Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long are you willing to wait...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She has to get inside my house by the third date. My smash ratio is very high once they’re inside. But it’s more about getting her into my kingdom.

I had one chick that it took me eight dates to smash, but dates 5-8 were all her coming directly to my house cooking for me and increased escalation each time. So it’s not one size fits all...
8... Geez... Losing your midas touch @EyeBRollin

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's coming to you, bringing the requested liquor, and making out with you. All good signs of compliance and investment, all good indications of attraction. Women who are riding other d!cks will typically flake at this point. I think she's into you.

Since you're in her social circle, and she doesn't know you that well, and word will get around on this (she's likely getting lit the fuk up for updates by everyone she knows about this), she's going to have her slut defenses way up. I would give her the benefit of the doubt that she's shy and wants to take things slow, and just be patient.

Keep building comfort, rapport, and when things get hot and heavy, take two steps forward, then a step back, two steps forward, a step back etc. Tease and be playful about it. Do not become frustrated or butthurt.

If she still refuses to touch your d!ck on the next date, either with some convenient excuse or just "isn't ready" then you should be soft-nexting her and casting your net out again. Attraction isn't high enough, or she's just hung up about sex -- generally the juice isn't worth the squeeze at that point.

It would also help to know her age.
Great advice man! And she's 25

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He blew it. NEXT. Two times not even naked or some head. Prob. gives off the friend vibe. Hard to come back from that. Perhaps waking a way may do something, but at this point, it's dead. Unfortunately, she's dryer than the Sahara desert in her oasis for him. If he continues on, I suspect a LJBF's offer very soon; or casper.

To all others, use this as a lesson. 1st and second dates (technically, 1st is a meet, not a date) you go for drinks only. If you are hungry, share a some appetizers. After that, 3rd date, YOUR place (home filed advantage). If she agrees, then a dude has a pretty good shot of getting something; at least her being naked and some sort of intimacy. Trust when I say, they know the game. She's no coming over to cook and play patty cake. Her interest is high enough to have sex with the dude. Be very easy going and don't say or do something weak or stupid.
Yea I agree. I stopped taking women out on "traditional" dates like 20 years ago. Usually people dont want to have sex after a good filling meal. Right to the bar is where u should be going. Alcohol lowers inhibition. Why spend a small forutune on "dinner and a movie" when u might just get a peck on the lips at the end of the nite? If she insists on doing something do cheap or free activities.
Just my 2 cents

Linear

Banned
Reaction score
Yea I agree. I stopped taking women out on "traditional" dates like 20 years ago. Usually people dont want to have sex after a good filling meal. Right to the bar is where u should be going. Alcohol lowers inhibition. Why spend a small forutune on "dinner and a movie" when u might just get a peck on the lips at the end of the nite? If she insists on doing something do cheap or free activities.
Just my 2 cents
same thing for me mate

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just my 2 cents
Amen brother.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her mentioning her period on the last date is pretty much giving you the green light for the next time together. The emotional investment she has in the relationship so far is getting pretty high. Give her 5 days or so to sort it out and invite her over with rock solid logistics. An overnight weekend might not be a bad investment if you have a place to getaway.

Given the age of 25, social circle, prior date progression, She is very much interviewing for long term. All her friends are getting married and having babies. The pressure is high for her, right now, to cuff a guy.