Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many men do you think your ex has been through since she left you

Evaus

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say three a year for each year conservative estimate.

It doesn't matter if you're high value. You aren't immune to being used for being high value.

It doesn't matter if she's a piece of trash she'll still succeed in life. There's no such thing as true "karma".

It doesn't matter if you treated her good she'll find others who will treat her good or even better.

All you can do is move on.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care. Why would you waste your attention on irrelevant people? Move on.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares?

Evaus

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are right! This was a test and you guys passed. High status men don't feel emotion, pine for exes, or ever experience regret. Those are emotions and only beta fagg0ts feel those. Because the world doesn't care and life doesn't get easier, you get better! Trust me, I know from experience...

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one from college - don't know, don't care

one from last year - double digits (most likely), occasionally still depressed about it.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are right! This was a test and you guys passed. High status men don't feel emotion, pine for exes, or ever experience regret. Those are emotions and only beta fagg0ts feel those. Because the world doesn't care and life doesn't get easier, you get better! Trust me, I know from experience...
Literally, the most retarded chit I've read all day. Nice to know we passed your little test, btw. And do you? How old are you anyways?

A 3% Percent Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
My first reaction reading the title was this guy must have been dumped very recent. I feel for you.

For Me
I Wish all my Exs all the best.

In order for me to keep move on to my happiness , I can't keep looking back. I want them to be happy, so I could careless at this point of my life about who they spend time with or do. I am the the number one priority

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know and I really don’t care. I just move on and return to hanging out with the bros, stay social, and keeping the hobbies flowing.

My last ex-main plate never posted a single selfie or “us” photo to her large following on social media even though her phone had tons of awesome moments at sunset, etc.. it occurred to me later, she didn’t want to scare away orbiters by them thinking she had a bf. This is the era of covert dating for many out there.

I later looked on social media a month after the breakup and then weren’t any pics with other dudes except for a few selfies taken from the bed of her blushing propped up on pillows. I doubt family members took those photos ;)

Chicks don’t enter monk mode like us DJs and self-improve after a breakup, they just find new branches during the breakup... typically soon after. No big deal. If you’re the lucky one, your number is up :cool:

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
My last ex-main plate never posted a single selfie or “us” photo to her large following on social media
Yes, it’s a dam good indicator of the depth of her feelings for and/or commitment to you if you can’t even make it to her profile pic.

Evaus

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t know and I really don’t care. I just move on and return to hanging out with the bros, stay social, and keeping the hobbies flowing.

My last ex-main plate never posted a single selfie or “us” photo to her large following on social media even though her phone had tons of awesome moments at sunset, etc.. it occurred to me later, she didn’t want to scare away orbiters by them thinking she had a bf.

I later looked on social media a month after the breakup and then weren’t any pics with other dudes except for a few selfies taken from the bed of her blushing propped up on pillows. I doubt family members took those photos ;)

Chicks don’t enter monk mode like us DJs and self-improve after a breakup, they just find new branches during the breakup... typically soon after. No big deal. If you’re the lucky one, you’re number is up :cool:
God damn that's spot on. Sounds like we dated the same woman. Selfies alone laying on the bed with her cleavage. Of course with mine there was the lip service and nothing more to which I sat back and watched till I finally dumped her and never went back.

Same thing id noticed after we'd broken up and I found her hidden IG. Looked at the timeline while we dated and all pics of her alone. Same thing I thought. She didn't want orbiters to know she had someone.

Now you could be high value all you like, self affirm all you like as preached on here but the reality of what she is and a flock of followers you can't compete with.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like we dated the same woman. Selfies alone laying on the bed with her cleavage.
Heh... with mine I suspect was your stereotipical AW with narc-like traits.

Of course with mine there was the lip service and nothing more to which I sat back and watched till I finally dumped her and never went back.
Good for you man. Keep those eyes forward focused on your vision and blazing your own trails wherever you choose to go.

Now you could be high value all you like, self affirm all you like as preached on here but the reality of what she is and a flock of followers you can't compete with.
I follow. That’s why the advice I like to give is to follow your dreams and passions. Do what you love. Those moments where you impress yourself with your capabilities as a man make life feel rewarding and worthwhile. That’s investment in your self-esteem and confidence that a plate can’t take away. :up:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most Moronic SS post of the month. Congratulations.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one of my exes was a virgin when we started dating, we broke up for like a year and a half and when we got back together she had been with 4 guys

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One for sure since she made a point of letting me know how tall muscular and handy he was.

Too bad I banged 3 girls after her so she didnt get the reaction she was expecting.

Anyway I understand in that case the loss was mine, she was hot feminine and intelligent and I should have had more care for her instead of being and assh0le and ****ing around.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it matter?
Whether it was zero, one or 37?

It doesn't matter how old you are or where you come from or how classy someone seems or how long you were together or what day you broke up.

You must move forward. And they have to figure out how to move forward too.

Things happen.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3-30 depending on the ex
I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing to learn what an ex has been up to, especially if you were with her for a significant amount of time. It could tell a lot about the impact you had on her, and possibly show you how much better off you are without her.

If you had a significant impact on her, she'll go one of two ways. She'll either hop on the c0ck carousel and fvck anything she meets, or she'll remain solitary. If she gets into one short relationship after another or gets into a long term one, it's likely that you had little to no effect on her.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
My girlfriends was sorrounded by orbiters most of the time when I met her. Pretty sure she would sorround herself with a bunch of orbiters again if we were to broke up.