Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many chicks have you slept with?

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 85, however that isnt that much when you compare with stars and those crazy pua dudes who always macking, those guys can have like 300-400 by their early 30s

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DearTiger Tim,
The arch Don Juan in my book,was Georges Simenon the Belgian Author and creator of Maigret the Detective.....He had a personal count of around 10.000......His Wife said around 3.500....not bad by either account...Mine,a miserable 65 or so...but I am far from finished and hope to score three every year for a while yet!

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between 35-40.

As an aside, how the hell could you get into the 100+ range without contracting some STD, treatable or permanent?? I would think probability would catch up at that point, even with condoms.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Careful fellas so your d!cks don't fall off. Some of you are posting some pretty big numbers here.
For awhile I was just going for numbers hence 85 ( I have a list too and this year I've had over 30)

Guess my game is taking off, but now that I'm getting results easily I want to transfer to 10 game. A whole new level, 7s and 8s think differently than a 10 (ie that really damn hot girl in My Girlfriend is a Cyborg..) hahah

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would probably say somewhere in the mid 30s. Lost my V card at 19. Made up for lost time. Most of the girls from college I can't even remember. That's when I racked up the most numbers. The post college girls tend to stand out in my memory as they were fewer and farther between.

Old Paul

Reaction score
I am old started pre-pill...tried to keep a list, but always forgot one or two. Not counting hand jobs...probably low 30's. Passed on quite a few.