"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

How many dates without action before you eject?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Dude stop wasting anymore of your time on this!

6 dates and no bang? That is ridiculous..

When she mentioned

"She was going to invite you to her house at some point"

That is just horse chit, to either keep you chasing longer, or to make it look like that you COULD have smashed her puzzy, but YOU messed up, by becoming impatient.

She is playing games Bruv.. I would just withdraw attention, but WITHOUT looking or sounding butt hurt about it.

Just cancel date, and seem busy as fuk, and you ain't got time for her!







T
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
one. dont waste time, if its from OLD it wont last more than 3 month anyway lul (unless you are above her league significantly).

if chicks make you wait they are either;
1. insecure about their bodies
2. virgins or close to virgins
3. dont want to be seen as slooths
4. they think you are good enough to wait for that in case they want it and no one better comes LUL! (if they think that then he will come anyway and quite soon)

Or they are not interested.. Just passing some time with your sorry ass!
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
Someone raised this old thread but it was a good read, thanks to the OP for documenting this, perhaps there's an update what happened with her since they worked together?

A similar thing happened with me not long ago. I called her out on it too and then walked away. In hindsight though the lesson I learned was never call a woman out, just walk away...let your action do the talking for you.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I need a kiss on first date and a lay by the third or maybe fourth at the very latest but absolutely no more.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,707
Reaction score
5,132
I'd eject, but then I live abroad where I can get intimacy through professional means.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I'd eject, but then I live abroad where I can get intimacy through professional means.
I bet that really changes the balance of power and keeps women in check. I would love to see that in the USA even if it doesn’t happen until I’m 95 years old and can no longer get it up to partake. I just want to see it!
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
I bet that really changes the balance of power and keeps women in check. I would love to see that in the USA even if it doesn’t happen until I’m 95 years old and can no longer get it up to partake. I just want to see it!
You know I used to think it was disgusting and only people with no game or old, fat dudes would do that but my view is changing now. Looking at the quality of porn I really think that if it was legalized it would not only be a great option for men but will also help eliminate a lot of the sexual abuse etc that happens. I do think that due to the power-shift the feminists will never let it happen. They've already tried going after the porn. Anyway, I digress.
 
Top