“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How Important is the "****y" part of C&F?

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
I see lots of posts on C&F on these forums. The question I have is, how important is the ****y part of C&F?

I ask because (this is not aimed towards anyone personally who has posted on this) most of the guys talk about C&F give examples that aren't funny.

Isn't "funny" the most important part of the equation? Cause without it you're just a jerk.

Would just "funny" by itself be a bad idea? I mean, if you have to make C&F comments trying to make her qualify that doesn't really appear to me as confident, as much as false confidence.

Furthermore, I've never believed that C&F is a good idea for most people. It will come out forced and awkward with most people (which is why most of the posts I see on the issue aren't funny.)

If you're funny, be funny. If you aren't funny, be something else. I don't feel that this is the type of technique that is universal in scope. Some guys can make it work fine, some can't.

There are plenty of other good personal qualities that you undoubtably have, so if you're not funny, don't try to make yourself funny.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Seizing The Day

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Location
Ohio
A good point.

Besides, it goes right to the heart of a point I'm always trying to drive home with men here......

If she finds you physically attractive, there is very little that you can say or do wrong, at least initially.....

If she finds you physically unattractive, there is very little, if anything, you can say or do right........
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Suggestion: Replace "****y" with "confident" and you shouldn't have any problems.
 

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
Seizing the Day:

Its amazing how important such a simple statement like that is.
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
...

Yes, if you are simply funny it is still good.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Kidd
...

Yes, if you are simply funny it is still good.
You mean funny like Carrot Top? Wierd Al? Rodney Dangerfield (RIP)? Galleger? Steven Right? Get my point?
 
Top