Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many hours is too many

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I burned myself out the last 3-4 months. I feel like working too much/too many hours on my business has lead me to miss things, details, not work as efficiently, not capitalise on as many new business ventures/leads, not follow up as much. These days I'm burned TF out by 3-4pm where before I could go to 7-8-9-10-11pm easily.

Now I just want to wake up and start working around 7-8am lunch/gym at 1-2pm then stop working at 4pm.

Is it all the coffee? I stay within 400mg of caffeine daily, but I'm consuming that all in 4ish hours from 9am-1pm. I'm leaving 1.5hours (green tea) from when I wake to drinking coffee to avoid the crash, but I keep crashing. I feel the will to power on into the evening leaving me. You hear all these stories about people working crazy hours non-stop, is it sustainable? I don't feel like it is, I've tried, I'm trying. There's not enough hours in the day and I am looking at outsourcing a lot of things.

I'm just worried about my general drive right now. I've done 7am to 6pm (current time). That is surely enough, I feel like I can't let competitors beat me, but also if I go to sleep late my mornings are not productive and I'm a very morning-orientated person. I'm trying to smash the mornings and tail off early, still get a good rest and can keep doing that.

Just rambling. Probably just after the effect from a long weekend of partying (I woke up at 6am Monday to work so I wouldn't let the week run away despite my weekend antics).

Chilimili

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I read ^i feel^ pretty often in your text. Sounds like low t for me. When was the last time you checked your testo

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend at a construction job where we built houses. He once explained that the reason we didn't work longer than 8 hours in a day was that after that time, we weren't worth as much. When you make mistakes and waste materials, you're losing more money than if you weren't working at all.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I read ^i feel^ pretty often in your text. Sounds like low t for me. When was the last time you checked your testo
Like 3 weeks ago, gave 5 vials of blood they were meant to check everything... and they botched it and gave me all readings EXCEPT the fcking T. At least I know I'm in perfect health (surprisingly), I need to go back and do the SHBG, Estradiol, T etc. I'll try to go this week actually.

Anyway, there will be a lot of "I feels" because it's literally a thread on my feelings.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend at a construction job where we built houses. He once explained that the reason we didn't work longer than 8 hours in a day was that after that time, we weren't worth as much. When you make mistakes and waste materials, you're losing more money than if you weren't working at all.
Yeah, after 8 hours I feel it's worthless work (or more inefficient), going through the motions, my brain is ready to switch off. I'll do some research on optimum working time I bet it's like 8 hours split into 4x 2 hour sprints.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I burned myself out the last 3-4 months. I feel like working too much/too many hours on my business has lead me to miss things, details, not work as efficiently, not capitalise on as many new business ventures/leads, not follow up as much. These days I'm burned TF out by 3-4pm where before I could go to 7-8-9-10-11pm easily.

Now I just want to wake up and start working around 7-8am lunch/gym at 1-2pm then stop working at 4pm.

Is it all the coffee? I stay within 400mg of caffeine daily, but I'm consuming that all in 4ish hours from 9am-1pm. I'm leaving 1.5hours (green tea) from when I wake to drinking coffee to avoid the crash, but I keep crashing. I feel the will to power on into the evening leaving me. You hear all these stories about people working crazy hours non-stop, is it sustainable? I don't feel like it is, I've tried, I'm trying. There's not enough hours in the day and I am looking at outsourcing a lot of things.

I'm just worried about my general drive right now. I've done 7am to 6pm (current time). That is surely enough, I feel like I can't let competitors beat me, but also if I go to sleep late my mornings are not productive and I'm a very morning-orientated person. I'm trying to smash the mornings and tail off early, still get a good rest and can keep doing that.

Just rambling. Probably just after the effect from a long weekend of partying (I woke up at 6am Monday to work so I wouldn't let the week run away despite my weekend antics).
You need to ask yourself what it is you are actually chasing ?

Many of my freinds are "workaholics" and treat how many hours they put in like its some sort of competition

they never have time to do anything or relax one of my mates is a tradesman he gets up at 5am and comes home at 8-9pm monday - friday

He will also usually work saturday mornings too , he is constantly telling me he is exhausted and looks awful yet he won't stop

Other than the accumulation of money in the bank his day to day life has not changed at all in the last 5 years and i doubt it will change in the next 10 either

The taxman takes about half of whatever he earns now and he is effectively stuck on this never ending hamster wheel

It has already cost him 3 relationships in his 20's and i strongly believe it may cost him another one in his 30's

He understands he has a problem but literally cannot stop

Modern society pushes you for economic output through varying social constructs like debt/mortage/taxation

Its only when you stop you realise its all a fugazi ,your on a path to nowhere but your death bed

Understand your time is the most precious thing on this earth , not your output or money

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Caffeine is a really crappy drug. It's addicting but you always need more and more to continue getting the same effects. 400 mg a day is getting dangerously close to too much.

Personally I think if you feel you need caffeine there are some other things going wrong with your way of life...sleeping, diet, exercise, etc.

Caffeine is simply used to try to cover up deficinecies they have in those aspects of their life. The better way? Eliminate those deficiencies.

People tend to not have a balance in their life of work, relaxation, fun time and relationships and typically go too far to one side of one of these.

Perhaps search for more balance? Try some meditation. It helps quiet your mind and relaxes you.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It hink if you are going to work long hours, it is more important to set aside time to analyze your progress. See if that extra time is netting you more sales, more income, more clients.

I really believe in the 80/20 rule (80% of your results come from 20% of your effort/clients) and make sure your time allocation reflects the results you are receiving. It is important that you reflect on what is working if you want to keep up the pace, and set goal markers along the way....