Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many good looking guys here got absolutely nothing on dating sites?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
talking about 6 to 7 face, in shape, decent to above average height

the last online dating bitchfest, we had 4 or 5 guys who said they constantly received compliments in real life for being extremely handsome who got nothing online (myself included). I'm curious how common this is

i think we are the only demographic in world where this can exist. Can you imagine a decent looking very fit gay guy, straight woman or even gay woman not getting a million hits online?

Last edited:

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating in my experience is a waste of time. I've only hooked up with two chicks off of tinder in a few years of on and off using it, sites like POF & okc is a needle in a haystack when it comes to finding anything worth pursuing. My self confidence is below average, but I'd say my body is top 5% of what's out there. I haven't hit the online stuff hard because I'd rather talk to people in person. Girls are super confident behind the comfort of a screen, but you see how they truly operate face to face. To the OP, don't stress not getting messages on these platforms. Most of the chicks there are only looking for an ego boost.
I once had a friend who had broken up with her boyfriend & she told me that she'd never find anyone again..looking back I should have acted on her vulnerability because she has some of the best tits I've ever seen. I told her to make a POF profile, to upload a few pics that she liked best (preferably ones showing some of that chest of hers) & to log off and check it in the morning. She called me the following day and said she had more than 200 messages in less than 12 hours. Most of the time unless you stand out like crazy a lot of these girls don't even see your message because they frequently get so many. The chick I told to make the profile did end up meeting a guy on there though and got engaged this past Xmas, so I'm glad it worked out for her..kinda pissed at myself I never got to take her for a ride though haha

I've never tried the pay for sites like match, or adult friend finder but I'd like to think you're better off just using online as a supplemental way to meet chicks instead of doing it solely that way. I haven't tried getting professional pics done, or redoing my profiles to see if it makes a difference, but maybe one day I will. I personally just prefer talking to people face to face.

Don't take no responses personal, it happens to everyone. Out of every 100 messages you send, maybe 3-5 will reply with something of substance/value. Just focus on working on yourself and the rest will fall into place.

Herb

Don Juan
Reaction score
talking about 6 to 7 face, in shape, decent to above average height

the last online dating bitchfest, we had 4 or 5 guys who said they constantly received compliments in real life for being extremely handsome who got nothing online (myself included). I'm curious how common this is

i think we are the only demographic in world where this can exist. Can you imagine a decent looking very fit gay guy, straight woman or even gay woman not getting a million hits online?
It's what happens to be these days generally if I try going the online route. The last five girls I've been with had nothing to do with Tinder or anything online, but I met them naturally in person, either at bars/parties or through friends or some mutual activity.

The first three years of Tinder (2013-16) I killed it on there, and Bumble, matching with many attractive women despite having mediocre pics, and I went out with like more than 15 girls from there. Nowadays, I even have better pics and improved my image (haven't started looking older either), but I get hardly anything. Although yes in real life it's a different story. I'd say I'm around a 7 or so, and don't have a problem attracting positive female attention IRL throughout my life. While I know guys that are less physically appealing who sometimes do well online. Maybe their pics are more interesting or their profiles are funnier/bolder/wittier/more creative; there's more to it than just image. I guess another major factor is that it's oversaturated now. There's so many people, and especially dudes, on these apps that girls only swipe right on the absolute best in their opinion, even if its unrealistic for them, because of the perception of an abundance of options; there are also probably enough low self esteem decent looking dudes that will swipe on less attractive women just to get laid, so it skews the overall trends; after enough swipes even meh chicks will get some decent matches. It can also work if you as the guy just really have something they're uniquely looking for, something in common with them, like a certain obscure or specific interest or style of humor. You can get lucky that way. But yeah, I agree it's gotten a lot harder to get decent matches these days. Even though I've been doing better than ever in real life.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
It's what happens to be these days generally if I try going the online route. The last five girls I've been with had nothing to do with Tinder or anything online, but I met them naturally in person, either at bars/parties or through friends or some mutual activity.

The first three years of Tinder (2013-16) I killed it on there, and Bumble, matching with many attractive women despite having mediocre pics, and I went out with like more than 15 girls from there. Nowadays, I even have better pics and improved my image (haven't started looking older either), but I get hardly anything. Although yes in real life it's a different story. I'd say I'm around a 7 or so, and don't have a problem attracting positive female attention IRL throughout my life. While I know guys that are less physically appealing who sometimes do well online. Maybe their pics are more interesting or their profiles are funnier/bolder/wittier/more creative; there's more to it than just image. I guess another major factor is that it's oversaturated now. There's so many people, and especially dudes, on these apps that girls only swipe right on the absolute best in their opinion, even if its unrealistic for them, because of the perception of an abundance of options; there are also probably enough low self esteem decent looking dudes that will swipe on less attractive women just to get laid, so it skews the overall trends; after enough swipes even meh chicks will get some decent matches. It can also work if you as the guy just really have something they're uniquely looking for, something in common with them, like a certain obscure or specific interest or style of humor. You can get lucky that way. But yeah, I agree it's gotten a lot harder to get decent matches these days. Even though I've been doing better than ever in real life.
good post

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Online dating in my experience is a waste of time. I've only hooked up with two chicks off of tinder in a few years of on and off using it, sites like POF & okc is a needle in a haystack when it comes to finding anything worth pursuing. My self confidence is below average, but I'd say my body is top 5% of what's out there. I haven't hit the online stuff hard because I'd rather talk to people in person. Girls are super confident behind the comfort of a screen, but you see how they truly operate face to face. To the OP, don't stress not getting messages on these platforms. Most of the chicks there are only looking for an ego boost.
I once had a friend who had broken up with her boyfriend & she told me that she'd never find anyone again..looking back I should have acted on her vulnerability because she has some of the best tits I've ever seen. I told her to make a POF profile, to upload a few pics that she liked best (preferably ones showing some of that chest of hers) & to log off and check it in the morning. She called me the following day and said she had more than 200 messages in less than 12 hours. Most of the time unless you stand out like crazy a lot of these girls don't even see your message because they frequently get so many. The chick I told to make the profile did end up meeting a guy on there though and got engaged this past Xmas, so I'm glad it worked out for her..kinda pissed at myself I never got to take her for a ride though haha

I've never tried the pay for sites like match, or adult friend finder but I'd like to think you're better off just using online as a supplemental way to meet chicks instead of doing it solely that way. I haven't tried getting professional pics done, or redoing my profiles to see if it makes a difference, but maybe one day I will. I personally just prefer talking to people face to face.

Don't take no responses personal, it happens to everyone. Out of every 100 messages you send, maybe 3-5 will reply with something of substance/value. Just focus on working on yourself and the rest will fall into place.
Out of 100 messages, I've only had a couple reply. Online dating is literally for top 1% of men

do you do well with real life dating?

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What guy can rate himself without a bias.

its usually either too high or too low

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re still online dating in 2019, you’re WAY behind. All that’s left on online dating are women that have spent a lifetime dating losers and bums. You can’t turn a hoe into a housewife and that’s all that’s left online.