"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

How many days do you usually wait between

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
the first date and when u call to make a second? I'm curious, thanks
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Depends on when I having something fun coming up to do in my life that I want to bring her along... Could be the next day or the next week.
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
I usually secure an activity during the date - then follow up with times and location a couple of days later.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I usually secure an activity during the date
That works sometimes, but it's also a good idea to wait a little while. During the date, even if it's at the end of the date. She may not be exactly sure how she is feeling towards you. But that night, after sharing everything that happened with her roommate, she'll have time to think about you, and usually the il will go up. Plus, she'll will wondering/hoping for the next few days whether or not you'll call her for another day. I'm not just spouting this off, it's actually a psychological concept.
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
but it's also a good idea to wait a little while.

Everyone waits a couple of days. It is industrial standard :) So she won't be wondering/hoping. Instead, if she is a true HB, she would fill her time in with other guys. Someone could be boning your HB whilst you are sitting at home "waiting" it out.

During the date, even if it's at the end of the date. She may not be exactly sure how she is feeling towards you.

Then obviously you haven't done your job properly. That happens to everyone. Why not test how you went by securing another activity during the date? If she umms and arrs then you know how to approach the phone call next time and work out what you have to do to raise her interest again.

I'm not just spouting this off, it's actually field tested :D
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
Damn, well I ended up waiting 4 days, called her up, she didn't pick up her phone (don't know if its a cell or home phone) and called the next day and didn't get an answer either. Didn't bother to leave a message either time

Oh, I didn't block my caller ID either time either ... should I even bother to call tomorrow, or will that just look desperate?
 

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
thats ur choice if u want to call her again. usually after the first time if she doesnt pick up, i call back the next day with a blocked ID... if she doesnt picked up with the blocked call ID, call once a day with a blocked ID...if she never picks up then, then that means she doesnt picked up blocked calls... so call once more with the regular number and if she doesnt pick up - then fcuk it! plenty of more girls....try not to be desperate.. i know its easier said than done
 
Top