"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How long do IL of girls last?

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
VA
Yesturday I notice a girl in my class might have some interst in me. When I was waiting for class this girl gave me a really big smile and looked at me longer than usual. When I think about it now, she has been showing some signs the pass weeks when I flirt with her. I wasn't in too much of a good mood that day so I didnt go for her number. I might not see her till next week, and I was just wonding how long would high IL last?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by BlackDragon
Yesturday I notice a girl in my class might have some interst in me. When I was waiting for class this girl gave me a really big smile and looked at me longer than usual. When I think about it now, she has been showing some signs the pass weeks when I flirt with her. I wasn't in too much of a good mood that day so I didnt go for her number. I might not see her till next week, and I was just wonding how long would high IL last?
It depends. But if you haven't even made contact yet, she's not gonna wait forever.
 

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
20
Location
CAN-NUH-DUH
Never knew IL had a set expiry date...lol

It all depends, i guess. If you have your sh!t together, you can hold a girls interst for quite some time, i think. But if you mess up and make some stupid moves you can lose her IL right away.

If you want her, then don't wait too long.

Make your move.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
There is no exact science to this. Just to give an example... A girl I met at a party and got the nr of her friend one week later, sent some SMS but I got bored and we lost contact. I contacted her 4 MONTHS later with ONE SMS and the day after she invited me over for a massage, wine and ****.... = SEX.. Go figure.
 
Top