"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How many buddy's is best when out in groups?

Mr.B

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Location
Michigan
This came to mind because of another thread.

Solo hunting has it's merit, but there are definately times when being in a group of buddies happens.

I don't think that I would ever plan to go out with 3.6 buddies. lol

What do you think is the best group size?

I definately think that over 4 might spook some women, especially if they are out alone or with just 1 or 2 girlfreinds.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I think 3 is the best number. Fuccin trio. 3 amigos, 3 muskateers... ya know.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
The more the better. You can always split into separate wings when necessary but it's obviously more difficult to add additional wingmen when you are out with a small group.
 

Lan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
The more the better. You can always split into separate wings when necessary but it's obviously more difficult to add additional wingmen when you are out with a small group.
Definitely NOT, the more the better. 3 of you guys TOTAL at most. Meaning you and 2 friends. Otherwise its a swordfighter fest and everyone knows what you guys are up to.

--Lan
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Mr.B

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Location
Michigan
Yaeh, I was thinking 3 max. as well.

Even playing pool or something, 1 guy is always open to hunt.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
"I think 3 is the best number. Fuccin trio. 3 amigos, 3 muskateers... ya know."

LOL

I quite like going out with 5, finding out who's in the same sort of mindset as me, and then splitting up into either a pair or a trio. I prefer a trio for when I'm having one of those 'nothing goes your way nights' - It's doubtful all three of you will be in at the same time, so there should be someone to have a laugh with.
 
Top