Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Important is the "****y" part of C&F?

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see lots of posts on C&F on these forums. The question I have is, how important is the ****y part of C&F?

I ask because (this is not aimed towards anyone personally who has posted on this) most of the guys talk about C&F give examples that aren't funny.

Isn't "funny" the most important part of the equation? Cause without it you're just a jerk.

Would just "funny" by itself be a bad idea? I mean, if you have to make C&F comments trying to make her qualify that doesn't really appear to me as confident, as much as false confidence.

Furthermore, I've never believed that C&F is a good idea for most people. It will come out forced and awkward with most people (which is why most of the posts I see on the issue aren't funny.)

If you're funny, be funny. If you aren't funny, be something else. I don't feel that this is the type of technique that is universal in scope. Some guys can make it work fine, some can't.

There are plenty of other good personal qualities that you undoubtably have, so if you're not funny, don't try to make yourself funny.

Last edited:

Seizing The Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
A good point.

Besides, it goes right to the heart of a point I'm always trying to drive home with men here......

If she finds you physically attractive, there is very little that you can say or do wrong, at least initially.....

If she finds you physically unattractive, there is very little, if anything, you can say or do right........

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suggestion: Replace "****y" with "confident" and you shouldn't have any problems.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seizing the Day:

Its amazing how important such a simple statement like that is.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, if you are simply funny it is still good.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kidd

Yes, if you are simply funny it is still good.
You mean funny like Carrot Top? Wierd Al? Rodney Dangerfield (RIP)? Galleger? Steven Right? Get my point?