Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you are getting laid tonight?

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
P.S. Her pvssy was just fair-to-midland, to be expected cause she's overweight, no kids though, it's just average as far as tightness, but still, as most pvssies do, felt fvcking fantastic! it wasn't cavernous, and I can count on my hand how many women I've fvcked who've had just, the biggest pvssies I've ever fvcked...it's like maybe 2-3 that are so big that you have to REALLY work, and I believe that now, with my experience, that I can spot a girl before ever taking her to bed, that she'll have a big pvssy, cause it's a sixth sense, a feeling and Look to her, in face, mannerisms, and body shape, of these very few girls with big pvssies possess. They've always been the sweetest girls, these ones, with the overly big pvssies, idk why, thev've Always been the most friendly and non-b!tchy these ones, go figure and seem to want me around the most...just a side note here...
You ever catch anything? If so how do you handle telling the women who you've slept with.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally found a girl worth a sh!t, soooo many headcases before this hottie. I mean, guys, while we will pretty much fvck ANY girl just to see how she might be fvcking, seriously, we should Not be fvcking a fatty or a bad-gene'd looking woman (like a toad in the face etc), sure I've gotten lays through the winter months, but Not One of them has not been just fvcked in the head with "how great they are" or just Way outta control puffed up opinions of themselves (due to guys showering them with undue attention) So many girls are just terrible in bed, AND terrible to look at physically, not clean, don't care to wash her as5 if she thinks she might get laid later on, just pathetic.

So to last night, this girl I'm with, a bit of a tomboy, tough, but very pretty eyes and blonde,k a bit chubby (just a bit, totally tolerable), smokes mary ju-juana. Smells excellent fruity girly smell, very soft tanned jiggly skin. I couldn't keep my hands off her arms while out last night, and her as5 later, of course, slappin it felt so good, not fat, not thin but toned-jiggly.

She was sooooo horny, I believe due to it being Spring and good weather. Guys you just catch a woman at the right time, and she will rock your muther fvckin world. It was a slugfest.

So we're kissing on her bed (her roommate *girl* was in her own room - I'd wanted to see if she could get her to join in with us, but backed off of that idea or the hinting as I wasn't getting anywhere with it) She grew up in Alaska. She likes rap, I don't as my sole goto music, but I guess while we were fvcking I was able to get a good rhythm pounding her standing doggy.

She goes down on my c0ck, I feel her back and as5 (and rubbing her cl!t just a bit) then start fvcking her face deep up on her straddling the bed. I rotate over to lick her cvnt me on top (but in my experience that never works out with her svcking my c0ck from below, so we switch positions her on top). I'm svcking her cl1t, and periodically digging deep into her vag with my tongue (her sitting on my face). In the beginning (almost Always a given), she's further away from my mouth, but as she gets more and more closer to coming (she's very horny), she buries her as5 and snatch into my nostrils, and begins jacking my tongue (kinda hurts cause I'm older now and my mouth muscles aren't as strong but I act like it doesn't hurt of course and man up and let her get herself off even more), I'm sucking her cl!t and treating it like fruit like you'd suckle an orange and she's like damn you're soooo good a that, and I'm comming and she did, but it wasn't a gusher like I've had before. Then I flip her over on h er back and eat her some more, basically ALL WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT eating them. THIS particular one, you must (her pvssy was sooo peachy btw, just I could stay there for hours digging my nose into it as I was doing) place your tongue ABOVE her cl!t/hood area and press down or just lay it there and let her grind up. I found what makes her click and stuck with it, she came again. Nice b-cup t1tties btw, though a little jutty, but still youthful (no kids!). I go on top of her and glide in and out of her her legs spread up (her holding her calves) allthewhile kissing, then down to her neck, her giving me a hickey on my right side, I brush her hair with my right hand, every now and then I cup her left t!tty with my right hand. I kiss her right shoulder. Rub cheek to cheek. Then we get into doggy feels great though I've had tighter, but still just your average b1tch (I say that with endearing affection - she's not a b1tchtude by any means, just really cool tomboyish dirty (though very clean for me) girl)

We push her legs together for a deeper doggy, good though a few other girls I'd have lost my load much quicker, she still hot warm tanned body feline.

Then I flip her over for side-fvcking (probably my favorite for Any woman), wait, before that I straddle up to her face for her to suck me off some more, allthewhile my right thigh grinding her poon. This girl was gettin hers :) Side-fvcking, here, I'm really about to lose it just feels so good, so I pull her up to the end of the bed spread on all fours, and stand on the wood floor (it's an old, I'd say, 50s to 60s built small house) and start going to town on her from behind and she's like "ohhhh fvck" damn it feels soooo good to get slammed like that her grease just making it faster and slapping my pelvis flesh to her as5cheeks making some noise :up: I come, but she doesn't realize that I have and keeps bucking me. I have to calm her down and bring her to a halt telling her that I've come. She then tries to rub her hands over my c0ck some more *ouch!!!!!* I draw back it's too sensitive I say. For some reason, these days, after I come, I get very sensitive to the touch and have to wait a while, it's a shame :(

We kiss some more, I'd forgot to mention Her getting on top earlier, how could I forget My God, she rode me like almost no other gal has ridden me before, just seriously using my wang for hitting all her spots she wanted hitting - I am sure she has toys cause that's what I felt like, a toy. She was cowgirling me in a her-hands-on-her-knees up and down straddle her looking down into my eyes even though it was dark in her room (but still visible dim lighting), she angled it in every which way riding me shifting forward, up and down, laid back on her hands, she also came for the 3rd time here and I could feel it running down my balls. So while we didn't come at the same time, she definitely got hers 3x more than I.

We already made plans for next week, she'll be fixing me Halibut shipped from her mom from Alaska. I guess all I need to bring to the table is my c0ck. I'll be getting her over to my place soon too, we'll go shoot guns, and do everything a down and dirty tomboy girl (every one I've known in the past) loves to do :)

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably getting laid tonight..One's on my line fvckin hot! She's from where I was born n' raised, still has southern accent. Will update/report with an edit of this post.

Edit: Fvcked a young reefer chick (you know, eyes always squinty) last night. We talked about various things. She's anti-gun, but is now interested in owning one (That quick of a turnaround), she's not an "outdoor" person but is an artsy chick and enjoys 'looking' at nature. She, pale, thought I had the perfect tan, it's just that I AM an outdoor person and this tan sticks with me until winter.

Anyway, we were feeling each other, her tight young body through her clothes..,my god, slithery perfect, but she's rather short for me I'm guessing 5'3" or 4, break my neck kissing her. I drop my cargo shorts and she sucks me through my boxers standing. Slip on a condom real quick and mount her facing her (spread) and fvck her a loooooooooong time here. Oh wait, let me back up, before that remove her bra and feel up her Ab-so-lute-ly mesmorizing outwardly (slightly) jutting mammories, with perfect areolas, just perfect size for sight so flowery smooth, however you could see the beginning stages of stretching near the underside of her breasts (which will get worse with time for her), but at the moment, they are Still perfect breasts to. tha. sight. and to. that. TOUCH (SO smooth, all over like buttah). I sucked her left areola for a bit licking and battering it to make it hard (which it didn't get quite that hard as I believe it coulda've/should've gotten). On her spread eagle my chest matched her C+ cupped breasts perfectly and they nested my body the BEST of any other breasts I've laid upon EVER. Just laying on top felt so good to MY nipples than any other pair I've been with.

She had her typical light red lipstick, cute small pointed nose, her head ****ed back as she moaned, we were set in a groove of concentrated back-and-forth micro-thrusts, which fluttered her vag inside the door of her at the upper front below her cl!t. I've had (very few) Other highly sexual girls KNOW How to make Fvcking Work for them and make them orgasm and Feel good. They know How to position your c0ck in them to make Them feel the best. I'd say 70% of all women DON'T have enough awareness of their own bodies, their own vag, to place with their hands Forcing you, into position to get Them off the most. She was one of Those girls, that sets the position of (I'm also guessing maybe keggels and active ongoing conditioning of herself to be able to achieve orgasm through straight up fvckin and not needing cunnalinguism, ALSO it could be just simply her Genetics, the way the inner walls of her pvssy is developed to receive maximum pleasure from D!ck idk) fluttering the shroom or the tip of your organ to create friction and hit the upper hood inside her in a groove of constant bumping that with each bump makes her moan more and more and more and you look down and SEE the white stuff on top shelf of your rubber covered d!ck and on the lips of her ****** (not shaved btw, eeh, I can deal with it).

She has such soft straight dark red hair to run my fingers through, sweet little left ear to hover around and touch gently with my lips, and take her in through my nostrils, this Girly delicate soft chinned and cheeked (with light makeup) face.

Me and her seamlessly transition to between her on her side and on her belly, like an 1/8 turned position on the path to jockey doggy with my left leg in between her legs hittin it from the side/back. It's so smooth going in and out just gliding. Then we turn completely her straightened legs together, her laying on her folded arms under her breasts. I lean back to view her little buttonhole as I penetrate. I feel her smooth back and as5 cheeks, then her feet and smooth tight calves behind me. We then fvck sideways, me with a hand on her arm and sometimes, left hooter. Not long there, she gets up and positions on the bed bent over the bed for me to enter standing doggy, and I'm like um, is she sure she wants to do that? cause THIS is the position, we all know, that maximum leverage can be applied, whereby, she will get pounded very thoroughly. Ok then, that's what she wants, so I don't pound her as hard as I have fat chicks in this position, but as hard as she wants me to I try to comply. I have to back out though cause, unlike most fat chicks, she's gonna make me come here. I re-enter and slam it some more, but about to come, I back out again. I finagle to get a groove that doesn't feel so good to me so I can stay in her and pleasure her the most. I find a, not necessarily painful, but not necessarily "feel good" thrust angle to keep it going a good long SNAPing popping while, allthewhile admiring her smooth back, as5, hair, arms, shoulders...it's a wifey position that I could stand and admire for Dayz, I guess.

All good things must come to an end, and on the end (at the foot) of the bed we fvck and kiss, I take her in through my nostrils (once again) The point: after fvcking a girl (an awesome girl that is, but pretty much Any girl almost) for a long time, you inevitably become ONE, your flesh and hers are so apart of each other and that's what makes it so-called "intimate" or spiritual, so before you, as a Man, come, after long fvcking (to which point she's getting sore now), to come through mere thought (plus a little friction of course) is very possible. So after all the Extreme friction and heavy sex, it only took a small amount of friction, here at the end, and an ocean of Thought (about her) to cause me to come, ever so easily, in to her, with condom, draining me wholly fully dry.

She lay writhing with backhand over forehead turning and panting for air, while I lay FULLY satisfied.

She has 2 houses at her taught young age (jelly?), one of them near me. While I really don't have any illusions of this being long term, at My age, I will try to keep it going for as long as possible. Very sexual (summoning from within, like heat (generated from her MIND), girl).

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sigma335 said:
You ever catch anything? If so how do you handle telling the women who you've slept with.
I probably have a strain of HPV, who doesn't? who is sexually active? but beyond that, I have Nothing, NO STIs. I've always had a high white blood cell count idk maybe that could be why or just being able to sniff out a Sick girl and not doing things with her that I'd do with what I perceive to be a healthy gal. The eyes tell a lot. I won't go down on a woman with unhealthy looking eyes, and probably won't try to lay her.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sigma335 said:
I know I have HPV and HSV-2. I don't bother disclosing the HPV since a good half of the population has it. As for the HSV-2, I haven't been turned down once because of it, and I've disclosed to every woman I've been with before I've fvcked them. Well, except for the one who just decided to climb on top of me and fvck me. There wasn't an opportunity to discuss it with her, and she was putting herself at risk; albeit a very low risk since I keep myself on meds to keep outbreaks at bay.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope...but my fwb got a free load of my manjuice in her mouth today. Does that count?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I didn't see this thead existed.

In all honesty I think it's going to be 4 more months before I even snog a girl again. So f*cking busy and stressed, I don't even have time to date atm. Frustrating, but women are only ever a bonus so I'll deal with it okay.

4 more months of Work Prison and then I can let myself loose.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, I didn't see this thead existed.

In all honesty I think it's going to be 4 more months before I even snog a girl again. So f*cking busy and stressed, I don't even have time to date atm. Frustrating, but women are only ever a bonus so I'll deal with it okay.

4 more months of Work Prison and then I can let myself loose.
You need a pvssy at the minimum 1x per week.

Plenty of lonely women out there.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Aye...hot lonely women that find me attractive is something else though, lol.

There's a girl on my phone that I could bang tonight if I wanted. But she's not even my type - stupid to degrade myself with someone I don't find attractive.

Never mind, I'm not whinging. It's just a frustrating situation to be in. But I knew what I was getting into when I signed my contract.

logicallefty

Reaction score

I agree with this. There have been a couple weekends in the past 2 x months where I railed one on FWB on Friday and one on Saturday. While it's good for the ego to do that, it also takes away from my studies I have been working on and other important things. It's kind of tiring! This weekend one FWB couldn't make it and canceled and the other reached out to me but I told her I was busy, which is true. I am. So no poon this weekend for LL and honestly that's just fine. Been getting a lot of other stuff done which feels good.

Edit: Guess I was off beat. I see now this says "minimum" of once a week. I was thinking "maximum" for me. Once week is plenty for me. To each their own.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Aye...hot lonely women that find me attractive is something else though, lol.

There's a girl on my phone that I could bang tonight if I wanted. But she's not even my type - stupid to degrade myself with someone I don't find attractive.

Never mind, I'm not whinging. It's just a frustrating situation to be in. But I knew what I was getting into when I signed my contract.
You need to get orbiters at the very least 2. Once your plates go awol then it's time to activate those orbiters into plates.

Women does it all the time, don't see any reason why men can't do it too.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to get orbiters at the very least 2. Once your plates go awol then it's time to activate those orbiters into plates.

Women does it all the time, don't see any reason why men can't do it too.
I have at least 2 orbiters, I just don't fancy them much tbh. I've had this before - girls I attract are usually ones I don't really want to bone.

When you've waited years to do it, it seems pointless to f*ck some girls you don't even find attractive. Maybe I'm just too picky really, it's my own fault to an extent. But the "orbiters" I have at the moment are girls that I'd personally say are 4-5/10 for me in terms of physical attractiveness. Not really ladies I'm that keen to tango with.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if they r fugly or otherwise.

Just keep orbiters as a matter of practise.

Promote those into plates when needed or just keep them under your sphere of influence.

milen4ik

Banned
Reaction score
That's besides them getting unsolicited emails and views out the wazoo.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread needs more posts.