Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many languages do you speak?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm English but I'm a fan of learning foreign languages. Who here can speak more than 1 language fluently? How did you learn, and which languages can you speak?

Also, anyone tried seducting girls in a foreign language i.e. not their native tongue?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
English, mandarin, cantonese, a decent amount of japanese, some korean, and little to none french now.

I've picked up chicks using english, mandarin, cantonese, and korean.

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mandarin & Spanish are the languages to learn in the 21st Century.

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
read tim ferriss blogs very cool when it comes 2 languages :cool:

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I speak english. I'm interested in learning another language however. :cool:

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
English, Spanish, Italian, and a smattering of French and Vietnamese.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
English, could be fluent in Spanish if I was immersed in it, and I know very little French and German and am interested in learning them if I ever get time.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
English (obviously), but I am studying Mandarin. I have tried using my limited Mandarin to pick up a Taiwanese girl and it worked well, definitely an easy way to score some points.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
English, Pashto, Urdu.

Interested in learning Spanish though. I'm probably gonna hop on that Rosetta Stone.

Any one have in experience in it? My friends gonna get it, and I figured I'll just borrow it and burn it.
I haven't tried Rosetta Stone, but it looks pretty good from what I've seen of it.

I myself have used Pimsleur Method and Michel Thomas Method to learn the basics of several foreign languages; they are expensive to buy but you can get them at your local library for free, or on torrent sites (but I didn't tell you that, ok :)). They are really good and you'll get speaking the language(s) of your choice effortlessly and quickly.

martinM.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hebrew, French, and English. I'm Israeli born and moved to France when i was almost six. My household was English and Hebrew and I learned french when i moved to France.

Easier for a kid from what i hear.

Cr1mson I've heard you cant burn the rossetta software, something about license something or other. It will only download once. Just what i've heard from others tho.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my friend has downloaded all the language packs but is looking currently for the install download which is proving to be a problem.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I speak English, Urdu, punjabi, Hindi extremely fluently. I learnt French, gujrati and Arabic through work and tv and studied Cantonese and Italian at school.

I've used almost every language to flirt/pick up guys and it works. Erotic talk using these languages is quite the foreplay. I love being chatted up in French ;)

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I picked up a German exchange student at our local university bar a couple weeks ago. I was speaking German back and forth with a Norwegian chick in their group (neither of us were fluent, it was good for laughs). The German chick heard us and said, "Sprechen sie Deutche?"

I said, "Ich habe Wienerschnitzel in mein Liederhosen."

She was rolling on the floor, and I was "in maq herr Flynn":woo:

Masked_angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
English, swedish and farsi:)

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, spanish as my mother tongue, a good english (hope so :D) and I'm learning the basics of german. Next year, portuguese. I wanna go back to Brazil, but this time being able to speak something. The good thing is that if you have a good spanish, when they speak slowly you can understand the most important things being said. That works the other way around.