Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long to wait after a breakup

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A really hot girl in my class broke up with her longtime boyfriend last saturday (half a week ago). She seems a little shook up about it.

How long should I wait till I ask her out?

trickz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont come on to her and chat her up.. play it cool. You didn't give much information about your relationship with her but if you havn't talked to her before i would open with something like "Hey, you've been looking a little down these past few days, everything ok?"

Give more info !

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop being a creep and start at the beginning. you're already trying to make her your girlfriend and it doesn't even sound like you have much of anything with her.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd play it cool. Women just out of an LTR are the most unpredictable animals out there. You may set yourself up as the rebound guy, which is good for getting laid for awhile, but as soon as it wears off, she'll drop you like OJs insurance provider and look at you like a leper.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been flirting with her from day one, which is half a year ago. We're on pretty good terms. There is one guy in my class though, that's more of a DJ then me. He's also a semi-famous player in the national hockey team, which also helps a lot for him.

I'm going to try to make the best of it though.

russell said:
stop being a creep and start at the beginning. you're already trying to make her your girlfriend and it doesn't even sound like you have much of anything with her.
**** you.

ZhaoYun

Don Juan
Reaction score
so you think of yourself as a DJ but think of someone else as "more of a DJ?"

Doesn't make sense. You should be thinking you're the man at all times if you're any type of "DJ"

Also the fact that you want to pursue a chick that just got out of a relationship is laughable at best. You've been flirting with her for 1+ years and haven't made any moves? You're a friend to her and nothing else more than likely. You waited too long.

Go game other girls

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Then, after a period of being 'there for you', we slowly remove the two words 'for you', and we're just (Makes a "ta-da!" gesture) 'there'".

In all seriousness, just get closer to her. It sounds like you're already friendly with her, so go from there without letting her know you're trying to bed her.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"How long should I wait till I ask her out?"

Ask her out as soon as you want.

While she is emotionally vulnerable and in need of escape from her sad feelings is the best time to take advantage of her when you can get her alone.

Just realize that you are going to be the rebound guy and get ditched once her emotions around her ex settle.

Use the time you are with her to bone the living sh!t out of her and when it ends be glad you got up in it for a little while.

Don't ever regard her as your girlfriend no matter what bullsh!t you and she say to eachother about being boyfriend/girlfriend.

Again you will be ditched once her emotions completely settle around her ex boyfriend and she starts to think about what kind of guy she really wants to be with and then gets ready to drop you in order to begin that search.

When you get a chick after she just had an emotionally painful breakup you are on borrowed time until she regains her emotional composure and when that happens she finally sees you as the opportunistic scumbag that you are and if not that she begins to have bad feelings about you in that she associates you with that bad time in her life with her ex so to cut you out of her life both gives her a new start and possibly some affirmation of her worth as a woman when you beg and plead like a puppy dog for her to give you another chance.

So enjoy your time with her while it lasts but don't be an idiot and fall in love with a chick who just had a highly emotionally volatile breakup.

You set yourself up for failure to do so.

Note: To get her into bed quickly after this bad experience of her's you may have to be a bit covert and approach her in such a way that you get her to come hang out with you alone but under the impression that its not a date or anything serious. You put it across as though you want to cheer her up and give her some company since she seems so down about things and then you begin to tell her about what a great girl she is and how pretty you've always found her blah blah blah while throwing in some kino here and there not being too forceful or eager about things and eventually if there is mutual interest there she'll probably fvck you to take her mind off of things or at least some very enjoyable activities that tend to lead towards fvcking. Should she reject this sort of thing from you and get up and leave you either did it wrong or she just wasn't interested at which point you move on to the next chick.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
I'd play it cool. Women just out of an LTR are the most unpredictable animals out there. You may set yourself up as the rebound guy, which is good for getting laid for awhile, but as soon as it wears off, she'll drop you like OJs insurance provider and look at you like a leper.
Hahahah I agree

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"How long should I wait till I ask her out?"

Ask her out as soon as you want.

While she is emotionally vulnerable and in need of escape from her sad feelings is the best time to take advantage of her when you can get her alone.

Just realize that you are going to be the rebound guy and get ditched once her emotions around her ex settle.

Use the time you are with her to bone the living sh!t out of her and when it ends be glad you got up in it for a little while.

Don't ever regard her as your girlfriend no matter what bullsh!t you and she say to eachother about being boyfriend/girlfriend.

Again you will be ditched once her emotions completely settle around her ex boyfriend and she starts to think about what kind of guy she really wants to be with and then gets ready to drop you in order to begin that search.

When you get a chick after she just had an emotionally painful breakup you are on borrowed time until she regains her emotional composure and when that happens she finally sees you as the opportunistic scumbag that you are and if not that she begins to have bad feelings about you in that she associates you with that bad time in her life with her ex so to cut you out of her life both gives her a new start and possibly some affirmation of her worth as a woman when you beg and plead like a puppy dog for her to give you another chance.

So enjoy your time with her while it lasts but don't be an idiot and fall in love with a chick who just had a highly emotionally volatile breakup.

You set yourself up for failure to do so.

Note: To get her into bed quickly after this bad experience of her's you may have to be a bit covert and approach her in such a way that you get her to come hang out with you alone but under the impression that its not a date or anything serious. You put it across as though you want to cheer her up and give her some company since she seems so down about things and then you begin to tell her about what a great girl she is and how pretty you've always found her blah blah blah while throwing in some kino here and there not being too forceful or eager about things and eventually if there is mutual interest there she'll probably fvck you to take her mind off of things or at least some very enjoyable activities that tend to lead towards fvcking. Should she reject this sort of thing from you and get up and leave you either did it wrong or she just wasn't interested at which point you move on to the next chick.
Thanks. And thanks to anyone else who posted usefull advice here.