Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Long Before you Give Up?

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scenario:

Been chilling for a lil over month. Hung out 6-7 times. Responds promptly to all inventions to hang out. Never too busy. Seems to have a great time when we do kick it. I neg her, tease her, giver her ****, disagree with her, to which she normally gives in. She offers to pay but I don't let her pay for much.

Seems super into it all in all. Except she never initiates contact but responds within 10 minutes. All I've gotten are some make-out sessions. It's not that I don't try to escalate, but I don't feel as if she wants to escalate, it's kind of hard to explain but she just doesn't get into it like normal chicks. Normally 6-7 hangouts gets me whatever I want. Got me kinda crossed up on how to proceed.

Time to eject?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably just not that into you sexually but enjoys hanging out.

I'd say this wont go anywhere.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There's not much else you can do. If you tried escalating and she won't go beyond making out, her interest level is low.

Move on and make yourself scarce. If she asks what happened, tell her you are looking for a lover not a friend. She'll get the message that the 8th grade kissy stuff isn't going to cut it anymore. I'm not saying it will necessarily change anything, but she will get the message. There is a small chance she'll get with the program to avoid losing you.

I went out with a chick a few times and she wouldn't even kiss me. By the third date, I flat out told her that I wasn't looking for a friend. The next date she invited me to her place and we made out hard, got naked, and she gave me a handjob. She would have gone all the way, but she really was a virgin and was a little scared.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Whenever A Woman "crosses You Up", "confuses You", "acts Inconsistent". There Is One Reason, And One Reason Only, Why She Is Acting Like This.

There Is Another Man.

Read This Again, Then Go Slap Yourself.

Bratt2230

Don Juan
Reaction score

IMO, go for it ONE MORE TIME, if she still push you away, then do as the others have told you, a "Freeze-out" And be honest, tell her EXACTLY what you want and expect from her.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
6-7 times and no fvcky-fvcky?

count your losses and move the fvck on. why the fvck are you taking her out on dates anyways? stop wasting your time & money with a woman you barely even know and haven't even fvcked yet, for all you know she could be getting her back blown out by another dude after your awesome dates. Women know the only reason men take them out on dates is because they wanna fvck, want a relationship or both...they aint stupid.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Whenever A Woman "crosses You Up", "confuses You", "acts Inconsistent". There Is One Reason, And One Reason Only, Why She Is Acting Like This.

There Is Another Man.

Read This Again, Then Go Slap Yourself.

Second that

MurdocNiccals

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what's going on, I know a girl kind of similar to this...

If she's willing to kiss you, that at least means she's not totally repulsed by you.

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In general I agree with the advice... Crossed up means something is wrong.

The other dude I don't buy cause she's always down to hang out. The friend zone is possible but we kiss and cuddle when we hang out.. 30 minute makeout sessions then she cuddles afterward.. Does the i'm cold thing when we are walking outside so i'll keep her warm. Almost seems like she's just a really good girl.

Gonna hold off on contacting her and see what happens.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
She's down to hang out with the other guy whenever he wants too. You just don't get it, set your ego aside and listen. SHE"S GOT SOMEONE ELSE. She's playing both of you.

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
She's down to hang out with the other guy whenever he wants too. You just don't get it, set your ego aside and listen. SHE"S GOT SOMEONE ELSE. She's playing both of you.
As I said.. I'm gonna chill on this one and not pursue anymore. Should shed some light on the sitch.

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
she is using you as an entertainment. I next one like this a few days ago.
You got anymore details about the one you nexted?

How long you kick it?
What made you finally next her?

IAMHOLLYWOOD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I went out with a chick a few times and she wouldn't even kiss me. By the third date, I flat out told her that I wasn't looking for a friend. The next date she invited me to her place and we made out hard, got naked, and she gave me a handjob. She would have gone all the way, but she really was a virgin and was a little scared.
I feel like this is a perfect example of knowing the correct time you break the rules and do it very successfully. Sometimes the stupid games they play overshadow their actual desire to smurf you. Therefore, if you lay down the law it may be possible to snap them out of that stupid game garbage.

Something to be considered. I do, however, think that in order for laying down the law to work there still needs to be very solid interest on side - like she wants to smurf you but is willing to see how far you'll go for it.:trouble:

-IAH

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Escalate next time you hang out. If it doesn't work, next her. If not, take it from there.

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Took 2 months and 8 dates.. But I finally got the F close.

Quality chicks just take longer and require tighter game.

Yachtie

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's good news. i think you're right that good girls wait a bit, and it's also all relative. what you thought was taking too long could've been too soon for her. i think good girls are on a much slower schedule than men.

I've been reading your thread because my situation in contact/timing was very similar, except that we slept together almost every time we hung out, but i didn't f-close till the 5th time maybe. she seemed to be a well mannered girl who cared about her reputation/appearance around me so I thought it was worth investing the time.

the no contact thing seems to work to raise interest bc it prompts her to think/wonder and call. it works Best after parting on really good terms, but still it takes like 2 or 3 days. i never contact her on weekends when we're apart. dynamic sex seems to increase her interest.

and about there being another guy -- i see the probability of that too, but i think it's a natural part of dating, and that's ok for a while. Not sure how regular/occasional sex with one person changes the situation/rules in the absence of a Talk though. i'd be curious to hear other opinions on that.

good luck.