Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bloody hell, now I have a huge boner.

Just in case you wanted to know.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juan the Fantastic said:
I have plenty of proof for you, but I don't know how to post it without straight up posting pics of me. I have a ton of pics from the playboy mansion for example, but if I just blur me out, that doesn't really help anybody. I have a pic of the 3 naked girls in my bed from the other weekend, and I could take another pic where you can see it's the same room with a SoSuave sign or something, if I can get around to it
Dude, you've been a part of this site for 9 years. You don't have to validate yourself to anyone.

I believe you. Other people believe you. Don't waste your time explaining yourself to morons.

Keep doing your thing. It's admirable.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
This site is full have haves, have-nots, wanna-be's and trolls who make up fictitious stories and everybody believes it. Can't believe people buy this trolls story, lol!!!! Yes, it's that bad.

Seriously, why not just write a book, go to a publisher and try to make money? This would make a great "teen" movie.

+100 Dr. Phil??? hahaha.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not for nothing, and Im all about helping your fellow DJs out, but I cant shake the thought that this is a brag thread as well. One that may not be steeped in much reality.

Then again its the internet, I dunno what to believe anymore lolz

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juan the Fantastic said:
Say you're laying in bed with 2 girls or something, maybe it's a friendly sleepover or whatever - (man this is gonna sound creepy) - you make sure it's as pitch black as you can get it, so neither girl sees what's going on. Then you individually start rubbing on each of the girls, but in such a way so that it's not obvious to either girl that you're doing the same thing to the other one. If you're lucky and can manage to get both of them turned on enough, their inhibitions kinda fly out and it's game on. Again, it's all about judging who's into it already, and who needs extra attention to become into it. And the lights off really are fun during it, cause I've found several times that girls will take advantage of the darkness and secretly finger their friend (but say it's me doing it) while things are going on.. classy!
Nice. will try this next time.

I've only had 1 threesome and I was drunk on campus walking home from a bar with these 2 girls I met. We get back to my dorm room.. and i'm like "are u girls gonna get naked or what?". they're like "you first, you first". So I gear down... then off come their tops and down come their panties. Start making out with both. I lay them both on my bed, start fingering them at the same time. Then start nailing the older one while banging the younger one.

things turned out better than expected.

BYOB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, are there any requirements to becoming a cheerleader. Do you have to know any gymnastics or just be able to lift a girl?