Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long do you men wait for sex?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
This question is rather directed for men :) it may sound selfish but men need it more than women and we have the strong desire 24/7.

I have this situation with current GF:
1st date - we had one initial normal talking date
2nd date - she invited me come, cuddling kissing I took her bra off but nothing else (she didnt let me)
3nd date - same as 2nd date

Is this okay or you wouldnt deal with it? Im getting little annoyed because travel takes 50min lol.

Im not chatting with her much, I reply to her msg sometimes and thats it.

I dated my last ex twice before inviting her home, then we had sex (she kinda initiated it). In fact I think she wanted to kiss me on first date and go to bed on second but I was bad at dating and reading signals back then so it took 1 date longer.

But this one seems to be slow.

Note shes attracted to me and at the point where i say normal sentence and she instantly takes it as a funny joke and laughs (LOL)

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This question is rather directed for men :) it may sound selfish but men need it more than women and we have the strong desire 24/7.

I have this situation with current GF:
1st date - we had one initial normal talking date
2nd date - she invited me come, cuddling kissing I took her bra off but nothing else (she didnt let me)
3nd date - same as 2nd date

Is this okay or you wouldnt deal with it? Im getting little annoyed because travel takes 50min lol.

Im not chatting with her much, I reply to her msg sometimes and thats it.

I dated my last ex twice before inviting her home, then we had sex (she kinda initiated it). In fact I think she wanted to kiss me on first date and go to bed on second but I was bad at dating and reading signals back then so it took 1 date longer.

But this one seems to be slow.

Note shes attracted to me and at the point where i say normal sentence and she instantly takes it as a funny joke and laughs (LOL)[/QUOTE
The third date is normal. If it takes much longer than that, her sexual desire for you may be lacking. You want a woman who can't keep her hands off of you and is concerned that you have other options.

-Augustus-

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no set time...somewhere between 2-5 dates is typically the normal timeframe you should expect.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.5 dates should be the average. If It's still nowhere near by third, it's probably not happening.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of this from South Park:

Stan: But Chef, when is the right age for us to start having sex?
Chef: It's very simple, children. The right time to start having sex is... 17.
Kyle: Seventeen?
Chef: Seventeen.
Sheila: So you mean 17 as long as you're in love?
Chef: Nope, just 17.
Gerald: But, what if you're not ready at 17?
Chef: Seventeen! You're ready.

How long should I wait for sex?
Three dates.
But what if -
Nope, three dates!

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was married 11 years, 17 total, 3 kids. Came out the polar opposite of the normal divorced Dad story.

That in mind, I was a fish out of water with singlehood and I am still learning 3 years later..

Add in that I don’t push for sex. It’s difficult for me to initiate in some cases. If she don’t want it, I don’t want it and her behavior tells me the difference. (She sits on my cuck and grinds).

That being said, I have yet to go on a first date and not have sex. It’s crazy to me. I have my stuff together, I make six figs (I don’t ever tell them that either), I am in decent shape and decent looks, nothing really super special. Well, other than performance, or so I’m told outside of the bedroom (and often in public which is almost embarrassing, like stfu, do you want your friends to know that?...and they do)

I have read some books and studied them well but I’m sure a refresher is a good idea for me with even those results.

They are:

Mystery Method - I know it’s dated but I’ve evolved certain concepts and wow is all I can really say

Stop Struggling and Start Living - this is more of a good story and how to get what you want. I see the Law of Attraction concept and opponents on here and well, there’s more laws that work together. Get all the info and apply it with this book. Basically, I agree you can’t just think something into existence but there are ways to create what you want.

The Rationale Male - Ok now this one is a must read, must learn, google the definitions of words if you have to, and pass this info down to your genes. Above all, this book has been the most valuable.

This is the order in which I read them and applied their knowledge.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the woman is moving a little slow, possibly looking for a LTR then between 3-5 dates. You must escalate on every date, 1st date kiss, 2nd date makeoutage, 3rd date fingers in her vag and receive possible bj. 4th date bang her out. If she a hoe combine all steps on date 1.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prior to SS days I'd say average was probably closer to 5.

Now average is probably 3. It's definitely a vibe/aurora with each one. The FWB I had a couple yrs ago it wasn't until 6th date. She brought it up on the 3rd date, logistically it just didn't work out til the 6th.

Side note: Now a days anything over 30 min travel time I probably won't even pursue. That sh*t gets old really fast.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do 0-3. No sexy time on 3rd - I am out. So average is 2. 1st is a kiss, if no kiss, then I am also out. the reason to this is to find out if we are compatible sexually as fast as I can.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive never had a date where i havent had her reverse cowgirling me on the first date, all in the kiss the kiss is the escalator

Reaction score
ive never had a date where i havent had her reverse cowgirling me on the first date, all in the kiss the kiss is the escalator
How many dates have you gone on? Do you usually use OLD, social circle, or something else? You're seriously batting 1000?

What is a normal date for you like? How long do they last and where do you go? What do you do and what do you talk about?

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i go to the pub for 2 hours max in that time SHE WILL GO TO THE TOILET and she either will do one or wont!!!!, in that 2 hours i escalate to the exciting **** i do at my place im a good artist it can be anything, THEY ARENT STUPID THEY KNOW YOU AINT TAKING EM BACK TO LOOK AT YOUR ART FOR TO LONG, but a woman doesnt like a bloke who is blatant about sex

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if it feels like you're being made to wait intentionally, eject

if it feels like she is just stringing you along and genuinely lacks interest or desire, eject

aside from that I'd say 3-5 dates depending on how long they are, how much you enjoy them and how much they cost you