Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you are getting laid tonight?

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not, lol. Who knows some times these things just have a way of suddenly happening; but let's say I'm not. Is that a problem for you sir?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
The red bumps were probably razor rash and nothing to worry about.
I've always erred on the side of caution. A lot of women have these "razer rashes." Some appear different than others, to the backdrop of pale skin or tan skin. I, would suspect that a herpes virus "outbreak" would be more clumped together and pussey. I've never really seen an outbreak in on a person up close.

I would have loved to have eaten her pvssy last night. I DID try to get her to g-spot orgasm through finger-banging. She REALLY got off on that as we kissed, it was a crinky position we found ourselves in. I heard/felt the suction I was causing which means I am doing it right, like a pump. Redheads are HORNY, more than blonds imo.

If I could keep her the same, frozen in the perpetual state of her young body, I'd marry her and have no problems whatsoever until I die of old age. A sex fvckin machine.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
yeah, good job getting laid bro. I guess this is a first for you. I for one am tired of laying the skanks with red bumps all over their body.

Let me know when you lay a quality girl. I'm working on one now, but they don't make it easy like the skanks do.
Stop being a hater. And no your girl is not quality. That same girl you think is quality would suck some guy off she barely met at a party if he ticks all the right buttons and she feels like it (who knows if she hasn't already that's what girls do at parties now a days).

All these women now a days are a bunch of hors either in or out of the closet. They are either known hors or they are waiting for the right opportunity to get out of the closet and show their horedom. No such thing as a "Quality" girl.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying (through email only) to set up something with a 25 yr old tall short-haired (don't like short hair, but...) brunette for tomorrow night. She's being iffy, and hasn't got back with me in over 2 hours. Not sure...

I'll be tired as h3ll after work, so I really don't give a sh!t if we don't get together.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
Nah, I declined. I'm seeing him tomorrow night and I don't know if I want to or not, my body clouds my judgement.

Awesome response, lmao! My body clouds my judgement.Apparently girls have the same problem too huh? Apparently this girl who scammed me (or so I think) wants to see me tonight some days later. I'm a lil scared. I don't want my body to cloud my judgement. I'm somewhat pissed (cos I think she scammed me though she says she didn't) I don't wanna smack her and ask for my money back and fvcking her might be another con of hers. oh what to do what to do, lol.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I'm trying (through email only) to set up something with a 25 yr old tall short-haired (don't like short hair, but...) brunette for tomorrow night. She's being iffy, and hasn't got back with me in over 2 hours. Not sure...

I'll be tired as h3ll after work, so I really don't give a sh!t if we don't get together.
25??? That screams HPV and multiple more STD's. I hope you have solid medical insurance. Condoms? Eh, HPV fears no condom. No condom on earth stands a chance against Mr. HPV!!! :box:

Don't worry. Men usually don't die from HPV (higher risk of certain cancers though). Usually you just get scary looking crap on your joystick. Google it up.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
25??? That screams HPV and multiple more STD's. I hope you have solid medical insurance. Condoms? Eh, HPV fears no condom. No condom on earth stands a chance against Mr. HPV!!! :box:

Don't worry. Men usually don't die from HPV (higher risk of certain cancers though). Usually you just get scary looking crap on your joystick. Google it up.
Dude, wtf are you talking about?

Anyway, fvcked a 24 yr old fattie last night. She had tats on the back of her neck and upper back, none anywhere else. She was pretty fugly, but I was horny. Her pvssy smelled good at first but after she came a couple of times, it began to smell like the dock of a grocery store. BUT, I'm a trooper and kept fighting through the smell, I could even smell it while I was away from it while fvcking. All women's pvssies are different. This one was much wider (strange rough texture - fat?) than I am accustomed to in a youngun. She really couldn't kiss worth a fvck either. She was difficult to move around, but I fvcked her every which way I could think of. Her tits were nothing to write home about either but they were decent-sized. I'm probably the best thing that ever happened to her.

While it wasn't all that great, women, today, and through the last few weeks, can tell I've been getting a lot of sex. Even if I'm driving and they see me from the street, they can tell I'm highly sexed right now. Women are certainly more flirty and turned-on when they encounter me, thus the sex keeps rolling.

Back to the fattie, it was kinda difficult to bring out her ****, but once I got locked on it, she was convulsing and quivering, even kneeing me in the head a couple of times, she kept saying, "I'm sorry."

I couldn't imagine being married to a fat woman, but you see guys EVERYWHERE married to them. It's a REAL turn-off for me, Because, her skin was just not smooth and silky like a fit girls Might be. All girls are different. I don't see how any man could not have sex before marriage to find out!! What suicide is this man committing by not feeling her whole package? never knowing what perfect smooth skin feels like.

That's it, no more. I will never fvck a fattie again.

U

user43770

This thread's lameness stems from its lack of specifics. Obviously the guys with wives and girlfriends are getting laid - there's no feeling of success in that, though. I feel like I've accomplished more by getting a new b1tch back to the crib and getting shot down than I do after fvcking a steady. The question should be: Who's fvcking NEW pvssy tonight? Ahhh, the life of a single man...then again, I feel empty inside the morning after. The grass is always greener, gentlemen.

The key to happiness in life is having something to look forward to.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
The key to happiness in life is having something to look forward to.
I hope you dont truly believe that. The key to happiness is living in the moment, not the past or the future. Dont dream your life away kid.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My streak of girls on friday nights ends at 3.. got laid yesterday though and will be fvcking another girl tomorrow.. those girls are already on my team though- not new girls.

U

user43770

Sir Psycho Sexy said:
I hope you dont truly believe that. The key to happiness is living in the moment, not the past or the future. Dont dream your life away kid.

Don't dream your life away, kid? Who the hell are you? I mean, besides someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. Telling people to "live in the moment" is quite the cliche. As if I'm not forced to do this anyway. The problem with this philosophy is: most of my time is spent in a fvcking office; or it's spent at the gym; or it's spent in line at the bank. Do you see what I'm getting at here? Everyday life is boring and monotonous. Maybe yours isn't - I see that you're 20 years old. Ahhh, the days of little to no responsibility. Those philosophy classes and college b1tches won't be around forever, kid.

I never said you couldn't be happy in the present. There's just something about looking forward to the future - in all of its uncertainty - and being genuinely excited about it.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
,..after she came a couple of times, it began to smell like the dock of a grocery store.
FTW! lmao.

I get laid 2-3 times a week, but then, you all knew that,..

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:

Anyway, fvcked a 24 yr old fattie last night. She had tats on the back of her neck and upper back, none anywhere else. She was pretty fugly, but I was horny. Her pvssy smelled good at first but after she came a couple of times, it began to smell like the dock of a grocery store. BUT, I'm a trooper and kept fighting through the smell, I could even smell it while I was away from it while fvcking. All women's pvssies are different. This one was much wider (strange rough texture - fat?) than I am accustomed to in a youngun. She really couldn't kiss worth a fvck either. She was difficult to move around, but I fvcked her every which way I could think of. Her tits were nothing to write home about either but they were decent-sized. I'm probably the best thing that ever happened to her.

While it wasn't all that great, women, today, and through the last few weeks, can tell I've been getting a lot of sex. Even if I'm driving and they see me from the street, they can tell I'm highly sexed right now. Women are certainly more flirty and turned-on when they encounter me, thus the sex keeps rolling.

Back to the fattie, it was kinda difficult to bring out her ****, but once I got locked on it, she was convulsing and quivering, even kneeing me in the head a couple of times, she kept saying, "I'm sorry."

I couldn't imagine being married to a fat woman, but you see guys EVERYWHERE married to them. It's a REAL turn-off for me, Because, her skin was just not smooth and silky like a fit girls Might be. All girls are different. I don't see how any man could not have sex before marriage to find out!! What suicide is this man committing by not feeling her whole package? never knowing what perfect smooth skin feels like.

Eeew, lol. Why would you write this story for us? Anyway, my 2nd girl after I lost my V was a fat girl. Tell you what it was on of the best work out, lmao! I let her get on top. My whole body was sore the next day. Ah, I'm glad to say those days are long gone. I rather go without than with a fat girl.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:

Hahahaha, I love you, man.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm never taken a philosophy class in my life but iv read some philosophy books so your kinda right.
TyTe`EyEz said:
Everyday life is boring and monotonous.
:down:...
Spend 2 minutes googling Active Meditation, maybe it will change you. I doubt it though, most people are not willing to even give it a chance.
TyTe`EyEz said:
There's just something about looking forward to the future - in all of its uncertainty - and being genuinely excited about it.
Agree.

Oh and sorry you took offence to the word kid. Which reminds me, iv been meaning to hide my age...