“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How long can you bang a girl without catching feelings?

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
533
Location
Italy
Actions and personality traits matter, and she won't be hot forever, but her personality will be there forever...
I couldn't see it before, but now I'm immediately turned off by some hot guys with ****ty personalities.
You can see that they're "socially" nice, but it's really just a facade (because then they fight with the people they should be loving and caring for, like brothers, sisters, family, etc.)

Or when they put on a social facade on the front, but behind the scenes they're the first to express judgment.

This has turned many women off for me. They'd passed the attraction filter, then you give them a month or two and they fall down.

Explain what you're saying.
Once you're truly disinterested, you realize that her personality isn't what you're looking for, and then she wants to hold on to you.

Even if I found a woman with a great personality, I find it difficult to be involved, and see her involved, at the same time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top