“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How many chics have you "been with"?

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
200
Reaction score
4
Not including ora| etc. Just the real deal.

Oh, and exclude any really ugly ones and pr0stitutes.

I'm sure there's an older post for this, but with the power of DJ I fell its time for a freshup.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Re: Re: How many chics have you "been with"?

Originally posted by Maxtro
One


Ah crap so I'm still a virgin.
Now THAT was some funny shnizzit... :D

By the way, are there any more man wh0res out there like me that thinks that keeping track takes too much effort?

Just wondering....
 

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
200
Reaction score
4
Now that was some funny shiat Maxtro said, but lets have some serious responses too!
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
8.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
I couldn't answer honestly and be correct... I sat down a few months ago and tried to make a list... an hour after I finished, I remembered more... and am still remembering more... in addition to adding to it from the time that the original was created...
 
Top