Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long do your plates usually last?

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi bros.

I've been reflecting on my plate spinning since last year. (This is still new to me, I got red pilled in Jan 2021, its when I started spinning). At one point, I think I had about 6 to 7 plates spinning at once. Fun times, I had some back to back hook ups that were unforgettable on certain weekends. (At the same time, it got kind of tiring and draining).

Now, I noticed most of my plates have have 'broken'. After a year, they either stopped seeing me, became increasingly distant, started to flake randomly or have already found boyfriends. We never officially called it quits. Its more like they just subtly fazed out. (Others are currently on their way out, it feels).

I think it mainly came down to my red pill behavior:

-I have given the plates an impression that I only wanted something casual. (Which is true).
-I never promised them commitment. Yet most of the time when we met, besides having fun dates, we would have sex.
-I had abundance, I wasn't constantly seeking them out. Maybe once every 2 to 3 weeks.
-I didn't text them much. I stopped being a text buddy to girls.
-They were aware/or had an impression that I was seeing a lot of girls/ladies man/player reputation. Although I was never a creep to them.
- I was generous though. Sometimes I'd give gifts (although I find this backfires on attraction), take them to nice hotels/restaurants/lounges. Pay for most. I also was fully attentive and adventurous when we hung-out.

So it got me thinking. Based on this approach, I don't think plates can be sustained very long.

Because isn't it, the general female imperative to find commitment? If that's the case, plates don't last long because rp behaviour is basically in the opposite direction and its only a matter of time before the girl has enough.

Or maybe I am doing something wrong.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Until they marry someone else or wanna get pregnant with someone else.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
“OPSEC”
There have been multi week and multi month liaisons here and there as well. These are just the ride or dies.

T

Years?!

This guy has got something figured out! :cool:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate is a limbo status. They aren’t supposed to last long. I did have one Virgin plate for 18 months though. Even now me being engaged she still hits me up trying to bang. I think high score theory plays somewhat of a role.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
How long do your plates usually last?
I've got some in the cabinet that used to belong to my grandmother.

Well, yea, I think the sociopathic autistic behavor of viewing someone you went on a date with as an inanimate object made of porcelain because some guy used the phrase in a book or some guy on YouTube used it in a sentence in a video is hilarious and immature.

To answer the question,...it lasts as long as it lasts. It lasts until you aren't doing it anymore. It is nothing more complicated than Non-Exclusive Dating -vs- Exclusive Dating. That is all it is. It isn't a plate, it isn't spinning, and it isn't a circus act although bad pickup and dating skills might make it look like one.

First Meet--->Non-Exclusive Dating--->Exclusive Dating--->Engagement--->Marriage (--->Divorce)

If a couple wants to stop at Non-Exclusive Dating and "hang out" at that level for a while they can do it as long as they want to until they are bored with it. If someone wants to move to Exclusive Dating then it should not happen sooner than about 2 months,...quicker than that usually means desperation.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-7 is way too many

Unless your a millionaire you shouldn't have the time or resources to routinely spin 6-7 plates they will just serve as big distractions

In answer to actual question i rarely spin them anymore as i don't have time but back in the day maybe 3-6 months

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
6-7 is way too many

Unless your a millionaire you shouldn't have the time or resources to routinely spin 6-7 plates they will just serve as big distractions

In answer to actual question i rarely spin them anymore as i don't have time but back in the day maybe 3-6 months
Yea, I agree.

With some non-exclusive dating (yea, I'm dodging the "plate" analogy) there are a lot that I never go back for a second date (never felt the need) so they kind of don't count. So it is hard to define how many are at the "same time". I think I look at it more as opportunities that come along,...as long as I am not "exclusive" with anyone at that time, and I see someone interesting, I just make a date. Maybe I will do more than one with them, and maybe not. I keep life simple.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi bros.

I've been reflecting on my plate spinning since last year. (This is still new to me, I got red pilled in Jan 2021, its when I started spinning). At one point, I think I had about 6 to 7 plates spinning at once. Fun times, I had some back to back hook ups that were unforgettable on certain weekends. (At the same time, it got kind of tiring and draining).

Now, I noticed most of my plates have have 'broken'. After a year, they either stopped seeing me, became increasingly distant, started to flake randomly or have already found boyfriends. We never officially called it quits. Its more like they just subtly fazed out. (Others are currently on their way out, it feels).

I think it mainly came down to my red pill behavior:

-I have given the plates an impression that I only wanted something casual. (Which is true).
-I never promised them commitment. Yet most of the time when we met, besides having fun dates, we would have sex.
-I had abundance, I wasn't constantly seeking them out. Maybe once every 2 to 3 weeks.
-I didn't text them much. I stopped being a text buddy to girls.
-They were aware/or had an impression that I was seeing a lot of girls/ladies man/player reputation. Although I was never a creep to them.
- I was generous though. Sometimes I'd give gifts (although I find this backfires on attraction), take them to nice hotels/restaurants/lounges. Pay for most. I also was fully attentive and adventurous when we hung-out.

So it got me thinking. Based on this approach, I don't think plates can be sustained very long.

Because isn't it, the general female imperative to find commitment? If that's the case, plates don't last long because rp behaviour is basically in the opposite direction and its only a matter of time before the girl has enough.

Or maybe I am doing something wrong.
The game is catch and release. You want so many options you don't care wtf happens. If you kept anything in rotation through the pandemic you are doing it right.

If you are not actively sourcing you aren't doing it right.

Female logic is on steroids in 2022. Pull and next. I honestly run game as if she vanishes after I see her. She is just another girl. There's so many more important things going on like tyranny and the erosion of your resources in the form of government money printing and taxes.

A girl falling out of rotation is the least of my Concerns.