Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How keto is changing my life

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I came here looking for help in the end of 2019 about family problems I went the worse weight gain I had in my life. I was 130kg and starting to have a lot of health problems.

I started to change it just when I was about to leave my parent's company and the house they gave me to live. I was at the limit of depression, stress... And how many time I thought about quitting life for good. Fortunately I decided to keep fighting. And a lot of stories here motivated me to take this decision.

Last year I had another relapse on food and got from 115kg to 125kg. That was another failure for me, but I reverted it back. On september I started to follow keto, even doing mistakes and cheating on junk sometimes. But kept working and working and improving myself. Now Im very near my weight goal. Here is my weight tracking on myfitnesspal:

Screenshot_2022-04-02-11-33-20-944_com.myfitnesspal.android.jpg

21,6 kg gone! I stil have to lose more to get on 100kg and from there I want to keep losing to get a six packs.

Im so happy to achieve that and I wanted to share. Going keto was a big deal for me, allied with psychological support from my past traumas.

Confidence is something Im slowly getting back, at least feeling good with myself. But I still have to learn how to deal with some insecurities and emotional issues.

But its so good to look at your body and see changes. Also look at women looking at you, desiring you again... And on sex, women starting to feel more attraction and desire.

Maybe when I got on a six packs I wanna show before and after... From what I have now, it was a very good change.

And thanks for each one here who always helped me. I have a lot of help and support here. Emotionally speaking, about health, dating, and wealth.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love protein but wasn't able to sustain it. Protein is $$$$$. The cheapest good protein I can find is cottage cheese. It's been a lifesaver.

I just eat less now, and do intermittent fasting.

I hover around 200lbs...I'm only maintaining now, because I have free weekends and still eat ice cream. : )

When I get $$$$ and a home with a kitchen, I plan to go crazy making omelets and steaks again. : )

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love protein but wasn't able to sustain it. Protein is $$$$$. The cheapest good protein I can find is cottage cheese. It's been a lifesaver.

I just eat less now, and do intermittent fasting.

I hover around 200lbs...I'm only maintaining now, because I have free weekends and still eat ice cream. : )

When I get $$$$ and a home with a kitchen, I plan to go crazy making omelets and steaks again. : )
Got it man! Protein here in Brazil is not cheap too. I try to buy the cheapest ne and investing on good vegetables.

I also have some ice creams on weekend cause I love it. And it doesnt affect that badly my weight loss.

And lately they just made a zero carb beer here, and Im loving it. Its good to drink, no hangover and it doesnt fck my diet.

But are eggs as expensive there where you live? Here in my town eggs are quite cheap related to some foods.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it man! Protein here in Brazil is not cheap too. I try to buy the cheapest ne and investing on good vegetables.

I also have some ice creams on weekend cause I love it. And it doesnt affect that badly my weight loss.

And lately they just made a zero carb beer here, and Im loving it. Its good to drink, no hangover and it doesnt fck my diet.

But are eggs as expensive there where you live? Here in my town eggs are quite cheap related to some foods.
Eggs are cheap but need to be cooked. I don't have kitchen tools, or a kitchen at the moment.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not egg whites that come in cartons. Straight protein, and pasteurized so no need to cook. I've been drinking a half gallon every 4 days for months now.
Thanks, I'll look for it, next time I go shopping! : )

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I came here looking for help in the end of 2019 about family problems I went the worse weight gain I had in my life. I was 130kg and starting to have a lot of health problems.

I started to change it just when I was about to leave my parent's company and the house they gave me to live. I was at the limit of depression, stress... And how many time I thought about quitting life for good. Fortunately I decided to keep fighting. And a lot of stories here motivated me to take this decision.

Last year I had another relapse on food and got from 115kg to 125kg. That was another failure for me, but I reverted it back. On september I started to follow keto, even doing mistakes and cheating on junk sometimes. But kept working and working and improving myself. Now Im very near my weight goal. Here is my weight tracking on myfitnesspal:

View attachment 8209

21,6 kg gone! I stil have to lose more to get on 100kg and from there I want to keep losing to get a six packs.

Im so happy to achieve that and I wanted to share. Going keto was a big deal for me, allied with psychological support from my past traumas.

Confidence is something Im slowly getting back, at least feeling good with myself. But I still have to learn how to deal with some insecurities and emotional issues.

But its so good to look at your body and see changes. Also look at women looking at you, desiring you again... And on sex, women starting to feel more attraction and desire.

Maybe when I got on a six packs I wanna show before and after... From what I have now, it was a very good change.

And thanks for each one here who always helped me. I have a lot of help and support here. Emotionally speaking, about health, dating, and wealth.
If you chuck in a fasting day as well as your low carb diet, you will torch fat. so for instance eat low carb/lean on a wednesday then fully skip a day Thursday and take water only, you can put nothing else in your mouth, no sweeteners, no gum no nothing. mouthwash and water only.

then you resume your normal eating Friday.

I cannot describe what results you will see, it will be like jesus has turned up on your door.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried Leto and it nearly killed me. I’m not fat so it’s not a diet I can sustain

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried Leto and it nearly killed me. I’m not fat so it’s not a diet I can sustain
Are you sure you were in Ketosis? I did the keto diet for a little over a year. One needs a blood meter to effectively do it. I found staying in ketosis is real finicky. I only know this because I bought the blood meter.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure you were in Ketosis? I did the keto diet for a little over a year. One needs a blood meter to effectively do it. I found staying in ketosis is real finicky. I only know this because I bought the blood meter.
It doesn’t matter. I wouldn’t have survived the transition

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so youre ripped like a Bengal tiger, and packing a girth sausage,.

Go on lad
When did I say any of that? You guys are so extreme. If you’re not a Chad your an incel, if you’re not fat you’re ripped, etc

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not egg whites that come in cartons. Straight protein, and pasteurized so no need to cook. I've been drinking a half gallon every 4 days for months now.
No can find...stores only carry egg whites here : (

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat yourself to this stuff and I.F.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I like keto in theory, it lowers Testesterone... carbohydrates are not only needed for T synthesis, but they also lower cortisol which is highly antagonistic towards T. I managed to lose a lot of weight on it though, so it definitely has merit.

Better to stick with healthy low carb diets for sure but doing only 20-25 net g of carbs a day does not seem sustainble long term, especially if you lift weights.