Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I agree with you. My prom is in early may, so asking around christmas would be WAY too early. Things change with time.Originally posted by blinkin_winkin
As for the decision to have a prom date by Xmas... that seems REALLY early to me. We have our prom in May. A LOT can happen over 5 months. You could realize she wasn't worth your time at all. Maybe I'm the only person who has their prom in mid-May though.
Yeah. Last year I asked around Spring Break. Late April. Not a good idea since my prom was May 21st. This year I'll ask mid or late March.Originally posted by oakraiderz2
I agree with you. My prom is in early may, so asking around christmas would be WAY too early. Things change with time.