Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many days do you usually wait between

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the first date and when u call to make a second? I'm curious, thanks

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on when I having something fun coming up to do in my life that I want to bring her along... Could be the next day or the next week.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually secure an activity during the date - then follow up with times and location a couple of days later.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually secure an activity during the date
That works sometimes, but it's also a good idea to wait a little while. During the date, even if it's at the end of the date. She may not be exactly sure how she is feeling towards you. But that night, after sharing everything that happened with her roommate, she'll have time to think about you, and usually the il will go up. Plus, she'll will wondering/hoping for the next few days whether or not you'll call her for another day. I'm not just spouting this off, it's actually a psychological concept.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but it's also a good idea to wait a little while.

Everyone waits a couple of days. It is industrial standard :) So she won't be wondering/hoping. Instead, if she is a true HB, she would fill her time in with other guys. Someone could be boning your HB whilst you are sitting at home "waiting" it out.

During the date, even if it's at the end of the date. She may not be exactly sure how she is feeling towards you.

Then obviously you haven't done your job properly. That happens to everyone. Why not test how you went by securing another activity during the date? If she umms and arrs then you know how to approach the phone call next time and work out what you have to do to raise her interest again.

I'm not just spouting this off, it's actually field tested :D

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, well I ended up waiting 4 days, called her up, she didn't pick up her phone (don't know if its a cell or home phone) and called the next day and didn't get an answer either. Didn't bother to leave a message either time

Oh, I didn't block my caller ID either time either ... should I even bother to call tomorrow, or will that just look desperate?

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats ur choice if u want to call her again. usually after the first time if she doesnt pick up, i call back the next day with a blocked ID... if she doesnt picked up with the blocked call ID, call once a day with a blocked ID...if she never picks up then, then that means she doesnt picked up blocked calls... so call once more with the regular number and if she doesnt pick up - then fcuk it! plenty of more girls....try not to be desperate.. i know its easier said than done