Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how long do you wait to kiss a girl before u next her?

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say you meet a girl at a party/club whatever... and you talk on the phone a few times, meet up again at a club or 2, whatever

how long do you wait before you kiss her before you next?

answer these:

how many dates?
how many times you go out (non dates) ie to parties/clubs/bars?

and this is a HB8 and has a decent personality but nothing to fall in love with

personally i would wait 2-3 dates and 3-4 "outtings"

u?

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really know what you are getting at but if you are asking when you should go for the kiss.....ASAP. I usually kiss a girl on my first date/outing.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir Shags Alot
I don't really know what you are getting at but if you are asking when you should go for the kiss.....ASAP. I usually kiss a girl on my first date/outing.
i usually go for the kiss when i feel the mood is right (not to say i wait forever, i WILL make the move) but what if SHE never lets that happen (ie-end of date she is in a hurry to leave, no real chance when going out, etc)

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mood will never seem right at the beginning, if it does, it means shes been waiting for a while and is pushing the subject...First date, doesn't mean it has to be out of the blue, but don't wait for the 'perfect' moment...

Its like waiting for the 'perfect' moment to go hit on a girl, it'll never be there, so just do it...