"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How Many Nights/Days Do You Sarge?

How Many Nights/Days Do You Sarge?

  • 0

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 1

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 2

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 3

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 6

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7

    Votes: 1 7.1%

  • Total voters
    14

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
At my peak when I first started actively sarging, I was going out SEVEN nights a week.

At around 200 sets, I got over my fear of approaching and usually only need one (1) set to feel warmed up for the night.

In my pre-PUA days, I might go out once a week. Sometimes not even then.

If you are not sarging at least TWO NIGHTS/DAYS MINIMUM, you will never get good.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
By sarging, do you mean going out to clubs/bars every night? To the mall? To class?
I go out clubbing once a week, the night before my off day (I work six days a week) and usually go to the mall that day. Clubbing is too damn expensive to do more than twice a week.
I live in a small town, so it's not like I can walk down the city sidewalks every night and "sarge".
Even the local club scene has its drawbacks. There are two or three hot spots, and it's the same faces every weekend. It gets stale.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
what the hell is sarge? to the poster, post the definition, b1tch.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
what the hell is sarge? to the poster, post the definition, b1tch.
You need an attitude adjustment bro. Sarging means going out with wingmen looking to PU chicks.


PIMP
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
sargeing means approaching too, not just going to clubs with your friends and ****ing around.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Sarging solo or with wings.

Day or night so long as its expressly to interact with girls in a given amount of time. Not 5 minutes at a bus stop, but actively sarging for several hours, just like if you were at a club from 10PM to 2PM.
 
Top