Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
4-7 daysOriginally posted by WingS
ok i hit on this chick ive seen around for a while and i got her number...how many days should i wait before i call her? ive heard 5 days but that seems forever...she'll probably forget who i am!....
it was only a 1 minute talk to get her number.... do the days include the day you picked her up on?Originally posted by drixsa
4-7 days
it should always be more than 2. if you dont think so you need somethin to fill your time with
if she forgot who you were then you didnt do a good enough job
she prolly wont forget
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
ive read the "must reads" 3 times alreadyOriginally posted by drixsa
thats a good point,
but now WingS read the bible
Good, now go read the rest.Originally posted by WingS
ive read the "must reads" 3 times already
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
flake?Originally posted by Evil-Rom
$10 bucks says she'll flake.![]()
Doesn't matter when you call, she'll still flake.Originally posted by WingS
flake?
i didnt say WHEN im gonna call and i didnt say this WEEKEND i said WEEK...
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
why would she "flake".....dont even know what that means.......i asked if she was available...she sed yeh...to me that is code for "im free if YOU want me to be" and i said i will call her soon...she may be thinking "oh he'll call me 2moz"....then theres no phone call....she gets worried.....day after.......no phone call......she is now depressed that im out of her life......then next day....BAM! phone call "hey wassup...soz i didnt call earlier but ive just been busy...u wanna go out tommorow...?"Originally posted by Evil-Rom
Doesn't matter when you call, she'll still flake.![]()
Just look at what you said when you "got her number".
It's funny how you think that's what she's thinking.Originally posted by WingS
why would she "flake".....dont even know what that means.......i asked if she was available...she sed yeh...to me that is code for "im free if YOU want me to be" and i said i will call her soon...she may be thinking "oh he'll call me 2moz"....then theres no phone call....she gets worried.....day after.......no phone call......she is now depressed that im out of her life......then next day....BAM! phone call "hey wassup...soz i didnt call earlier but ive just been busy...u wanna go out tommorow...?"