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Well, that got me thinking... so now there IS an option for that.

INFINITE MODERATOR POWERS!
Well, the option was lacking a little, so I spiced up the results.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
How long before I die a old and lonely man that never had the seeds to approach a 250lb, pirate patch wearing, peg leg with a kick stand on it, tits drooping below her knees, balding, hairy mustache wearing b1tch because I'm afraid of getting rejected again AFC!!!
:confused: Wait...that blind date I had on Friday...250lbs, blind in one eye, balding, hairy mustache.....Oh GOD!:confused:

ARE YOU GUYS TELLING ME THAT WAS A GIRL??????ACCKKKKKKKKKK!!!! :eek:

I thought it was just a REEEEEEAAAAALLY ugly guy!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Re: Re: How many of you are tired of Noob polls/post asking how much/many/often etc...

Originally posted by WaterTiger
:confused: Wait...that blind date I had on Friday...250lbs, blind in one eye, balding, hairy mustache.....Oh GOD!:confused:

ARE YOU GUYS TELLING ME THAT WAS A GIRL??????ACCKKKKKKKKKK!!!! :eek:

I thought it was just a REEEEEEAAAAALLY ugly guy!
Where do you get off calling me UGLY!?
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by eternal
Well, the option was lacking a little, so I spiced up the results.
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!!!! I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!! I SEE THOSE CHADS HANGING THERE, THIS IS JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF MODERATOR CORRUPTION IN THE MACHINE!!!! IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY!!!! THIS BOARD IS PROBABLY RUN BY AFCS! IT'S PROBABLY RUN BY BILL GATES HIMSELF, BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!!! HEY! LEGGO MY ARM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WHAT ARE THE HANDCUFFS FOR? HEY MAN YOU DON'T HALF TO HIT ME, I WAS JUST UTILIZING MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS! HEY! OW!!! REMEMBER RODNEY KING!!!!!
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!!!! I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!! I SEE THOSE CHADS HANGING THERE, THIS IS JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF MODERATOR CORRUPTION IN THE MACHINE!!!! IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY!!!! THIS BOARD IS PROBABLY RUN BY AFCS! IT'S PROBABLY RUN BY BILL GATES HIMSELF, BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!!! HEY! LEGGO MY ARM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WHAT ARE THE HANDCUFFS FOR? HEY MAN YOU DON'T HALF TO HIT ME, I WAS JUST UTILIZING MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS! HEY! OW!!! REMEMBER RODNEY KING!!!!!
*Drops nightstick* Once again, moderators are NOT AFC's...

*Gives girl on street box of chocolates, flowers, and ring.*
 
Top