Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long should I ignore this chick?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been getting the run around from this chick I haven’t banged. When we do hangout it’s always on her time. I’ve invited her to hangout 3 consecutive times and she came up with bull**** excuses every time. So I stopped replying to her bread crumb texts. So far it’s 4 unanswered texts in 2 days. I have nothing to say to her at this point. However is there a sweet spot I should be looking for? I def still want to f*ck.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give us a little more info, how many times have you hung out with her?

I would only respond to her inviting you out, everything else is just noise. plus a woman will never directly ask you to hang out, you have to know the clues. Bishes crazy. One woman I was ignoring, always sent me a photo of a lounge she used to go to or a bar, it was her way of letting me know that she wanted to hang and bang.

logicallefty

Reaction score
She likely has low interest and her breadcrumb texts are only for her benefit to satisfy her need for attention. To her you are most likely just an orbiter at this point and your chance of getting the lay is relatively low. I would block her and move on. I really would.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give us a little more info, how many times have you hung out with her?

I would only respond to her inviting you out, everything else is just noise. plus a woman will never directly ask you to hang out, you have to know the clues. Bishes crazy. One woman I was ignoring, always sent me a photo of a lounge she used to go to or a bar, it was her way of letting me know that she wanted to hang and bang.
That’s the problem though. She does invite me out for drinks. We’ve gone out 3 times, all her invites. 2 of those times her friends were there. And that’s what i mean by it being on her time only. Every time I invite her somewhere, she never accepts.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She likely has low interest and her breadcrumb texts are only for her benefit to satisfy her need for attention. To her you are most likely just an orbiter at this point and your chance of getting the lay is relatively low. I would block her and move on. I really would.
At this point, I don’t disagree. I am however expecting her to come around. The last time we hung out she was already talking about coming over to spend the night sometime. I’m just pissed off that she keeps turning down my invites. 2 of them was because she was “tired”.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low interest. Would a woman be "tired" if Brad Pitt called her to come over? She is just keeping you on the hook. Go ghost. Ignore her text messages for a week. If she texts you after a week, invite her over to your house one last time, if she says no, then never contact her again. Stop wasting your time.

Glassguy

Reaction score
That’s the problem though. She does invite me out for drinks. We’ve gone out 3 times, all her invites. 2 of those times her friends were there. And that’s what i mean by it being on her time only. Every time I invite her somewhere, she never accepts.
Friend zone pal.

Antifragile

Don Juan
Reaction score
No you don't block her, you literally just stop replying to her and make her see you with girls. Don't be friendly, create tension, if that doesn't work, forget about her. chances RN are very low

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You her FRIEND

Ignore the chit out of her, unless she makes her intentions clear.

Let her hamster spin, then invite her back to yours and SMASH into 2019

Then again, this is clear low interest, prob best to walk

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with everyone. Good thing I didn’t invest too much time before realizing she was “friendzoning” me. I’ll only reply if she texts a nude pic or something on that level.