"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How long before homecoming to ask?

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
I'm just wondering, how long you guys usually wait to start trying to find a date for dances like homecoming. I usually as em about 3-4 weeks before the dance.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Hehe, i already have a date...GO ME!! Its gonna be sooo much fun, we're gonna look sooooooooo good...yea yea you know it.:p
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
if you know her ask her when school starts

if you dont ask her 4 weeks b4

the sooner the better

what's that saying?...

"those that hesitate masturbate"
 

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
770
Reaction score
6
Age
41
Location
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
You can never ask early enough.

My advice to you guys is have your homecoming date by 2 weeks into the school year, and your prom date by Christmas.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2002
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan, United States
I looked over the crowd today at school and couldn't pinpoint one girl I thought worth taking to homecoming. Our homecoming is in mid or late October. I've got some time. No freshmen though... right? :p

As for the decision to have a prom date by Xmas... that seems REALLY early to me. We have our prom in May. A LOT can happen over 5 months. You could realize she wasn't worth your time at all. Maybe I'm the only person who has their prom in mid-May though.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by blinkin_winkin
As for the decision to have a prom date by Xmas... that seems REALLY early to me. We have our prom in May. A LOT can happen over 5 months. You could realize she wasn't worth your time at all. Maybe I'm the only person who has their prom in mid-May though.
I agree with you. My prom is in early may, so asking around christmas would be WAY too early. Things change with time.
 

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2002
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan, United States
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
I agree with you. My prom is in early may, so asking around christmas would be WAY too early. Things change with time.
Yeah. Last year I asked around Spring Break. Late April. Not a good idea since my prom was May 21st. This year I'll ask mid or late March.
 
Top