Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long before approaching a recently broken up girl-

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
The title must be confusing you a little. I shall clarify. A girl i know broke up with her bf recently (2 weeks) she is having many problems at home(not related to the break up) and she is wrecked by the break up.

Now.....

She is steaming and i need to tap that.

I spoke to her a little since we are friends... i didn't know she had broke up, she told me straight away, we caught up the missed time, chatted about her issues. I am not going for it openly...we met out two nights ago, she came to a bar where i was with friends (i gave her the idea, since i told her it would help her get over the breakup)

she(A) came up to say hi, told me she lost my number, shy tried reaching me on FB but i didnt reply (i didnt know my roaming was of)
meanwhile another gir(B)l comes up to me and starts talking over A, i continue talking to B for a good 5 min then when she leaves i turn back to A and ask her to finish what she was saying but A said "whatever" took her drink and left. I went to fetch her twice. First time she said i'll be right back and never came back second time she ignored me and just left. I spoke to her around 1am when i went home cos i sent her my number. we spoke the day after that and now its silence since 24h when should I start chasing down the bird? should I chase the bird?

Bruvers share your wisdom with me. thanks :flowers:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Good that both A and B know you have other options. A good position to be in.

I would wait another day or two and contact both of them and see who replies.

If A and/or B do not reply, don't chase them.

And whatever you do don't apologize to either of them for anything. Yeah you were a little rude to A sense she was talking first and B cut in but don't acknowledge that.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl.

Sometimes the sooner the better, others a couple of days.

I once picked up a girl who broke up with her boyfriend 10 minutes later :up:

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the answers. I forgot to mention B was drunk :)

I do care i am the rebound thats why i didnt jump in right away id like to keep it going for a while if it starts so I'd like to avoid being the rebound for the short period.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ace88 said:
I spoke to her a little since we are friends... i didn't know she had broke up, she told me straight away, we caught up the missed time, chatted about her issues. I am not going for it openly...we met out two nights ago, she came to a bar where i was with friends (i gave her the idea, since i told her it would help her get over the breakup)
She's using you as an emotional tampon. You've already been friend zoned and are in a bad position to bang her. Your best chance is to act detached about her problems and whatever you do... do not put forth any significant effort listening to or comforting her. As soon as you do that, she knows you care too much and she will continue to be dry as the Sahara. Make her question whether you're really interested in her problems, then in a week or so ask her out to do something. Escalate and maintain your frame. The problem is it sounds like you've already been a friend to her.

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are looking for sex then pounce quickly !

However , if you are looking for a LTR please DONT.
You can end up as a rebound or just simply meet way too much headaches. Give her time to learn from the relationship , date her when she is confident and her old self instead of thinking you can make her FEEL better.

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yewki said:
She's using you as an emotional tampon. You've already been friend zoned and are in a bad position to bang her. Your best chance is to act detached about her problems and whatever you do... do not put forth any significant effort listening to or comforting her. As soon as you do that, she knows you care too much and she will continue to be dry as the Sahara. Make her question whether you're really interested in her problems, then in a week or so ask her out to do something. Escalate and maintain your frame. The problem is it sounds like you've already been a friend to her.

reason why i went into darkness.... after reading all the comments. I think I'll take a break.

kevin f ounce

Banned
Reaction score
Who cares about that. I have a much bigger problem. I just weigh an ounce. Help please help! I need help now!

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would start of with an apology. "Sorry I was a bit busy the other day,..." Really either way should work, don't over apologize and don't chase of unresponsive.. Their loss. This is just my opinion.