"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How long should I wait between the first date and the second date?

deslite333

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Ok, I had a great evening with this girl i met, elicited values, great kino and a kiss close. The only problem is, the only free day I have to meet her is tomorrow. Is that too close? I would have to wait another week before being able to meet her if I dont meet her tomorrow. Please reply fast.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
One week is good enough time.. If anythin its better to see her only once a week for the first few months cause u dont wanna her to end up getting tired of you.
 

deslite333

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
no. you didnt understand my question. I was asking, if for example, if I had a date on Saturday, and it went well, can I do the second date on Sunday or will I come off as desperate? The reason for this question is my schedule is really busy during the weekdays and NO way am I changing my schedule for a girl I just met so the only time I can meet her is next saturday which is one week and I HATE waiting for dates. Whats your opinion?
 

CrazyDude

New Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
New Jersey
I think he answered your question, saying to wait the one week, and not make the next date for the day after the first.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
You know what guys, if you regularly lead full and eventful lives (sports, school, work, hanging out with your buds, dating other women), you wouldn't have this problem. You would go out with her when you would have a spot available. It may be a few days, it may be a couple of weeks, either way you will come off as a popular guy who has things to see and people to do, er... things to do and people to see.... :p
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Yes guys let me tell you about this as well.

Every time I tried to get a second date right after the first one (like the next day), it really didn't work that way.

A girl needs time to adjust to a new guy, just as a guy needs time to adjust to a new girl.

One date a week seems to be golden for this. I really wouldn't push it too fast.

I can tell you right now I'm on the flip side of a coin. On my thread in the mature man column, I have a girl that went nuts over me on one meeting. The problem is I'm not interested in her.

If a girl I was mildly interested in did that, I'd feel the same way. A bit scared! LOL
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by deslite333
Ok, I had a great evening with this girl i met, elicited values, great kino and a kiss close. The only problem is, the only free day I have to meet her is tomorrow. Is that too close? I would have to wait another week before being able to meet her if I dont meet her tomorrow. Please reply fast.

In situations like this I STILL wait about a week, never less than several days. I don't do an immediate next day SECOND date. From time to time I will do a next-day date after like the 5 or 6th date though.

Here's a tip if you decide to wait a week. Don't sit there with your thumbs up your ass. Give her a couple calls. In your situation I'd call on Monday then another call on Wednesday or Thursday.

Some guys will be like HELL NO you CAN'T EVER talk to a girl on the phone just to talk!!!!!!

Bullsh!t.

Get to know her as a person but of course don't become her therapist. And don't stay on the phone for 6 hours. 30 mins is good. 60mins at most. End the conversation first.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Ricky
Yes guys let me tell you about this as well.

Every time I tried to get a second date right after the first one (like the next day), it really didn't work that way.

A girl needs time to adjust to a new guy, just as a guy needs time to adjust to a new girl.

One date a week seems to be golden for this. I really wouldn't push it too fast.

I can tell you right now I'm on the flip side of a coin. On my thread in the mature man column, I have a girl that went nuts over me on one meeting. The problem is I'm not interested in her.

If a girl I was mildly interested in did that, I'd feel the same way. A bit scared! LOL
I agree whole heartedly with this. Occasionally they can grow on you. I just met (in person) one woman that I met on Match.com. Cute pic but I didn't feel the chemistry when we met. We had coffee and talked for a couple of hours. I know, I know, the first meeting shouldn't be that long but the conversation was good, the kino was really good, she had already given me her phone number before we even met without me asking for it, so it was obvious that her IL was high. So after a couple of hours of having a good time together AND her asking to see me again, I said what the h3ll, she's beginning to grow on me. ;)
 
Top